Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED** - Page 47
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**

Comments

• @malitoowned said:

@yoursunny said:

@malitoowned said:

@yoursunny said:

@malitoowned said:
    @u104b230
    @gemini90

i know how extende a volume ... the server dont have more disk... have only 10 gb :) for this is the problem.

the problem is he want to paid for this , cause i cancel the server after the server after 2 days waiting a solution.

Why do you install Windows on 10 GB diks?
    Is the plan you ordered supposed to come with 10 GB?

nope the plan has 60 gb disk but that come with 10 gb

If you reinstall with Debian, does it have correct dik size?
    If so, you can install Windows manually from ISO image, which should retain the big diks.

no bro the server dont have the correct disk size... only 10 gb...

This might be a problem with the Windows Server 2012 R2 template, I have encountered the same issue before, and you can only submit a ticket for repair.

@u104b230 said:

@Advin said:

@TanXS said:
    Wish you a happy Christmas! And perhaps, solve some tickets after this holiday season since my vps doesn’t work well, couldn’t access to the windows, neither didn’t allow me to reinstall the OS.

What's your ticket number? Also Merry Christmas to you too :smile:

There are the same problems. After using the "Windows-Server-2012R2" template, the disk space will be modified, making it impossible to reinstall the system.
    Other windows templates may have the same problem.
    I've submitted a ticket, but you're too busy, so just wait until you have time.

• u104b230u104b230 Member
    edited February 2023

@malitoowned said:

@yoursunny said:

@malitoowned said:

@yoursunny said:

@malitoowned said:
    @u104b230
    @gemini90

i know how extende a volume ... the server dont have more disk... have only 10 gb :) for this is the problem.

the problem is he want to paid for this , cause i cancel the server after the server after 2 days waiting a solution.

If so, you can install Windows manually from ISO image, which should retain the big diks.

Check if the control panel looks like the picture, if so, you have to wait for repair.
    After using the Windows-Server-2012R2 template, disk space also became 10G, but I am unable to reinstall other systems because it shows that disk space is only 528KB.
    Finally, I had to wait for half a month for @Advin to help me reinstall the system. Their ticket response speed is really slow.

• @u104b230 said:

@malitoowned said:

@yoursunny said:

@malitoowned said:

@yoursunny said:

@malitoowned said:
    @u104b230
    @gemini90

Check if the control panel looks like the picture, if so, you have to wait for repair.
    After using the Windows-Server-2012R2 template, disk space also became 10G, but I am unable to reinstall other systems because it shows that disk space is only 528KB.
    Finally, I had to wait for half a month for @Advin to help me reinstall the system. Their ticket response speed is really slow.

can you try to edit or delete and then recreate hard disk?

• u104b230u104b230 Member
    edited February 2023

@pan21 said:

@u104b230 said:

@malitoowned said:

@yoursunny said:

@malitoowned said:

@yoursunny said:

@malitoowned said:
    @u104b230
    @gemini90

When I encountered the issue, I tried to edit the disk space to the correct disk space, but it showed that there was not enough space. I believe that's a bug.
    Do not attempt to delete the disk, as the final result will be to submit a ticket and wait for a week to recover.
    At that time, I suggested removing the Windows Server 2012 R2 template because too many people were encountering the same problem, but it looks like my suggestion was not accepted.

• @malitoowned said:

ok if u have idea how use a service witout disk let me know @Advin

i have written 4 pages back they will take over 5 days to even provide this support
    just watch this stupid youtube video and fix it yourself in 5 CMD step

• malitoownedmalitoowned Member
    edited February 2023

@madone551 bro the server don't have disk only has 10 gb.... Come on bro maybe need learn before trash talking ;)

• @malitoowned said:
    @madone551 bro the server don't have disk only has 10 gb.... Come on bro maybe need learn before trash talking ;)

my bad but no need to use such bitch ass words , 4 people agreed with me back there

• @madone551 If you treat me like an idiot I treat you the same way, I'm just alerting others and looking for a solution.

It's not my first server, I just needed a couple of servers outside of my clusters because I'm on vacation and I don't have time to provision a new server.

have nice day ;)

• @Advin Invoice #13087 UNMETERED BANDWIDTH
    thanks.

• @cloudride said: Hi @Advin is KVM Standard plans suitable for production use eg: eCommerce websites WP, Laravel and Mobile App backends.

I can't recommend them for anything that you want stable uptime with. LA and NY get downtime and the panel locks up

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2023

@u104b230 said:

@pan21 said:

@u104b230 said:

@malitoowned said:

@yoursunny said:

@malitoowned said:

@yoursunny said:

@malitoowned said:
    @u104b230
    @gemini90

When I encountered the issue, I tried to edit the disk space to the correct disk space, but it showed that there was not enough space. I believe that's a bug.
    Do not attempt to delete the disk, as the final result will be to submit a ticket and wait for a week to recover.
    At that time, I suggested removing the Windows Server 2012 R2 template because too many people were encountering the same problem, but it looks like my suggestion was not accepted.

If we remove it, then we get a ton of requests/cancellations/refunds from people expecting Windows Server and then charging back or asking for a refund when we can't provide a template for them. While the template is buggy, it's better than having nothing and the template does work most of the time.

Thanked by 1u104b230
    edited February 2023

I am working on heavily revamping/improving stability. Ticket responses will take a few days as both me and Sagnik are sick/out. We have been acquiring new nodes, heavily testing hardware configurations, etc. I apologize for the delay and the issues with stability within the past few weeks.

We hope to answer tickets within 24 hours once everything gets back to normal. If you have had any issues/long ticket response times/incidents/downtime as of late, please send me your ticket number so I can take a look at your case and see how we can improve.

Thanked by 3u104b230 corbpie pan21
  • @Advin I bought one VPS from Mumbai location 4-5 days ago, From the day server got delivered to me it was having issue such as VPS status was showing as active but there was no IPs assigned to the VPS, And Server was offline from time i purchased it. I opened ticket for critical support but still no response even after 48 hrs. so at last I had to cancel the server. Do you expect server to offline so long with no support? You need to improve support for offline servers.

Also all your test IPs are down!

• @bikrama said:
    @Advin I bought one VPS from Mumbai location 4-5 days ago, From the day server got delivered to me it was having issue such as VPS status was showing as active but there was no IPs assigned to the VPS, And Server was offline from time i purchased it. I opened ticket for critical support but still no response even after 48 hrs. so at last I had to cancel the server. Do you expect server to offline so long with no support? You need to improve support for offline servers.

same here , not disk , not support and the problem is me for ask for a refound jajaja

edited February 2023

@bikrama said:
    @Advin I bought one VPS from Mumbai location 4-5 days ago, From the day server got delivered to me it was having issue such as VPS status was showing as active but there was no IPs assigned to the VPS, And Server was offline from time i purchased it. I opened ticket for critical support but still no response even after 48 hrs. so at last I had to cancel the server. Do you expect server to offline so long with no support? You need to improve support for offline servers.

Please keep in mind that there is a 48 hour setup ETA period for Mumbai VPS as specified on the following webpage:

https://advinservers.com/vps

Your VPS did not complete the creation stage as the server was not fully provisioned yet. As you had asked for a refund, we decided to just provide one instead.

In the future, please make sure to read the product description before ordering the VPS. Also note that we don't guarantee instant setup times for Mumbai.

Also, when opening a "Critical" ticket, the following terms are present (which you also did not evidently read):

[Important] Please acknowledge the following before opening a critical ticket *
    This department is only for extremely critical issues where you need to reach someone immediately (i.e. server offline, network down, etc). Abuse of this department may result in a permanent ban from opening tickets in this department. Tickets such as delays in server deployments are not considered critical, and therefore must be opened in a normal ticket department. Please also be sure to describe the issue in the subject of the ticket too, so that we can easily identify your ticket.

• @Advin said:
    Advin Servers Launches KVM High Memory in New York

We are excited to announce that we have added Buffalo, NY :flag_us: to the list of locations for our KVM High Memory lineup! This lineup is perfectly suited for high amounts of vCores, disk space, and general specifications at some of the cheapest prices in the industry. We offer some of the most competitive prices in the region, starting at just $7.99/month for 4 vCPU 16GB RAM and 120GB SSD.

Randomized CPU (4 vCores)
    16GB DDR4 Memory
    120GB NVMe/SATA SSD
    4TB Bandwidth (1 Gbps)
    Located in New York
    Advanced DDoS Mitigation
    $7.99/month

Randomized CPU (8 vCores)
    32GB DDR4 Memory
    240GB NVMe/SATA SSD
    8TB Bandwidth (1 Gbps)
    Located in New York
    Advanced DDoS Mitigation
    $15.99/month

Randomized CPU (12 vCores)
    64GB DDR4 Memory
    480GB NVMe/SATA SSD
    16TB Bandwidth (1 Gbps)
    Located in New York
    Advanced DDoS Mitigation
    $29.99/month

INTRO OFFER, GET THE FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS:

Randomized CPU (4 vCores)
    32GB DDR4 Memory
    120GB NVMe/SATA SSD
    4TB Bandwidth (1 Gbps)
    Located in New York
    Advanced DDoS Mitigation
    $7.99/month

COUPON CODE GXWY4X9D2R - LIMITED QUANTITY

Out of Stock :(

• All looking glass seems to be offline :(

• unable to login to control panel, its last date for my invlice and i wanted to pay but how could i pay if client portal is not accesable, i am gettign this error:

Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database.
    @Advin

• Hi @Advin

Order No. #5464968164 & Invoice #13168 kindly add DOUBLE BANDWIDTH to the order.

Also I had account credit but the card was charged full $8 amount for Amsterdam - KVM Standard VPS now account credit is also not showing kindly check the Ticket #511523 for the issue.

Thanks.

• Hi bro @Advin kindly please check ticket #628618
    Im patiently waiting your response
    Thank you

@Proxecure said:
    unable to login to control panel, its last date for my invlice and i wanted to pay but how could i pay if client portal is not accesable, i am gettign this error:

Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database.
    @Advin

Refresh your cache

@cloudride said:
    Hi @Advin

Order No. #5464968164 & Invoice #13168 kindly add DOUBLE BANDWIDTH to the order.

Also I had account credit but the card was charged full $8 amount for Amsterdam - KVM Standard VPS now account credit is also not showing kindly check the Ticket #511523 for the issue.

Thanks.

Will take a look, note that the account credit has to be manually applied to the invoice but we can go ahead & refund the payment/apply it from our end

@shelfchair said:
    All looking glass seems to be offline :(

I'll take a look on Monday/Tuesday and fix it, but the IP's should still be working for the most part

Thanked by 1shelfchair
  • @Advin said:

@cloudride said:
    Hi @Advin

Thanks.

Will take a look, note that the account credit has to be manually applied to the invoice but we can go ahead & refund the payment/apply it from our end

Hi @Advin thanks for your reply, I had applied credits prior to checkout and it's clearly visible in the invoice as well kindly check my ticket #511523 for more details.

Also I have not been able to use the VPS since I ordered, at first was unable to connect via SSH since port 22 was getting time out, then I tried to reinstall the OS to Ubuntu 22.04 as it did not asked for the OS options during checkout but now all the server resources have been reset.

It's now only displaying 1 Cores & 512 RAM instead of actual resources set for Amsterdam - KVM Standard VPS S.

Check the Ticket #814080 for this issue so this can be fixed, this happened previously as well to me. The OS reinstall from client area is not working properly I believe.

Thanks

• Hi @Advin can you check ticket #549170. How long will it take until my VDS Server can be provided? Thanks.

• @advin still not solution

• My invoice number is #13257
    Apply for one month free.Thanks!

• I LOVE FREE SERVERS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Advin has given me month free! Wow, than you! I love advin!

• I LOVE FREE SERVERS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️