Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED** - Page 52
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**

Comments

• hrealhreal Member

1 hour without network.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@hreal said:
    Again total breakdown of NL network, 30 minutes already 100% packet loss, we are testing for Advin a third provider which was about to solve all networking problems "forever"...

It's more than ridiculous!

This was due to a bug with a router, we are still investigating. Not the fault of our network upstream this time.

• arjunkingarjunking Member
    edited April 2023

@Advin
    Order Number: 1984855620
    Applying for One month free (If possible please give me double storage instead of one month free :) )
    Thanks

• Is there any difference in network quality between Host Universal (Ramsom-IT) and TeraSwitch in Tokyo? I noticed that HU's bandwidth is unusually sparse in comparison.

• LisoLiso Member

Any benchmark for kvm standard L ?

edited April 2023

@namein said:
    Is there any difference in network quality between Host Universal (Ramsom-IT) and TeraSwitch in Tokyo? I noticed that HU's bandwidth is unusually sparse in comparison.

The main benefit with HostUniversal is that you get the additional storage, and we have high performance EPYC/Ryzen in that location so performance will be better.

TeraSwitch in Tokyo has a different network, and bandwidth is overall a lot cheaper with them. HostUniversal charges a lot for their bandwidth, and we don't want to overallocate :)

@Liso said:
    Any benchmark for kvm standard L ?

The main issue with benchmarks is that performance can greatly vary depending on the specific host node that you get placed on, since we use a variety of CPU's rather than a fixed CPU model. We have a 48 hour no questions asked refund policy if you are not happy with the performance you receive on your VPS.

• ArakiAraki Member
    edited April 2023

Interested in KVM Standard M in Tokyo (Ransom-IT), but curious about the randomized CPU. What is the worst case scenario in terms of the CPU?

• Network is out in NL again. Recommend avoiding this location for the forseeable future.

@divinehawk said:
    Network is out in NL again. Recommend avoiding this location for the forseeable future.

Can you please send us a traceroute over a ticket? Not aware of any issues currently

• Yo @Advin my man
    How long does it take for SG to be provisioned?
    It's been more than 5 hours anyway

• My heart cries

@Advin

• Eygelshoven DOWN :'(

• @Advin said:

@divinehawk said:
    Network is out in NL again. Recommend avoiding this location for the forseeable future.

Can you please send us a traceroute over a ticket? Not aware of any issues currently

Very much down today.

• Is there a test ip in Singapore please?
    and Order Number: 7549348968 Please upgrade for me, thank you!

• @Advin kindly please take a look at critical issue ticket #708741

Thank you!

Thanked by 1COLBYLICIOUS
  • Invoice #17458
    I want A FREE MONTH
    thanks

• Hi,
    Can I make a backup image or a snapshot.
    I learn you will reboot my vps which may cause date lost.

So I need make a backup image or a snapshot.

• Invoice #16969
    One month free pls (If possible please give me double bandwidth instead of one month free :) )
    Thank you.

• I LOVE FREE SERVERS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• LisoLiso Member

Is there any looking glass for Singapore ?

• Invoice #17347
    hello please double bandwidth.

• Hello, Ticket # 746689, it has been half a month since submission. The problem has never been resolved. What is the server attitude?

• The server has been disconnected for half a month. When can it resume normal use?

• Is the submitted work order considered invisible?

edited April 2023

@mayiyun said:
    Hello, Ticket # 746689, it has been half a month since submission. The problem has never been resolved. What is the server attitude?

@mayiyun said:
    Is the submitted work order considered invisible?

@mayiyun said:
    The server has been disconnected for half a month. When can it resume normal use?

I have checked this, and it appears that you kept bumping the ticket. Please don't bump the ticket, it resets your position in the queue.

Also, please try to keep the ticket title and content in English, you will get a faster response because it is easier for us to identify the issue.

You will get a response shortly to your ticket.

edited April 2023

@tanglu said:
    Hi,
    Can I make a backup image or a snapshot.
    I learn you will reboot my vps which may cause date lost.

So I need make a backup image or a snapshot.

I apologize, but we do not offer backups and/or snapshots at this time

edited April 2023

@Liso said:
    Is there any looking glass for Singapore ?

You can ping 185.128.227.14, looking glass is on our to-do list as we are working on overhauling it

• aoleeaolee Member
    edited April 2023

@Advin 2nd purchase #3326620927 - double the bandwidth or 1month free please :)

• PatriarchPatriarch Member
    edited April 2023

@Advin please provisioning my SG server (Invoice #17650).
    It's been almost 2 days.
    Thank you