Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED** - Page 48
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**

Comments

• suunsuun Member
    edited February 2023

@suun said:
    Hi @Advin can you check ticket #549170. How long will it take until my VDS Server can be provided? Thanks.

@Advin new invoice came in? can you check why? thank you...

• warmingforgwarmingforg Member
    edited February 2023

I LOVE ADVIN SERVERS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• I LOVE ADVIN SERVERS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Can Amsterdam - KVM Ryzen VDS be upgraded to unlimited traffic?

• Hi @Advin

I am waiting for you to fix the VPS connectivity issue as informed in Ticket #814080

This is a critical issue when I try to connect to server via SSH on Port 22 but it never gets connected and operation time outs.

There has been no reply or updates from you since last 2 days I placed an order on 12th Feb and since then not able to use the VPS.

I wanted to go for VDS plans as per your previous reply here on forum. But choose to start with Standard VPS as VDS was out of stock, but the support expereince does not give me confidence to use your service for critical web application.

Can you atleast tell me when this will be fixed.

Thanks.

• slinesline Member
    edited February 2023

Advin is the worst service I have ever seen. It takes a very long time to respond to a ticket, and it's been three days without an answer. They don't want to re-fund. At the request to fix access from the Ukraine - they are silent, but as soon as I reinstall the answer that all is well.

Do not advise to take, whatever the price would be. Service - unsatisfactory.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2023

@sline said:
    Advin is the worst service I have ever seen. It takes a very long time to respond to a ticket, and it's been three days without an answer. They don't want to re-fund. At the request to fix access from the Ukraine - they are silent, but as soon as I reinstall the answer that all is well.

The service and IP addresses seemed to be working from our end, if you asked for a refund & were denied, it's likely that you were outside of our 48 hour refund policy. Please let me know your ticket number so I can investigate further, I only briefly remember your ticket & another support member may have handled your ticket.

• Your vps control panel sucks, I am unable to reinstall vps , it's been three days I opened a critical issue ticket but still vps is offline just bcz I couldn't able to reinstall the is, and yes you have removed the windows server template as well.

That's not good, fix control panel issue so anyone can reinstall the os from it .

@Advin

• @Advin said:

@sline said:

The service and IP addresses seemed to be working from our end, if you asked for a refund & were denied, it's likely that you were outside of our 48 hour refund policy. Please let me know your ticket number so I can investigate further, I only briefly remember your ticket & another support member may have handled your ticket.

456683 - this ticket

• Hi @Advin can you resolve the issue as informed in Ticket #814080, I am also waiting for your response.

**port 22: Operation timed out whenever I try to connect via SSH
    Not able to use the VPS since I ordered on 12th Feb and I am still waiting for a proper resolution.

• @Advin said:

@sline said:

I gave up the server on the last day possible.

edited February 2023

@sline said:

1. You opened the refund request almost 7 days after purchasing the server. As per our TOS, the guarantee is only within 48 hours.
    2. The information you have provided indicates that the issue was on your ISP's end, we do not block countries or prevent access from certain regions. You will need to contact your ISP to resolve the issue. We can't "fix" the issue because this is literally not an issue from our side.
    3. We don't provide 24/7 support and are closed on weekends, bumping tickets also delays the responses. We start from the back of the ticket queue, bumping the ticket makes your ticket go to the front, hence delaying the response (and you have constantly been bumping the ticket). You need to keep this in mind while opening tickets.
    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • The VPS provided by them is very unstable and normal at the beginning. Later, it severely limits CPU performance and network performance. The actual speed of the 20G network they claim is limited to less than 100M. They claim that it is due to DDOS, which is obviously not the reason.
    The refund is fast, which is highly praised. However, VPS is unstable, and the restrictions can be changed at any time. There is no strict specification, so it is not recommended to use in production environment.

Thanked by 1cloudride
  • @ptervip said:
    The VPS provided by them is very unstable and normal at the beginning. Later, it severely limits CPU performance and network performance. The actual speed of the 20G network they claim is limited to less than 100M. They claim that it is due to DDOS, which is obviously not the reason.
    The refund is fast, which is highly praised. However, VPS is unstable, and the restrictions can be changed at any time. There is no strict specification, so it is not recommended to use in production environment.

Hi is this related to the Eygelshoven - KVM Standard VPS with Unmetered Bandwidth (20G)

https://clients.advinservers.com/store/eygelshoven-kvm-standard-vps

I saw notification regarding this in discord but it was not available for order.

edited February 2023

@ptervip said:
    The VPS provided by them is very unstable and normal at the beginning. Later, it severely limits CPU performance and network performance. The actual speed of the 20G network they claim is limited to less than 100M. They claim that it is due to DDOS, which is obviously not the reason.

The DDoS mitigation is sensitive. If you are running speedtest, iperf tests, consistently using the network to blast it, or blasting the port past a couple Gbps, the DDoS protection may kick in and start throttling the server. The DDoS protection does not apply over IPv6, but I believe this may be the issue in regards to networking. Our protection in this new location is among the strictest, and it's not meant for you to be pushing or abusing the port.

It also could be the fact that other users are starting to push the network on your host node. We are seeing usages exceeding 5 Gbps.

All of our servers are equipped with 2x10G LACP and we have had clients being able to push up to 10 Gbps over iperf3 to various destinations (~2 Gbps per thread).

It's hard to diagnose issues when people don't provide speedtests, iperf tests, or tells us exactly where they are trying to push the bandwidth.

• 1 month free invoice #13448

• I LOVE FREE SERVERS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• secure7qesecure7qe Member
    edited February 2023

please answer my ticket
    my server hang up every night and i have to reboot it everyday

• osyrixxosyrixx Member
    edited February 2023

Good day Advin.
    I`d like to claim my free month for KVM STANDARD VPS in Amsterdam.
    Order: 7477845915
    Invoice: #13474

Thanks in advance!

As soon as you`ve credited me, I will give a positive feedback here :)

• nameinnamein Member
    edited March 2023

After squatting for more than a month plus waiting for more than half a month, I am glad to see that the Tokyo server was delivered today.

Here are the YABS results for Tokyo (AS20326) KVM Standard S that I have for anyone who is interested.

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-02-27                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Thu Mar  9 00:40:42 UTC 2023

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 9 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) E-2388G CPU @ 3.20GHz
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 3192.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 15.6 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 53.2 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.15.0-67-generic
    VM Type    : KVM

Basic Network Information:
    Protocol   : IPv4
    ISP        : Advin Services LLC
    ASN        : AS206216 IP Khnykin Vitaliy Yakovlevich
    Host       : Advin Services LLC
    Location   : Tokyo, Tokyo (13)
    Country    : Japan

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 76.61 MB/s   (19.1k) | 945.16 MB/s  (14.7k)
    Write      | 76.82 MB/s   (19.2k) | 950.13 MB/s  (14.8k)
    Total      | 153.44 MB/s  (38.3k) | 1.89 GB/s    (29.6k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 1.07 GB/s     (2.1k) | 1.17 GB/s     (1.1k)
    Write      | 1.13 GB/s     (2.2k) | 1.25 GB/s     (1.2k)
    Total      | 2.21 GB/s     (4.3k) | 2.43 GB/s     (2.3k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | 805 Mbits/sec   | 208 ms         
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 222 ms         
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 751 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 213 ms         
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 1.34 Gbits/sec  | 1.27 Gbits/sec  | 139 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | 1.27 Gbits/sec  | 143 ms         
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | busy            | 1.05 Gbits/sec  | 133 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 847 Mbits/sec   | 1.60 Gbits/sec  | 99.8 ms        

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1706                          
    Multi Core      | 3043                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/463028

YABS completed in 9 min 10 sec

And my Invoice Number #13626, hoping can get a free month.

• please double my bandwidth. Invoice #15114

• Bought another one :smile:
    Invoice #15115
    please double my bandwidth

• madone551madone551 Member
    edited March 2023

@Advin see the ticket #729111 please
    i really want high core server to be setup fast , there is no 500 GB SSD disk only a shit 10GB garbage is attached + no matter how many times i setup windows 2012 , 2019 or 2022 from your template i cannot enter password it always shows "incorrect password" i have tried 10 times now , please can u fix fast

• just attach the 500 GB NVME
    • install windows 2022 and give me password in ticket

RIP this ticket for 3 days,hopefully he responds

• ArakiAraki Member

Ordered Eygelshoven KVM Standard M, quite pleased with the benchmarks so far! I excluded iperf from the test following the notice about Eygelshoven's DDOS protection, but every other specification seems to be of great value.

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Yet-Another-Bench-Script

v2023-02-27

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Fri Mar 10 07:37:42 UTC 2023

Basic System Information:

Uptime : 0 days, 0 hours, 12 minutes
    Processor : AMD EPYC Processor
    CPU cores : 4 @ 3393.624 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM : 31.4 GiB
    Swap : 0.0 KiB
    Disk : 433.1 GiB
    Distro : Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
    Kernel : 5.15.0-46-generic
    VM Type : KVM

Basic Network Information:

Protocol : IPv4
    ISP : Advin Services LLC
    ASN : AS206216 IP Khnykin Vitaliy Yakovlevich
    Host : MB \

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 88.40 MB/s (22.1k) 1.22 GB/s (19.1k)
    Write 88.63 MB/s (22.1k) 1.22 GB/s (19.2k)
    Total 177.03 MB/s (44.2k) 2.45 GB/s (38.3k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 1.46 GB/s (2.8k) 1.56 GB/s (1.5k)
    Write 1.53 GB/s (3.0k) 1.66 GB/s (1.6k)
    Total 3.00 GB/s (5.8k) 3.22 GB/s (3.1k)

Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:

Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 6046
    Multi Core | 18489
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/16725728

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 1357
    Multi Core | 4320
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/20843639

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:

Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 1737
    Multi Core | 4757
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/478910

YABS completed in 9 min 28 sec

Invoice #15183
    I'd be glad to get a free month.

By the way, I see on the front page you're offering KVM Standard L packages for a discounted price if bought quarterly, however, I didn't see any option to choose the billing period during the order process. I ordered an M one, so it doesn't apply to me, but still, felt like pointing that out!

• Hi Advin

Did your Amsterdam nodes error or something?

I have 2 servers on Amsterdam and all of them having an errors;

1 got stuck in reinstall state to Windows 2012

1 got network problem (really slow respons, although my wifi connection is 100Mbps). I've been reinstall it several times, yet it still really slow.

Tickets: #566336 and #681855

Thank you

• Hello!
    I claim ( SPECIAL OFFER (KVM STANDARD VPS): COMMENT YOUR ORDER/INVOICE NUMBER FOR A FREE MONTH (ANY LOCATION) )

Invoice #14305
    Thanks!

• KohKoh Member

Amsterdam nodes Down. Please check.

• rdesrdes Member

There's some packet loss/high ping since yesterday, they sent email about this.

• @rdes said:
    There's some packet loss/high ping since yesterday, they sent email about this.

Mine totally down since yesterday. No update yet.

• TanXSTanXS Member

Order Number: 2462658610
    KVM Standard VPS free one month (Don't know if it actually work, 'cause I tried to apply to special offer here multiple times, never got special offer provisioned)