Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED** - Page 45
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**

Comments

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@BigDongLong said:
    When are you going to issue SLA credits for the server you blew up?

We have been working around the clock to investigate the cause of the outage and have determined that it may have been due to an unexpected hard shut down of the server by the datacenter. Unfortunately, this shutdown resulted in some data corruption and difficulty in recognizing certain drives. Our team has been working to recover the data on the affected drives, but it is taking time, as the drive appears to be not recognizable in the operating system.

Should be added, if it hasn't been added yet please open a ticket with the subject title "Add SLA Credits for LA"

• @Advin does the special offer free month for kvm standard vps still exist?

• @Patriarch said:
    @Advin does the special offer free month for kvm standard vps still exist?

@Advin invoice #12202 for free month please
    Thanks in advance

• Any chance of restocking US High Memory VPS?

• Invoice #12205

free mont thank!!

• @Advin Invoice #11088
    Free month, thanks.

• DOUBLE BANDWIDTH Invoice #10282

• @BigDongLong said:

We have been working around the clock to investigate the cause of the outage and have determined that it may have been due to an unexpected hard shut down of the server by the datacenter. Unfortunately, this shutdown resulted in some data corruption and difficulty in recognizing certain drives. Our team has been working to recover the data on the affected drives, but it is taking time, as the drive appears to be not recognizable in the operating system.

My server went down for 12+ HOURS unexpectedly because of this!
    I really demand for some sort of compensation because of this. my uptime went from 99.99% to 97% really quick

• Invoice #9101 Unmetered bandwidth

• be carefull before order.... i have 2 server offlines cause dont have disk

• wuckwuck Member
    edited February 2023

@listerine90 said:

@BigDongLong said:

I really demand for some sort of compensation because of this. my uptime went from 99.99% to 97% really quick

Where do you see any guaranteed uptime, especially if you have the BETA machine

• I LOVE FREE SERVERS

• @Advin what about the choice of 1 click install OS do you have ?

• @atul said: @Advin what about the choice of 1 click install OS do you have ?

>

Thanked by 1atul
  • Just ordered LA instance
    @Advin Requesting unmetered bandwidth for Invoice #12505

Thanks

• @advin how many ipv4 can you provide on 1 vps with 16 gb ram?.

do you have guides for creating sub-interface for creating additional websites on dedicated ip ?.

@malitoowned said:
    be carefull before order.... i have 2 server offlines cause dont have disk

What's your ticket #? Sometimes it can happen if you delete the disk within the interface.

edited February 2023

@atul said:
    @advin how many ipv4 can you provide on 1 vps with 16 gb ram?.

do you have guides for creating sub-interface for creating additional websites on dedicated ip ?.

As many as you want, $1 per IP per month. So if you want 15 additional IP's, it would cost $15/month.

Our VPS's are unmanaged, so we don't really have guides for that and we can't really assist you. I would look into installing a panel like DirectAdmin, Plesk, HestiaCP, CloudPanel, or some others and doing it that way.

Installing a panel like Plesk is probably the easiest way of doing it, can just run a single command and the panel is installed & ready for you to use. It provides an easy GUI where you can manage your website or create more websites under 1 IP (or you can configure multiple dedicated IP's within the GUI which you can then assign to websites/accounts).

If you are looking for a managed web hosting panel which can host multiple websites, our cPanel shared hosting is probably your best bet.

• atulatul Member
    edited February 2023

@Advin said:

@atul said:

As many as you want, $1 per IP per month. So if you want 15 additional IP's, it would cost $15/month.

Our VPS's are unmanaged, so we don't really have guides for that and we can't really assist you. I would look into installing a panel like DirectAdmin, Plesk, HestiaCP, CloudPanel, or some others and doing it that way.

Installing a panel like Plesk is probably the easiest way of doing it, can just run a single command and the panel is installed & ready for you to use. It provides an easy GUI where you can manage your website or create more websites under 1 IP (or you can configure multiple dedicated IP's within the GUI which you can then assign to websites/accounts).

If you are looking for a managed web hosting panel which can host multiple websites, our cPanel shared hosting is probably your best bet.

i could do it in ovh hosting but ovh has turned in to scam so i have to move away from them. webmin is free but i am not sure how good it will be for creating sub-interface.

i have done it before using putty,ssh with ovh guides. this guide from ovh i used
    docs.ovh.com/sg/en/dedicated/network-ipaliasing/

will it work on your vps ?.

will i get clean ipv4, not blacklisted or you will replace if i receive blacklisted one ?.

i will send you a pm with more requests.

• @atul said:

@Advin said:

@atul said:

i could do it in ovh hosting but ovh has turned in to scam so i have to move away from them. webmin is free but i am not sure how good it will be for creating sub-interface.

i have done it before using putty,ssh with ovh guides. this guide from ovh i used
    docs.ovh.com/sg/en/dedicated/network-ipaliasing/

will it work on your vps ?.

will i get clean ipv4, not blacklisted or you will replace if i receive blacklisted one ?.

i will send you a pm with more requests.

Incoming shoe proxies

• madone551madone551 Member
    edited February 2023

there are no adapters or ip address assigned to my VPS invoice #12606

how tf i should even access it

• SERVER has been cancelled and support doesn't even care , don't buy server in NEW YORK if u cant deal with bad support , rest of the locations are still fine

i ordered new one in miami and waiting on refund on NEW york one .

Support - 1/5
    products( if u can manage yourself) - 5/5

• @madone551 said:
    SERVER has been cancelled and support doesn't even care , don't buy server in NEW YORK if u cant deal with bad support , rest of the locations are still fine

Support - 1/5

all is broken and not support for broken orders...

• @Advin said:

@malitoowned said:
    be carefull before order.... i have 2 server offlines cause dont have disk

What's your ticket #? Sometimes it can happen if you delete the disk within the interface.

i canceled the servers... waiting refound for both broken servers...

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited February 2023

Copy paste from Discord, maybe someone waiting :) Advin will probably properly announce it later so treat this as sneak peak, Discord exclusive copy-pasta

Advin Servers Launches in Eygelshoven, NL

We are excited to announce the opening of our 9th/10th location in Eygelshoven, NL 🇳🇱! This is our second location in Netherlands, and has great connectivity to both Germany and Netherlands. Our Eygelshoven, NL location is not a virtual location and is equipped with advanced Combahton DDoS mitigation with AMD Ryzen/EPYC processors, making it especially ideal for game servers. All servers come with up to 20 Gbit of unmetered shared bandwidth as standard, which also makes it ideal for high bandwidth applications.

Sales will launch within the next few days as we finalize the launch.
    This location will be coming to both VDS and VPS, with VPS first and VDS within the next week or two.

Order Soon >> https://advinservers.com/vps

• @madone551 said:
    SERVER has been cancelled and support doesn't even care , don't buy server in NEW YORK if u cant deal with bad support , rest of the locations are still fine

Support - 1/5

Same problem, my NY servers have been unstable since I bought it.
    I have cancelled my servers after 25 days of instability, reboots and disk problems.

• @ShalaWorks said:
    I have cancelled my servers after 25 days of instability, reboots and disk problems.

The same in UK (

@madone551 said:

Support - 1/5

We don't offer 24/7 support

@ShalaWorks said:

@madone551 said:

Support - 1/5

Is this High Memory or KVM Standard?

• listerine90listerine90 Member
    edited February 2023

@wuck said:

@listerine90 said:

@BigDongLong said:

Where do you see any guaranteed uptime, especially if you have the BETA machine

The beta one was only for the G2 High memory line up. Fortunately they are offering 1 week free SLA for customers who had been affected