Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED** - Page 49
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**

Comments

• Just ordered LA instance
    @Advin Requesting unmetered bandwidth for Invoice #15610

Thanks

• rdesrdes Member
    edited March 2023

3 days later there's still occasional problems with packet loss and high pings to Amsterdam VMs.

186 packets transmitted, 160 packets received, 14.0% packet loss
    round-trip min/avg/max/stddev = 38.511/573.501/5577.325/1141.112 ms

Thanked by 1Dazzle
  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@TanXS said:
    Order Number: 2462658610
    KVM Standard VPS free one month (Don't know if it actually work, 'cause I tried to apply to special offer here multiple times, never got special offer provisioned)

If you can, open a ticket and I'll add it for you

@rdes said:
    3 days later there's still occasional problems with packet loss and high pings to Amsterdam VMs.

Can you please give me a ticket number? I don't see any open tickets about this

@Dazzle said:

@rdes said:
    There's some packet loss/high ping since yesterday, they sent email about this.

Mine totally down since yesterday. No update yet.

Can you please give me a ticket number?

Something to note is that as of recently, the evaluation edition on our templates expired. If you are running Windows, you may need to extend the evaluation or install a valid Windows Server license (like Microsoft intended). We are working on updating our templates (well, we have one, just not deployed to all of our nodes) that will extend the evaluation on VPS deployment.

• @Advin said:

Can you please give me a ticket number?

It is already up today. Thank you

edited March 2023

Very sorry about the inactivity on this thread, and sorry for the slow support response times. I am working on ramping up our operations and improving our services. We have been spending most of the month working on new templates, a new control panel (Convoy), and new infrastructure which should hopefully improve stability by a long shot. I've also been working on support, and hopefully our support response times should get a lot quicker within the next few days/weeks. We are also working on adding a second Tokyo location, Singapore, and expanding our infrastructure in Eygelshoven.

If you have a pending special offer request in any of our locations, you can just go ahead and open a ticket (starting from today). We will add it for you or let you know if it's already been added.

• @Advin said:
    Very sorry about the inactivity on this thread, and sorry for the slow support response times. I am working on ramping up our operations and improving our services. We have been spending most of the month working on new templates, a new control panel (Convoy), and new infrastructure which should hopefully improve stability by a long shot. I've also been working on support, and hopefully our support response times should get a lot quicker within the next few days/weeks. We are also working on adding a second Tokyo location, Singapore, and expanding our infrastructure in Eygelshoven.

If you have a pending special offer request in any of our locations, you can just go ahead and open a ticket (starting from today). We will add it for you or let you know if it's already been added.

SG nodes already UP and stocked?

• When will Amsterdam Beta VPS be out of Beta?

• rdesrdes Member

@Advin said:

@rdes said:

Can you please give me a ticket number? I don't see any open tickets about this

I got mailing from you about this on Mar 14 "[Network Fault] Packet Loss in Amsterdam" so I didn't open ticket. Connectivity seem to work better today.

• When will the Amsterdam beta VPS be available?

• TanXSTanXS Member

@Advin said: If you can, open a ticket and I'll add it for you

Ticket #994956, thanks.

• @shajeeafzal said:
    When will Amsterdam Beta VPS be out of Beta?

I would ask the same thing @Advin

@wangqing said:
    When will the Amsterdam beta VPS be available?

Once we finish up some migrations, probably within the next few weeks

I went ahead and processed some cancellations, we have a few of these available (please read terms at checkout):

Randomized CPU (4 vCores)
    32GB DDR4 Memory
    120GB NVMe/SATA SSD
    4TB Bandwidth (1 Gbps)
    Located in New York
    Advanced DDoS Mitigation
    Coupon Code: O43ZF0O3VL
    Price: $7.99/month <- Select 32GB at checkout
    https://clients.advinservers.com/store/new-york-kvm-memory-vps/kvm-high-memory-s

Order will be cancelled if you select additional IP's with the coupon code. You can open a ticket after the order for additional IP's.

I know some people wanted these, so thought I'd offer it here

• I need to ignore copyrighted vps

• TanXSTanXS Member

Crazy performance for NY standard kvm nodes with 7000 series ryzen. Got around 2400 for single core benchmark on GB6. Nothing went wrong yet. Great.

• Waiting for SG nodes ..

• I feel a bit slow at the beginning of the download speed, but I checked the dns and found that it is 192.168.. 8.8.8.8, which feels a bit strange, if the default dns is 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4 is better

• order number: 9156324648

Double Bandwidth please

• @TanXS said:
    Crazy performance for NY standard kvm nodes with 7000 series ryzen. Got around 2400 for single core benchmark on GB6. Nothing went wrong yet. Great.

Which plan? I don't see they are using Ryzen 7000 series?

• @febryanvaldo said:

@TanXS said:

Their KVM High Memory comes with randomize CPU
    Maybe one of those CPU is Ryzen 7000 series

• @Patriarch said:

@febryanvaldo said:

@TanXS said:

ahh okay...

@Patriarch said:

@febryanvaldo said:

@TanXS said:

@febryanvaldo said:

@TanXS said:

Some very specific nodes on KVM Standard NY are equipped with 7000 series, but it's very rare

• DOUBLE BANDWIDTH INVOICE #15771

• Order Number: 5911759343
    Wondering if I could also apply for the KVM standard vps free one month promo.

• wangqingwangqing Member
    edited March 2023

purchase KVM Beta High Memory S G2 perhaps KVM Beta High Memory M G2

• I want to acquire KVM Beta High Memory S G2 KVM Beta High Memory M G2

• jonathajonatha Member
    edited March 2023

Any news about stock from São Paulo? @Advin