Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

V.PS 2nd Anniversary Flash Sales - up to 40% off - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

V.PS 2nd Anniversary Flash Sales - up to 40% off

Comments

• hkbbdxhkbbdx Member
    edited May 2023

@hkbbdx said:
    The flash sale discount code is as follows:

1 year payment: 30% off lifetime cycle - promo code: AMAPXGTHYH5M4V
    2 Years Payment: 35% off Lifetime Cycles - Coupon Code: AMAQKO8H6YG0
    3 Years Payment: 40% off Lifetime Cycles - Coupon Code: AMAJJG894VGB5
    4 Years Payment: 55% off Lifetime Cycles - Coupon Code: AMAO3DL2XCXK9
    5 Years Pay: 50% off Lifetime Cycles - Coupon Code: AMA55PNUFNA1O

The flash sale discount code is as follows:

1 year payment: 30% off lifetime cycle - promo code: AMAPXGTHYH5M4V
    2 Years Payment: 35% off Lifetime Cycles - Coupon Code: AMAQKO8H6YG0
    3 Years Payment: 40% off Lifetime Cycles - Coupon Code: AMAJJG894VGB5
    4 Years Payment: 55% off Lifetime Cycles - Coupon Code: AMAO3DL2XCXK9
    5 Years Pay: 50% off Lifetime Cycles - Coupon Code: AMA55PNUFNA1O

A bunch of xtom teams who lied from start to finish

• xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

@hkbbdx said: The flash sale discount code is as follows

Read the rules:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/lowendtalk-selling-rules-updated-april-2023/p1#vpsrules

For businesses older than one year the maximum term is three (3) years.

That's why we do not post other coupon codes here.

• themyththemyth Member

as short as posbile to answer customer maybe a good idea.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

To be honest, with what I've read here, I see no point of dissing the provider when whatever that has happened was due to a customer (or customers?) breaching TOS/AUP for having fake or bogus details.

Going around telling people to be wary of this provider or to stay away from this provider is only sending a message out to those like the aforementioned customer(s).

Legitimate, professional and truthful users, members or customers, will probably not care about what's being said here because they agreed to and would comply with the provider's TOS and AUP.

Also, it's clearly stated in the AUP that faking your identity will result in account and service suspension.

Just my 2 cents ✌️

• GOOD666GOOD666 Member

@xTom said:

@hkbbdx said: The flash sale discount code is as follows

Read the rules:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/lowendtalk-selling-rules-updated-april-2023/p1#vpsrules

For businesses older than one year the maximum term is three (3) years.

That's why we do not post other coupon codes here.

People in the loc forum lack management, and public opinion has been controlled by your hostile VPS merchants.

• @DP said:
    To be honest, with what I've read here, I see no point of dissing the provider when whatever that has happened was due to a customer (or customers?) breaching TOS/AUP for having fake or bogus details.

Going around telling people to be wary of this provider or to stay away from this provider is only sending a message out to those like the aforementioned customer(s).

Legitimate, professional and truthful users, members or customers, will probably not care about what's being said here because they agreed to and would comply with the provider's TOS and AUP.

Also, it's clearly stated in the AUP that faking your identity will result in account and service suspension.

Just my 2 cents ✌️

Yes that's exactly what happened at all.

Even the user who got banned reach a settlement with V.PS, remain users still being extremely angry about provider asking for thier real name identities (KYC). Due to this they're making DDoS attack target to upstream xTom for more than 3 days.

As I've said many years ago, asking Chinese clients who they really are equals racism in their mind. Realname identity is like a gunpowder barrel among Chinese you cannot touch it.

• @lowendclient said:

@DP said:

Just my 2 cents ✌️

Even the user who got banned reach a settlement with V.PS, remain users still being extremely angry about provider asking for thier real name identities (KYC). Due to this they're making DDoS attack target to upstream xTom for more than 3 days.

As I've said many years ago, asking Chinese clients who they really are equals racism in their mind. Realname identity is like a gunpowder barrel among Chinese you cannot touch it.

fakename identity is like a gunpowder barrel among xTom you cannot touch it

Thanked by 1lowendclient
  • As there are many people maintaining provider in this post, please refer to the content here (if you don't understand, use Google Translate).

the V.PS(xTOM) said that the person's information had been falsified. The reason was that someone who used Chinese and Alipay had registered an account with an English name and an American address. He discovered this a few months after the purchase and deleted the account. Although there was verification information, he still insisted that the person's identity was fake.

If he uses this reason, then I dare say that most of the registered accounts have false information, and he can find a few people and delete them at any time in the future. The same reason can be used to claim false information. Do you want to refute it? Yes, take pictures of your utility bills and identity documents. If you are not Chinese, you will still be deemed to have false information. In other words, his position is determined as follows: You are Chinese, and your information must be consistent with the identity he believes.

Do you understand? If the merchant has doubts about the identity from the beginning, they can manually review it from the registration stage, delete it if it is not suitable, and not allow people to place an order to buy it. Many companies do this. As a result, he randomly deleted an account one day afterwards, the reason being that the user violated the TOS and their information was falsified. Don't think that you can just write a message in Chinese. With this precedent, next time he can verify your identity based on your IP address. For example, if your registered IP address is in Shanghai, and the information you submitted is in Hainan, he can also delete you by claiming that your information is falsified, or ask you to submit an identity document that matches your registration information. For example, if your registration information says Zhang San, but the certificate you submitted is Li Si, then you will not pass the test. How many people can do it?

Either you register with real-name authentication directly, instead of registering without it and then accusing others of falsifying information afterwards. As long as you start this, you can delete people at any time in the future.

In the final analysis, the merchant did not follow the normal procedure to deal with the problem, and then stipulated a procedure themselves, giving them the final say on this procedure.

Thanked by 2hkbbdx shuier
  • JabJabJabJab Member

Paid via Alipay?
    Wasn't the whole "scam" based on 180+1 days refund window on paypal!?

Story changes?

• keysadminkeysadmin Member
    edited May 2023

@JabJab said:
    Paid via Alipay?
    Wasn't the whole "scam" based on 180+1 days refund window on paypal!?

Story changes?

This is just an example of one of the deleted accounts, he chose to do this after the PayPal dispute period to prevent other users from choosing to dispute refunds. In fact, more than a few users have been deleted in the past year. It's just that they were dealt with quietly in the past.
    The escalation of this incident is due to V.PS(xTOM)'s insistence on following their own defined rules throughout the process, leaving their users at a loss.

• @keysadmin said:

As a user, you have 2 choices:
    1. Obey the rules whatever it is.
    2. Change to another provider.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @lowendclient said:

@keysadmin said:

Once again, I emphasize that the key issue of the controversy is that the provider has been handling users who violate the rules according to their own mood and constantly changing policies.

You can imagine the following scenario: You purchased a 3-5 year service from a VPS provider that does not require real-name authentication. Normally, most people would not fill in their real name and address, but suddenly one day, your service is suspended and your account is deleted. You confront the provider to ask why, and the answer is that your information is not true. Even if you submit your ID, the provider still insists that your information is false.

So I ask you, how would you feel?

There is another very important factor: there is no refund after the service is suspended, which means that you may have bought the service for many years, but due to the provider's whim, you will end up with nothing.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 2023

@keysadmin said: and constantly changing policies

What policy change? I think you imagine things. Do you even read terms of service before you rent someone's service? Let me guess, you don't give a shit and you do what you want to do.

Just because of TOS violation is discovered some time later it's still TOS violation.

You're asking how would I feel in your position?
    I would feel like a cheater out of my luck with the sudden need to take responsibility for my own actions.
    But as I don't do this, don't violate hosts terms of service I have no issue with hosting companies. You do. Fix your own shit and then blame the others.

And no it's not in hosts interest to terminate users. That's your failed perspective. All they do is to protect themself, their own business, with removing some rotten apples.

Thanked by 1foitin
  • @Mumbly said:

@keysadmin said: and constantly changing policies

What policy change? I think you imagine things. Do you even read terms of service before you rent someone's service? Let me guess, you don't give a shit and you do what you want to do.

Just because of TOS violation is discovered some time later it's still TOS violation.

You're asking how would I feel in your position?
    I would feel like a cheater out of my luck with the sudden need to take responsibility for my own actions.
    But as I don't do this, don't violate hosts terms of service I have no issue with hosting companies. You do. Fix your own shit and then blame the others.

And no it's not in hosts interest to terminate users. That's your failed perspective. All they do is to protect themself, their own business, with removing some rotten apples.

As a dog, do you feel powerless?

Despite all the facts that are presented to u, u can only bark helplessly for your owner!

• This thread is a blast, I hope other provider follows xTom's way to handle MJJs. you did something right and they're mad

maybe just don't be naughty and go against their TOS next time. it's that easy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanked by 1foitin
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 2023

@keysadmin that's pretty standard response fraudsters from hostloc use at LET when they get caught.
    Even more silly are those who put their shit through google translate and start to talk about licking dogs. You are stereotypically predictable.

What about to get your shit together without being cheater and liar, and you won't have problems with companies you rent service from?

Thanked by 1foitin
  • @keysadmin said:

So I ask you, how would you feel?

I felt nothing. :lol:
    I'm not the guy in China.
    I dont need VPS to break your National Firewall.

Whatever they did what, you're the man who demand a China-optimized VPS. Customer is not the god, you are in the disadvantaged position during this relationship.

As far as I know there're very few providers can satisfy your optimised requirement under this price. Cherish what you're using, be respectful to the provider, or find a chance run out of China as soon as possible.

• GOOD666GOOD666 Member

@lowendclient said:

@DP said:

Just my 2 cents ✌️

Please don't involve the Chinese, it's just a group of lunatics in the loc forum, this forum has no management so they get together

• hkbbdxhkbbdx Member

@GOOD666 said:

@lowendclient said:

@DP said:

Just my 2 cents ✌️

Please don't involve the Chinese, it's just a group of lunatics in the loc forum, this forum has no management so they get together

🤡🤡🤡🤡

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@GOOD666 said: this forum has no management so they get together

What are you on about? The management here is present and ready to take action.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Arkas said:

@GOOD666 said: this forum has no management so they get together

What are you on about? The management here is present and ready to take action.

I'm not completely certain, but @GOOD666 may mean the hostloc forum:

@GOOD666 said: Please don't involve the Chinese, it's just a group of lunatics in the loc forum, this forum has no management so they get together

Thanked by 2Arkas GOOD666
  • york618york618 Member

@GOOD666 said:

@hkbbdx said:

V.PS lures users to buy with a 2-5 year discount. If the user’s registration information is incorrect, a formal company can prohibit the user from purchasing VPS, instead of waiting for paypal to exceed the refund time, and then refund the user due to user information. , and refuse to refund the user, which is a fraudulent company. Please buy carefully!

V.PS以2-5年的折扣引诱用户购买,如果用户注册信息不正确,正规的企业可以禁止用户购买VPS,而不是等paypal超过退款时间后,再因用户信息的问题来清退用户,并拒绝给用户退款,这属于诈骗公司。请大家小心购买!

Like it or not.爱用不用。> @york618 said:

@Page said:

@Mumbly said:

@Page said: looks like a customer service issue

How's that? How is breaking terms of service with the host customer service issue?

I know, but the problem is not with one side, it's with both sides. It was a customer who used a fake profile and publicly said "I have multiple accounts" in front of support, which caught the merchant's attention and shut them down. In theory, doing things according to the terms of service does not require criticism. But the means are too tough and they should be given a refund.

Hey bro. I want to tell you that if you place an order with a real information for being a Chinese then they may know everything about you such as your real photos and id card number. I hope you can understand that. It’s the same reason why chinese developer always push to github with a proxy.

In fact, you don't need to provide real information, you just need to write something like that. Instead of 123asdf. stupid pig, bie

No actually they think anyone who uses alipay are chinese and they should type their chinese name in Chinese. LOL

@keysadmin said:

@lowendclient said:

@keysadmin said:

Once again, I emphasize that the key issue of the controversy is that the provider has been handling users who violate the rules according to their own mood and constantly changing policies.

No, the key issue of the controversy is that users (including you) violated the rules by originally providing incorrect personal/contact information

Thanked by 1skorous

Issued a medium warning to @keysadmin for the dog comment above

• 88xrzs88xrzs Member

Since you think true identity information is so important, you should manually verify that everyone's identity information is true before providing services.

Instead of stopping the service and banning the account without notifying the customer after the customer purchased the service for several years with false identity information afterwards

• JabJabJabJab Member

@88xrzs said: Since you think true identity information is so important, you should manually verify that everyone's identity information is true before providing services.

🤡🤡🤡🤡

[This seems like acceptable type of post, seen few here like that]

• MumblyMumbly Member

@88xrzs said: Since you think true identity information is so important

Since you think that violating terms of service is good way to go ... you most likely deserve to be banned.

• @Mumbly said:

@Greyhound said: The correct way is, if you think a client provides fake information, just deny or cancel his order when sign up.

Do you just play dumb or you actually are dumb?

I never used any xTom services and it's the first time I hear the name. I'm not talking about the phishing and spamming. Just talk about the client information. My option is, once xTom agreed to offer the service to a client, that means they agreed to accept the information that a client provided. To review and approve a client information is the responsibility from xTom. It looks like xTom is lack of management and got all of these clients in when they paid the money. When both provider and client tolerated the fake information when sign up, and cancel it without refund, I call it scamming.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 2023

@Greyhound said:

@Mumbly said:

@Greyhound said: The correct way is, if you think a client provides fake information, just deny or cancel his order when sign up.

Do you just play dumb or you actually are dumb?

I never used any xTom services and it's the first time I hear the name. I'm not talking about the phishing and spamming. Just talk about the client information. My option is, once xTom agreed to offer the service to a client, that means they agreed to accept the information that a client provided. To review and approve a client information is the responsibility from xTom. It looks like xTom is lack of management and got all of these clients in when they paid the money. When both provider and client tolerated the fake information when sign up, and cancel it without refund, I call it scamming.

Your logic is completely messed up.
    What you're saying here is that it's perfectly acceptable to violate business agreement, but it's not okay to get discovered anytime later.
    You keep talking about responsibility of xTom (who did everything by terms of service) but keep ignoring responsibility of the clients who violated agreement from the beginning.
    This tells me something about you and your personal morals and ethics.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • Your logic is completely messed up.
    What you're saying here is that it's perfectly acceptable to violate business agreement, but it's not okay to get discovered anytime later.
    You keep talking about responsibility of xTom (who did everthing by terms of service) but keep ignoring responsibility of the clients who violated agreement from the beginning.
    This tells me something about you and your personal values.

Unfortunately my business is much better than you. Everyday when my large customers send over PO's to me and I will have to detailed review their orders and make sure everything is acceptable between each other. I will provide formal emails and invoices to my customers to let them know I accept their orders. When I (the service provider) take my customer orders, I will never argue with my customers even sometimes they violate the rules.

I'm not like you, your value is probably to be a small business, or even just a poor guy only fighting on the forums. You don't know what is a business at all.