Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

V.PS 2nd Anniversary Flash Sales - up to 40% off - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

V.PS 2nd Anniversary Flash Sales - up to 40% off

Comments

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 2023

@Greyhound said: You don't know what is a business at all.

Yeah, I don't doubt that you, hostloc fraudsters, know everything about cheating, lying and scamming people.

And no, you're not service provider. You're just another scalper with multiple accounts who lurk around forums like LET to take the best deals from western companies and illegaly resell them to the own people with a profit and then scream around about scam when some of those companies get rid of you because of your TOS violation.

Anyway, fraudster, complain as much as you want. More and more companies will block you from ordering their service anyway.

• @Mumbly said:

Yeah, I don't doubt that you, hostloc fraudsters, know everything about cheating, lying and scamming people.

And no, you're not service provider. You're just another scalper with multiple accounts who hangs around to take the best deals from western companies and illegaly resell them to the own people with a profit and then scream about scam when some of those companies get rid of you because of TOS violation.

Lol, you only know hostloc but you know nothing about the business. I'm a offline wholesaler selling scrap products to poor people like you :smile: You're so poor and you don't have much money in your pocket. Please do not hesitate to leave your real information here and I can send something to you for free. I have plenty of unused scraps in my warehouse. I belive these scraps will be even better than what you're currently using in your home. Please note my scraps only ship to Metro St. Louis area and do not ask for a worldwide delivery. Poor guy lol.

• @DP said:
    To be honest, with what I've read here, I see no point of dissing the provider when whatever that has happened was due to a customer (or customers?) breaching TOS/AUP for having fake or bogus details.

Going around telling people to be wary of this provider or to stay away from this provider is only sending a message out to those like the aforementioned customer(s).

Legitimate, professional and truthful users, members or customers, will probably not care about what's being said here because they agreed to and would comply with the provider's TOS and AUP.

Also, it's clearly stated in the AUP that faking your identity will result in account and service suspension.

Just my 2 cents ✌️

I generally don't like MJJs, but waiting 181 days so they can keep the money and refuse a refund is an objectively shit thing to do.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 2023

@Greyhound said: Poor guy lol.

And yet you're the one who moan because of host suspended your service because of TOS violation. Hostloc fraudsters are such a babies :D

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 2023

@fluffernutter said: I generally don't like MJJs, but waiting 181 days so they can keep the money and refuse a refund is an objectively shit thing to do.

You should also generally not believe them. Because sure, it was exactly 181 days with all of them, right? They are full of shit as usually. Especially the one who talked about paypal first and alipay later. :)

Host responded few pages back:

We have never deleted or terminated any accounts. For those customers who use fake information to order the service, we will suspend and send a ticket to them.

Yesterday we suspended two accounts with fake information, and we have already contacted the customers to fix the issues, they haven't responded yet.

Even complainers own screenshot with the "translation" confirmed this:

It's nothing about taking money but about giving them another chance to fix it to comply with the TOS and then continue with the service.

Thanked by 2fluffernutter foitin
  • Their administrators are still running around various forums, explaining that they have never banned more than 2 accounts. The facts are clear, there are definitely more than 2 accounts banned. GG.

• AstychAstych Member

I heard from others that you do not intend to sell to the Chinese.
    If the Chinese registered, you directly delete the account, but then found that not sold to the Chinese will not sell, so it acquiesced, and so after the PAYPAL dispute period suddenly engage in a deletion action.
    This is just what I heard from others, I think the problem with this matter boils down to the secretary. What he said was really upsetting.

• @Page said:

@Mumbly said:

@Page said: looks like a customer service issue

How's that? How is breaking terms of service with the host customer service issue?

I know, but the problem is not with one side, it's with both sides. It was a customer who used a fake profile and publicly said "I have multiple accounts" in front of support, which caught the merchant's attention and shut them down. In theory, doing things according to the terms of service does not require criticism. But the means are too tough and they should be given a refund.

This makes no sense. Fucking entitled kids these days.

• @Archie said:
    Even if you are not using fraud information, v.ps can ban your account using that excuse

Prove it

• @xTom said:

@suut said:
    If his name is 222, then the ban is not the provider's fault.

Suspended customer's name is like 123, address is like adsf

Worst. Parents. Ever.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited May 2023

@Greyhound said:

@suut said: He probably doesn't need to provide authentication like ovh and Netcup does. So he doesn't need to be 100% true, but it shouldn't be 100% false.

>

So, what's the different between 100% false and not 100% false? I mean why a hosting provider needs to care about a client information?

In many jurisdictions, it's a requirement by law for fraud and accounting.

Are many of you kids with zero work experience or common sense? You guys act like businesses aren't actually a thing that exists.

• @hkbbdx said:
    v.ps是没有契约精神的提供商,为什么那么多vps提供商都得到中国用户的好评!而单独对v.ps你们却是一致的差评?
    如果还有人想体验v.ps的低劣服务,欢迎购买他们的服务vps
    -————————————————————————
    v.ps is a provider without the spirit of contract. Why do so many vps providers get good comments from Chinese users! But you have unanimously bad reviews on v.ps alone. If anyone wants to experience the inferior service of v.ps, welcome buy their service vps

Why bring up the spirit of the contract when it's invalid due to fraudulent person claiming to be someone else? Please purchase some working logic.

• @hkbbdx said:
    wow. your xtom team has a lot of people. I only have one person.

And yet you annoy with the power of 20 people.

• @redbuds06 said:

@xTom said:

@Greyhound said: why a hosting provider needs to care about a client information?

To prevent any suspicious activities like virus, fraud, phishing and spamming.

So if the transaction is done with a stolen credit card, you still keep the stolen money, and terminate the machine after a few months? Why don't you stop the transaction at the very beginning like most VPS merchants do?

Fuck, this is seriously stupid. Can you please try and use your brain for one fucking second?

If it's a stolen card, the business LOSES this money and actually have a LOSS because they provided resources and received nothing and possibly a fee from the credit card company.

• @koishi said:

@redbuds06 said:

@xTom said:

@Greyhound said: why a hosting provider needs to care about a client information?

To prevent any suspicious activities like virus, fraud, phishing and spamming.

So if the transaction is done with a stolen credit card, you still keep the stolen money, and terminate the machine after a few months? Why don't you stop the transaction at the very beginning like most VPS merchants do?

Yes, they allow users to use their service for a period of time and then check the user's information after the six-month dispute period with PayPal. If they find that the information is fraudulent, they will ban the user for violating their TOS rules. This can result in users who have paid for 5 or 10 years losing their machine. This leads me to believe that they are scammers. They could learn from companies like OVH, which verify information when purchasing a product and only activate the machine once verification has been approved. Therefore, I personally think that they are a scam company. They delete users' VPS through these means to add more resources to their servers.

It's irrelevant about the PayPal refund period, as you would still be committing fraud, except now you're also committing fraud against PayPal.

FFS, :facepalm:

• @koishi said:

@Mumbly said:

@koishi said: So I personally think they are a scam company.

It's completely irrelevant what fraudsters who knowingly break the TOS think. You're not a victim. You're part of a problem.

It is possible to verify user information at the time of purchase even if it violates the TOS rules, as OVH and HZ both do. Instead of banning users after the six-month PayPal dispute period, which could have been avoided from the beginning. Xtom does not do this, which causes users who have renewed their VPS for years to lose them when they cannot use PayPal disputes. Xtom employs various fraudulent tactics, making them a terrible company in my opinion.

Have you met automation? Having humans have to manually verify details adds cost and delays.

Fuck off.

• @xTom said:

@ldclover said: why v.ps don't provide 4 and 5 years discount for this forum users?

Read the forum sales rules.

Pigs will fly...

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited May 2023

@keysadmin said:
    As there are many people maintaining provider in this post, please refer to the content here (if you don't understand, use Google Translate).

the V.PS(xTOM) said that the person's information had been falsified. The reason was that someone who used Chinese and Alipay had registered an account with an English name and an American address. He discovered this a few months after the purchase and deleted the account. Although there was verification information, he still insisted that the person's identity was fake.

If he uses this reason, then I dare say that most of the registered accounts have false information, and he can find a few people and delete them at any time in the future. The same reason can be used to claim false information. Do you want to refute it? Yes, take pictures of your utility bills and identity documents. If you are not Chinese, you will still be deemed to have false information. In other words, his position is determined as follows: You are Chinese, and your information must be consistent with the identity he believes.

Do you understand? If the merchant has doubts about the identity from the beginning, they can manually review it from the registration stage, delete it if it is not suitable, and not allow people to place an order to buy it. Many companies do this. As a result, he randomly deleted an account one day afterwards, the reason being that the user violated the TOS and their information was falsified. Don't think that you can just write a message in Chinese. With this precedent, next time he can verify your identity based on your IP address. For example, if your registered IP address is in Shanghai, and the information you submitted is in Hainan, he can also delete you by claiming that your information is falsified, or ask you to submit an identity document that matches your registration information. For example, if your registration information says Zhang San, but the certificate you submitted is Li Si, then you will not pass the test. How many people can do it?

Either you register with real-name authentication directly, instead of registering without it and then accusing others of falsifying information afterwards. As long as you start this, you can delete people at any time in the future.

In the final analysis, the merchant did not follow the normal procedure to deal with the problem, and then stipulated a procedure themselves, giving them the final say on this procedure.

Which normal procedure? Please post the ISO standard you're referring to. It's not documented in the AUP, so you're just making shit up.

If you think all businesses have to verify identities of every single person at the start of business, you need to fuck off with your irrational beliefs. Stop being shitty customers. Full. Stop.

• @keysadmin said:

@lowendclient said:

@keysadmin said:

As a user, you have 2 choices:
    1. Obey the rules whatever it is.
    2. Change to another provider.

Once again, I emphasize that the key issue of the controversy is that the provider has been handling users who violate the rules according to their own mood and constantly changing policies.

You can imagine the following scenario: You purchased a 3-5 year service from a VPS provider that does not require real-name authentication.

Are you stupid? They explicitly require real-names. Please post where it's stated otherwise.

• @keysadmin said:

@Mumbly said:

@keysadmin said: and constantly changing policies

What policy change? I think you imagine things. Do you even read terms of service before you rent someone's service? Let me guess, you don't give a shit and you do what you want to do.

Just because of TOS violation is discovered some time later it's still TOS violation.

You're asking how would I feel in your position?
    I would feel like a cheater out of my luck with the sudden need to take responsibility for my own actions.
    But as I don't do this, don't violate hosts terms of service I have no issue with hosting companies. You do. Fix your own shit and then blame the others.

And no it's not in hosts interest to terminate users. That's your failed perspective. All they do is to protect themself, their own business, with removing some rotten apples.

As a dog, do you feel powerless?

Despite all the facts that are presented to u, u can only bark helplessly for your owner!

Are you a brick wall? Despite all the facts presented to you, you can only ignore them and annoy the fuck out of everyone.

• @Greyhound said:

@Mumbly said:

@Greyhound said: The correct way is, if you think a client provides fake information, just deny or cancel his order when sign up.

Do you just play dumb or you actually are dumb?

I never used any xTom services and it's the first time I hear the name. I'm not talking about the phishing and spamming. Just talk about the client information. My option is, once xTom agreed to offer the service to a client, that means they agreed to accept the information that a client provided. To review and approve a client information is the responsibility from xTom. It looks like xTom is lack of management and got all of these clients in when they paid the money. When both provider and client tolerated the fake information when sign up, and cancel it without refund, I call it scamming.

Your opinion is your OWN and wrong. It's that simple. You're making unacceptable assumptions. Take your assumptions and GTFO.

• @Greyhound said:

@Mumbly said:

And no, you're not service provider. You're just another scalper with multiple accounts who hangs around to take the best deals from western companies and illegaly resell them to the own people with a profit and then scream about scam when some of those companies get rid of you because of TOS violation.

Lol, you only know hostloc but you know nothing about the business. I'm a offline wholesaler selling scrap products to poor people like you :smile: You're so poor and you don't have much money in your pocket. Please do not hesitate to leave your real information here and I can send something to you for free. I have plenty of unused scraps in my warehouse. I belive these scraps will be even better than what you're currently using in your home. Please note my scraps only ship to Metro St. Louis area and do not ask for a worldwide delivery. Poor guy lol.

Why do you need his real information? Just take whatever name he gives you and provide the service! Hypocrite!

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • cctbiancctbian Member

Totally the result of a shit mouth, hope he learns his lesson.

• JabJabJabJab Member

@cctbian said:

Yeah, I hope all users that thinks 123 is a valid first name learns his lesson.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

Drama time, YES !!!

• hkbbdxhkbbdx Member

你们还是没有找到这个问题的核心。

全部问题的原由就是要增加更多的收入。
    为了增加收入而不增加成本,就只能踢人下车。
    为了要踢人下车必须要找一个可以靠得住脚,而且以后能重复使用的。手段。
    为了让这个手段得逞,且没有任何后患那必然是人工核对kyc

然后这一家商家真的是我见过最笨的,他居然把这些信息全部披露出来。
    我当时写段子,我也没有想到会有这么蠢的人。
    这不是小学生级别,这真的是幼稚园级别。
    大家可以通过这个方式去反推,你是不是觉得他突然间所有的一切顺序都变得非常的清晰。然后被用户反驳的时候呢,他就必须要用一个谎去弥补另一个谎言。

总结就是什么样的智商就赚什么样的钱。

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited May 2023

@hkbbdx said:
    你们还是没有找到这个问题的核心。

全部问题的原由就是要增加更多的收入。
    为了增加收入而不增加成本,就只能踢人下车。

我当时写段子,我也没有想到会有这么蠢的人。
    这不是小学生级别,这真的是幼稚园级别。

总结就是什么样的智商就赚什么样的钱。

你还是没有找到这个问题的核心。

问题就在于MJJ不老实。句号。

• suutsuut Member
    edited May 2023

@hkbbdx said:
    你们还是没有找到这个问题的核心。

全部问题的原由就是要增加更多的收入。
    为了增加收入而不增加成本,就只能踢人下车。

我当时写段子,我也没有想到会有这么蠢的人。
    这不是小学生级别,这真的是幼稚园级别。

总结就是什么样的智商就赚什么样的钱。

If I understand correctly, here is another EH version. A mjj purchased multiple accounts at a high price, and these accounts may have been changed to asdf during account transactions. Note that it may not be called asdf when registered.
    The provider found him and suspended his account. Note that the vps are not deleted. Then the provider contacted him to update and merge the four information accounts.

你显然被mjj忽悠瘸了。

• cctbiancctbian Member
    edited May 2023

@JabJab said:

@cctbian said:

Yeah, I hope all users that thinks 123 is a valid first name learns his lesson.

You are exactly right, without his shit mouth, they would learn their lesson like in any other host provider, but now v.ps have to reopen their vps again; it should be a total win for v.ps but now everyone is just against them because of their attitude, and the most wrong person wins the most. A shit mouth can really be used by others to mislead the mass......

• w12138w12138 Member

@TimboJones said:

@koishi said:

@Mumbly said:

@koishi said: So I personally think they are a scam company.

It's completely irrelevant what fraudsters who knowingly break the TOS think. You're not a victim. You're part of a problem.

It is possible to verify user information at the time of purchase even if it violates the TOS rules, as OVH and HZ both do. Instead of banning users after the six-month PayPal dispute period, which could have been avoided from the beginning. Xtom does not do this, which causes users who have renewed their VPS for years to lose them when they cannot use PayPal disputes. Xtom employs various fraudulent tactics, making them a terrible company in my opinion.

Have you met automation? Having humans have to manually verify details adds cost and delays.

Fuck off.

你们不愿意增加成本,却让用户为你们未付出的成本买单?