Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The end for kubbur.com? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The end for kubbur.com?

Comments

• JasperInariJasperInari Member
    edited October 2022

@emgh said:

@JasperInari said: "Clients don't care who did what" then you're admittedly just not going to listen anyways? That comment right there shows a bias.

Wtf? That's not what I said.

Clients don't care about internal shit. Clients care about:
    1. Their money
    2. Their data

It's not that hard to grasp.

Well elaborate then next time.

The reason this thread was created was to secure answers. This is the reason I'm here. To tell you that Kjartan isn't at fault here, Leifur is. I want Leifur to take full responsibility for his actions. I don't want anyone to be wronged here.

At the end of the deal, the issue and reason you guys got fucked over in the first place is because of an internal issue. So, if you don't care about it, you're just showing a bias by speaking for all clients who legitimately have questions and want answers. If clients didn't care about anything else, the thread title wouldn't literally be "The end of Kubbur?" stated as a question.

Thanked by 1Offshore_Solutions
  • @MannDude said:

@Francisco said:

@emgh said:
    "yeah but when uve got the number for both ceo of path and ceo of tempest, if you want something done, you get it done"

• Ellis, Discord

lmao

Weak flex. Marshal is a pretty accessible guy, anyone can message him on Discord without issue.

Francisco

Well, he's a minor and Path / Tempest like working with kids, so....

Haha, what history is there here that I'm missing?

Is @Francisco 15?

Sure didn't look like it in the towel photo.

• @JasperInari said: Kjartan isn't at fault here, Leifur is

He's free to ask the Lord for forgiveness anytime he'd please

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2022

@emgh said:

@MannDude said:

@Francisco said:

@emgh said:
    "yeah but when uve got the number for both ceo of path and ceo of tempest, if you want something done, you get it done"

• Ellis, Discord

lmao

Weak flex. Marshal is a pretty accessible guy, anyone can message him on Discord without issue.

Francisco

Is @Francisco 15?

LOL, no. Just meant that Path / Tempest hires minors and has a pedo working in their AZ office, or did as recent as a couple months ago. Was just a joke.

• @MannDude said:

@emgh said:

@MannDude said:

@Francisco said:

@emgh said:

• Ellis, Discord

lmao

Francisco

Is @Francisco 15?

LOL, no. Just meant that Path / Tempest hires minors and has a pedo working in their AZ office, or did as recent as a couple months ago. Was just a joke.

Really?

• @wdmg said:

@raindog308 said:
    Just published an interview with Ellis from Kuxo.

I sent questions a little after 4pm GMT and he replied an hour later.

I'm a bit disappointed that it doesn't cover the multiple instances of theft from Kuxo. But, it's LEB after all.

Remember, @BilohBucks are more important afterall.

Thanked by 1BlaZe

@emgh said:

@MannDude said:

@emgh said:

@MannDude said:

@Francisco said:

@emgh said:

• Ellis, Discord

lmao

Francisco

Is @Francisco 15?

Really?

Check KiwiFarms for "Path" + "Corey". I won't link the thread on here.

And yeah, the "Logistics Manager" is / was 17. Even got flown out to chill with Marsh and hang out with the Phoenix team where Corey works. This was all posted in their Discord and the kid even mentioned he was a minor in response to someone else before he removed his own post.

• @JasperInari please come back to preach about how nothing is the fault of the CEO and that the CEO isn't responsible for the company, I miss you already.

• @emgh said:

@sundaymouse said:

@wdmg said:

@raindog308 said:

I'm a bit disappointed that it doesn't cover the multiple instances of theft from Kuxo. But, it's LEB after all.

Unlike the BBC (which many people here whine about), an interview published on LEB is not held to editorial standards requiring mandatory challenges on one party's statement on a matter.

That was never stated, @wdmg stated that he was disappointed, not that LEB broke the editorial standards.

I was just using the BBC to make a jibe that LEB does not have any editorial standard to follow to start with -- they are not obliged to be neutral in a debate and can leave a guest commentator who is not neutral unchallenged in an interview.

The taxpayer-funded broadcaster BBC on the other hand, can't do that; but obviously they are a very different kind of news publisher to LEB :)

Anyway, I thought Kubbur was a Tempest sub-brand. Is Jack or Scott or whoever no longer part of it?

• @MannDude said:

@emgh said:

@MannDude said:

@emgh said:

@MannDude said:

@Francisco said:

@emgh said:

• Ellis, Discord

lmao

Francisco

Is @Francisco 15?

Really?

And yeah, the "Logistics Manager" is / was 17. Even got flown out to chill with Marsh and hang out with the Phoenix team where Corey works. This was all posted in their Discord and the kid even mentioned he was a minor in response to someone else before he removed his own post.

Lol, sad that Fran has to obey to Path. Because you have to, right? @Francisco

• @sundaymouse said:

@emgh said:

@sundaymouse said:

@wdmg said:

@raindog308 said:

Unlike the BBC (which many people here whine about), an interview published on LEB is not held to editorial standards requiring mandatory challenges on one party's statement on a matter.

That was never stated, @wdmg stated that he was disappointed, not that LEB broke the editorial standards.

I was just using the BBC to make a jibe that LEB does not have any editorial standard to follow to start with -- they are not obliged to be neutral in a debate and can leave a guest commentator who is not neutral unchallenged in an interview.

The taxpayer-funded broadcaster BBC on the other hand, can't do that; but obviously they are a very different kind of news publisher to LEB :)

Sure, but raising an opinion about an article is okay either way.

@emgh said:

@MannDude said:

@emgh said:

@MannDude said:

@emgh said:

@MannDude said:

@Francisco said:

@emgh said:

• Ellis, Discord

lmao

Francisco

Is @Francisco 15?

Really?

In Path's defense, they do have good protection when it comes to the very rare and large attack. Most attacks don't "require" Path, but those that do, do benefit from it.

• @MannDude said:

@emgh said:

@MannDude said:

@emgh said:

@MannDude said:

@emgh said:

@MannDude said:

@Francisco said:

@emgh said:

• Ellis, Discord

lmao

Francisco

Is @Francisco 15?

Really?

In Path's defense, they do have good protection when it comes to the very rare and large attack. Most attacks don't "require" Path, but those that do, do benefit from it.

Yeah, but it's not worth much if they get to decide what's hosted.

• edited October 2022

@Hotmarer said:

@Offshore_Solutions said:

@BlaZe said:
    purple daddy's arrest/court-related drama

Who is purple daddy & what happened?

You really do not know?

Can you link me to the thread with Dustin's
    arrest/court-related drama as I'm only aware of his AlphaRacks drama from around 2017-2018.

• @Offshore_Solutions said:

@Hotmarer said:

@BlaZe said:

You really do not know?

Can you link me to the thread with Dustin's
    arrest/court-related drama as I'm only aware of his AlphaRacks drama from around 2017-2018.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/180381/some-juicy-court-drama-involving-alpharacks-racknerd-dustin/p1

• jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
    edited October 2022
  • wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

Just yet another iteration of yet another Ellis scam.

• @wdmg said:

I am operating the new "kubbur" not ellis thank you
    I am also hiring new staff memebers.

• @hollowvi1 said:

@wdmg said:

Haha this just gets better and better!

100 % drama of the year.

Thanked by 1Peppery9
  • wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

@hollowvi1 said:

@wdmg said:

Alright Ellis.

• @hollowvi1 said:

@wdmg said:

And who is you?

• @serv_ee said:

@hollowvi1 said:

@wdmg said:

And who is you?

Probably the person only buying the branding, that the guy above saying that the CEO isn’t responsible for the company refrained from spending 10 k usd on it.

• @hollowvi1 said:

@wdmg said:

Bro you bought a dead brand and dead discord. You aint operating anything

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

What
    The
    Fuck

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@jbiloh

Measure the "engagement" of the audience when there is drama and when there is not. Those plain ol' generic threads on LET being posted recently don't do any good to the community. They are just hogging the server's disk space through the database getting populated with crappy content.

Milk this moment. Trust me, you & the LET team should think about having more drama-based content on LET rather than boring stuff.

@raindog308 do an editorial on dramas instead of the usual generic/boring content, it will seriously help LEB/LET in getting more pageviews & traffic.

• CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@mikewazar said:
    CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT

Is 21st century's gold :)

Thanked by 1BingoBongo
  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@tomasduck said:

@MikePT said:

@wdmg said:
    I wonder if Ellis will ever return the >$800 he stole from me...

Waaa? He stole from you?

He owes a bunch of people money, it's not even a surprise anymore, this guy literally has either failed to refund or taken like 6 months to do it whilst always blaming someone else when the issue is him

lol, he was flexing bank account statements in the Kubbur Discord a few days ago

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@AXYZE said:

@BlaZe said:

Dustin from RackNerd is purple daddy

Hi, did you call?

This discussion has been closed.