Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

V.PS 2nd Anniversary Flash Sales - up to 40% off - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

V.PS 2nd Anniversary Flash Sales - up to 40% off

Comments

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@hkbbdx said: 你们还是没有找到这个问题的核心。

English only!!! Warning given.

Thanked by 1hkbbdx
  • louiejordanlouiejordan Member
    edited May 2023

@Arkas said:

There's no need to overreact. If you don't understand, you can simply skip it or use Google Translate. Chinese is an official language of the UN, so it's important to be inclusive.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@louiejordan said:

@Arkas said:

There's no need to overreact. If you don't understand, you can simply skip it or use Google Translate. Chinese is an official language of the UN, so it's important to be inclusive.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules/p1#subtitles

• @louiejordan said:

@Arkas said:

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

• misakamisaka Member

That's why they violate ToS/AUP and still think they are right. They will never read it.

Thanked by 2alexlu lowendclient

@misaka said:

That's why they violate ToS/AUP and still think they are right. They will never read it.

Oh well, just trying my luck, hoping they'll have mercy on me, read and respect the rules :smiley:

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @DP said:

@misaka said:

Oh well, just trying my luck, hoping they'll have mercy on me, read and respect the rules :smiley:

The issue of language has nothing to do with the topic of this post. Don't be misled by it. He is just using the opportunity to abuse his power and find excuses for himself. Of course, none of this matters because their customers are only Chinese.

• ehabehab Member

@cybertech said:

@louiejordan said:

@Arkas said:

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

do you laugh in arabic ?

i didn't know you speaky more than benchy.

@louiejordan said: The issue of language has nothing to do with the topic of this post

What I'm trying to say is that if members want to converse/comment on this forum, they'll need to do so in English, as per the rules.

@louiejordan said: He is just using the opportunity to abuse his power and find excuses for himself

Who are you referring to?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2023

@louiejordan said:

@Arkas said:

Uh, what about that china suppresses minorities in there so called "education camps" ?
    That is very good inclusion, oh wait no that was genocide, my bad.

• JabJabJabJab Member

@louiejordan said:

There's no need to overreact. If you don't understand, you can simply skip it or use Google Translate. English is an official language of the UN, so it's important to be inclusive.

Thanked by 2TimboJones hvedar13
    edited May 2023

@JabJab said:

@louiejordan said:

There's no need to overreact. If you don't understand, you can simply skip it or use Google Translate. English is an official language of the UN, so it's important to be inclusive.

r u stupid?

Thanked by 1ehab
  • JabJabJabJab Member

It's just you.

Thanked by 3skorous malignify ehab
  • It's just you @louiejordan. Definitely.

• @DP said: Who are you referring to?

Provider being discussed in this post, & his followers.However, these are not important anymore as the issue should have been resolved, but you need to know that most of the people commenting on this post are Chinese.This is a dispute unrelated to LET.

• Another day, another drama...

edited May 2023

@Neoon said: Uh, what about that china suppresses minorities in there so called "education camps" ?

I won't argue with you because your comments are very foolish and ignorant.

@louiejordan said:

@DP said: Who are you referring to?

Provider being discussed in this post, & his followers.However, these are not important anymore as the issue should have been resolved, but you need to know that most of the people commenting on this post are Chinese.This is a dispute unrelated to LET.

👌

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@louiejordan said:

@Neoon said: Uh, what about that china suppresses minorities in there so called "education camps" ?

I won't argue with you because your comments are very foolish and ignorant.

I see, so the inclusion ends at this point.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • hkbbdxhkbbdx Member

@Arkas said:

Sorry, I saw your warning! ! Because my English is not good, I used Google Translate, I thought I sent it in English, but I didn't expect it to be sent in Chinese, sorry! ! I will pay attention in the future

Thanked by 2Arkas fluffernutter
  • Let me state my opinion on the matter objectively (with comments from both sides).

First of all, let me show my identity first, I am a Chinese, I often hang out in LOC and LET.
    Then, I was never a V.PS customer, not now, and never will be. I'm not MJJ either, I just visit the forums to get the latest information about events. Therefore, I will try my best to give the most objective evaluation. As for whether what I said is correct or not, everyone will have their own judgment.

Evaluate MJJ----
    I often use "MJJ transits, no grass grows" to describe this group. I hate this group, even though they are all Chinese like me.
    In my eyes, they are a group of locusts. Once some merchants have special promotions, they will rush in in large numbers. There are individual users and scalpers.
    According to the normal situation, their entry is a good thing for the merchants, and the increase of customers can bring benefits to the merchants. But on the contrary, one of MJJ's biggest shortcomings is that he likes to take advantage and abuse. They like things that should be worth 10 yuan, and they buy them for 5 yuan. Then I want it to play the role of 20 yuan. Usually, occupying bandwidth for a long time, such as brushing BT/PT, downloading/proxy, long-time-shared core-running full CPU is their favorite thing to do.
    Do you know what is the first principle for me to choose a server as a Chinese? I don't go to places where MJJ is crowded, and I don't buy places where MJJ buys a lot. Does this sound ironic? Unfortunately that is the case.
    For example, some time ago, NETCUP conducted a large number of secondary verifications, and drove off many MJJs who abused resources. All I can say about this is, well done.

Similarly, V.PS also drove MJJ out of the car, but I don't support it. Why I support NETCUP to do this but not V.PS to do so, let me tell you my reasons below.

Evaluation V.PS----
    As you all know, the owner of this service provider is Chinese. Although he is not in China now, his understanding of Chinese people is much deeper than that of foreigners. Similarly, he also understands the "pain points" of our Chinese netizens, the lack of freedom of speech, and the "sensitive" nature of identity verification.
    Honestly, authentication doesn't matter. Many large international service providers have similar requirements. They can protect the privacy of users and do not hand it over to GCP casually. But without exception, their pricing is too expensive, and it is not the first choice of MJJ or even myself.
    V.PS takes advantage of this, on the surface it seems that TOS does require a real registration, there is nothing wrong with it, it seems to be ok. However, please note that there is a proverb in China, which is "pretending to be confused while pretending to understand". It roughly means that you understand, I understand, and everyone understands. On the surface, the terms say that it must be "correct", but there is actually a set of default unspoken rules behind it. I wonder if friends abroad can understand this?
    Although this service provider has stated a point in his TOS, do you believe it? I don't believe it anyway. If we really want to strictly abide by it, I can guarantee that his Chinese customers will be reduced by 80%, and most of his customers come from China. And he did not review when he first registered, nor did he notify the user when there was a problem with the subsequent review.
    As a small manufacturer, the low-price dumping of 3-year and 5-year packages makes people doubt his purpose. Who knows if you may go bankrupt next year? If you are Google and AWS gives me this price, I am willing to renew for 100 years. This is why I have never used him, because I never trust this kind of service provider that has no reputation and looks very cheap.

At this point, I think most people who have read it have already understood. MJJ and V.PS are trash, I think so. This is nothing more than trying to take advantage of each other and eventually devolving into an ugly comedy.
    I am also glad that I have never been greedy for petty gains, and my service provider has not changed for three years. Maybe the price I give may be 3 times that of MJJ, but I will never have these troubles. Because at the same price, I would rather buy a big manufacturer than a pheasant manufacturer.

I hope that all merchants will provide better services and protect the privacy of users. I also hope that MJJ will not abuse it, and don't affect the reputation of other Chinese people because of their selfishness.

over.

• @katamlion said:
    Evaluate MJJ----
    I often use "MJJ transits, no grass grows" to describe this group. I hate this group, even though they are all Chinese like me.
    In my eyes, they are a group of locusts. Once some merchants have special promotions, they will rush in in large numbers. There are individual users and scalpers.
    According to the normal situation, their entry is a good thing for the merchants, and the increase of customers can bring benefits to the merchants. But on the contrary, one of MJJ's biggest shortcomings is that he likes to take advantage and abuse. They like things that should be worth 10 yuan, and they buy them for 5 yuan. Then I want it to play the role of 20 yuan. Usually, occupying bandwidth for a long time, such as brushing BT/PT, downloading/proxy, long-time-shared core-running full CPU is their favorite thing to do.

This is the truth.

• xTom provides us with low price optimized network, I appreciate them very very much.

I can understand their anger and distress: "false information", "misuse of resources", "abusive staffs" are with them every day. But there is nothing I can do to help them.

I don't want xTom to give up the VPS business because of this war, it's a huge loss for everyone.

• @w12138 said:

@TimboJones said:

@koishi said:

@Mumbly said:

@koishi said: So I personally think they are a scam company.

It's completely irrelevant what fraudsters who knowingly break the TOS think. You're not a victim. You're part of a problem.

It is possible to verify user information at the time of purchase even if it violates the TOS rules, as OVH and HZ both do. Instead of banning users after the six-month PayPal dispute period, which could have been avoided from the beginning. Xtom does not do this, which causes users who have renewed their VPS for years to lose them when they cannot use PayPal disputes. Xtom employs various fraudulent tactics, making them a terrible company in my opinion.

Have you met automation? Having humans have to manually verify details adds cost and delays.

Fuck off.

你们不愿意增加成本,却让用户为你们未付出的成本买单?

Hello, McFly?!?

• @w12138 said:

@TimboJones said:

@koishi said:

@Mumbly said:

@koishi said: So I personally think they are a scam company.

It's completely irrelevant what fraudsters who knowingly break the TOS think. You're not a victim. You're part of a problem.

It is possible to verify user information at the time of purchase even if it violates the TOS rules, as OVH and HZ both do. Instead of banning users after the six-month PayPal dispute period, which could have been avoided from the beginning. Xtom does not do this, which causes users who have renewed their VPS for years to lose them when they cannot use PayPal disputes. Xtom employs various fraudulent tactics, making them a terrible company in my opinion.

Have you met automation? Having humans have to manually verify details adds cost and delays.

Fuck off.

你们不愿意增加成本,却让用户为你们未付出的成本买单?

I translated that and you make zero sense, whatsoever.

• @louiejordan said:

@JabJab said:

@louiejordan said:

r u stupid?

whoosh

• zenoczzenocz Member

====English version
    I am a software provider in China, providing game publishing and platform operation. The end users are in Europe and America, some in china mainland. We provide a fast download channel for China users by building our own CDN.

I tried the v.ps, and the servers and lines are very good, but the bandwidth of each vps is only 1TB, so I joined the group and asked if there is a model with more bandwidth, I can pay more. I token an example: If I need 20T, then I need 20 vps, which will increase my costs in maintenance, so I would rather to buy 2-3 large-capacity vps, which are more expensive It doesn't matter,

but I was ridiculed and ridiculed by the official staff. He said that I just to get rid of wool, said that I was a loser, and would not accept users like me, and kicked me out of the group. During this period, I did not have any reply, just watch them perform all the time.

====中文版本
    我是中国境内的一家软件服务商,提供正规游戏海外发布和平台运营,最终用户主要是境外,需要兼顾中国大陆。我们通过自建cdn的方式为中国大陆提供快速下载途径,我试用了了v.ps的机型和线路,效果不错,但是每台机的流量只有1TB,所以我加入了群组,咨询有没有更大流量的机型,我打了个比方说:如果我有20T流量,那么我需要20台机器,会导致维护成本上升,所以情愿购买2-3台大容量机型,价格贵一些没有关系,结果遭到了官方人员的讽刺和挖苦,他说我买20台就是薅羊毛,说自己亏死了,不接待我这样的用户,并且将我踢出群组,期间,我没有任何的顶嘴和回复,就一直看着他们表演。

Thanked by 2fluffernutter murte
  • @zenocz said:
    ====English version
    I am a software provider in China, providing game publishing and platform operation. The end users are in Europe and America, some in china mainland. We provide a fast download channel for China users by building our own CDN.

I tried the v.ps, and the servers and lines are very good, but the bandwidth of each vps is only 1TB, so I joined the group and asked if there is a model with more bandwidth, I can pay more. I token an example: If I need 20T, then I need 20 vps, which will increase my costs in maintenance, so I would rather to buy 2-3 large-capacity vps, which are more expensive It doesn't matter,

but I was ridiculed and ridiculed by the official staff. He said that I just to get rid of wool, said that I was a loser, and would not accept users like me, and kicked me out of the group. During this period, I did not have any reply, just watch them perform all the time.

I'm quite sure everyone should notice there's a "Data Transfer" option you can select how many traffic you want to buy. For 20TB traffic in Japan the price is $576/month. So why you aim to buy 20 VPSes instead of buy more traffic? It's easy to calculate, 20 x $5.95 = $119, much lower than 20TB traffic? But no, 1TB traffic is the welfare every user get, buy 20 VPS does gain petty advantages.

https://i.imgur.com/gXs1caS.png

• @zenocz said:
    ====English version
    , which are more expensive It doesn't matter,

====中文版本
    价格贵一些没有关系

• bvgfao40723bvgfao40723 Member
    edited May 2023

@cybertech said:

He should contact the key account department.