Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

And it is gone, once again in just 2.5 hours :)

Thanked by 3tototo plumberg FrankZ
  • umzakumzak Member

@bakageta said:

@VirMach said:
    Simplest way to do anything would be to re-order if you can with the promo and then ask for a refund on the one where you did not apply it as long as you picked a pre-order location that qualifies for the refund.

Doh, I completely skipped over that when ordering, looks like it's time to redo my JP location biennially and ask for a refund on the 1yr.

But, i can't see cancel button on the service

• just go for the biggies guys

2GB ram is the new LE

• I wonder if I can install Windows on $21.85/YR- 2.5GB plan?

• @Chenery said:
    I wonder if I can install Windows on $21.85/YR- 2.5GB plan?

Its pushing things.

• dragonfskydragonfsky Member
    edited March 2022

Great !

• VirMachRyzen

• VirMachRyzen

• @umzak said:

@bakageta said:

@VirMach said:
    Simplest way to do anything would be to re-order if you can with the promo and then ask for a refund on the one where you did not apply it as long as you picked a pre-order location that qualifies for the refund.

Doh, I completely skipped over that when ordering, looks like it's time to redo my JP location biennially and ask for a refund on the 1yr.

I created a ticket for the billing department to request it, haven't had a response but I'm sure they'll get to it, I'm in no rush. I tried to cheat and copied the cancel url from another service (https://billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php?action=cancel&id=), replacing the ID with the preorder's ID, but it didn't do anything. Hopefully I didn't cause VirMach any problems with that haha.

• when will open the machine in Japan
    I buy it today

• VirMachRyzen

• umzakumzak Member

@bakageta said:

@umzak said:

@bakageta said:

@VirMach said:

I created a ticket for the billing department to request it, haven't had a response but I'm sure they'll get to it, I'm in no rush. I tried to cheat and copied the cancel url from another service (https://billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php?action=cancel&id=), replacing the ID with the preorder's ID, but it didn't do anything. Hopefully I didn't cause VirMach any problems with that haha.

Thanks. Pls let me now if your ticket is approved, because i want to change my japan's service to biennialy too.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited March 2022

[@>; @andylee said:
    when will open the machine in Japan
    I buy it today

--

@VirMach said: Servers are ready and being shipped to Tokyo, currently scheduled for pickup 3/14/2022.
    We are only selling the number of spots guaranteed to be available immediately after shipment arrives. Please note, servers still have to be racked by datacenter hands.

Thanked by 1andylee
  • @mcgree said:

@VirMach said:

@mcgree said:
    My Ryzen ticket hasn't been updated since [11/26/2021], and I can't update it, remember?

This is about the first batch of LA Ryzen, the 2 year package.

Ticket #995064

I'm having a look now and will respond there.

I hope it's not one reply and then no more updates, I've really been waiting for a long time, thank you for your help.

I'll stay on top of this ticket. If you made one of the two choices provided then it will be processed today.

I hope it will be processed quickly, but it seems that one of my paid orders has been lost, so I have stated that and provided several options available, just hoping that it will be processed quickly.

• VirMachRyzen

• @umzak said:
    Thanks. Pls let me now if your ticket is approved, because i want to change my japan's service to biennialy too.

I'll let you know, but I'm certain it'll be approved, VirMach already mentioned the preorder plans can be refunded before they're deployed and the servers aren't being picked up for a couple days. I've already ordered my replacement 2-year service, and just waiting on credit back from the 1-year.

• o_be_oneo_be_one Member
    edited March 2022

No no no i've already way too much sleeping VPS from you xD! Even one is still not installed.
    I think i had one known as to be migrated to Ryzen (migration special) but still had no news regarding this upgrade ; iirc it's still expected time for now.

Edit: oh my migration special is in "handling" <3 ! (Buffalo, NY & NYC - NYC Metro Inap - HANDLING)

• @VirMach said: Inap "Flagship" Silicon Valley.

Is San Jose up? What facility is it in?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Seattle is still having network issues and I will not be able to set up additional space here for the time being. San Jose, we're still unfortunately awaiting some details of the setup even though I've got confirmation that it is set up.

Thanked by 2FAT32 FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:
    Seattle is still having network issues and I will not be able to set up additional space here for the time being. San Jose, we're still unfortunately awaiting some details of the setup even though I've got confirmation that it is set up.

Any sneak peek on storage plans @VirMach ? Approx pricing for 2tb or more? Thnx

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2022

@plumberg said:

@VirMach said:

Any sneak peek on storage plans @VirMach ? Approx pricing for 2tb or more? Thnx

I've ran the prices through several times and it comes back differently every time. For Tokyo, I was going to try to do the requested 200-250GB for $20/YR price-point. Amsterdam, Los Angeles, and NYC Metro should be able to do somewhere around 2TB for $80 per year sale price and maybe 500GB for $36 per 2 years.

All these numbers could be completely wrong though.

(edit) Oh and for Japan since it's Ryzen 5950X, I was thinking of putting in a couple NVMe SSDs in it and allowing people with 1TB+ to request something like 15-20GB of NVMe disk as well but this might get completely scrapped.

(edit2) and for Amsterdam, I'm still trying to work in an Epyc 7401p processor with DDR4 2400MHz, instead of dual Xeon.

• Tried resisting... bought something I didn't need from VirMach... again. Thanks @VirMach!

Thanked by 3VirMach FrankZ mrTom
  • xprebounxpreboun Member
    edited March 2022

@VirMach said:
    Seattle is still having network issues.

Does that network issue affect VPS already deployed on RYZE.SEA-Z001.VMS?
    If not, then there might be something wrong with the SolusVM integration or something deeper on host node. Ticket number: 390814

• The TOS seems to be blank. Between archive.org and the tldr bullet point version, I think I more or less got it, but you should probably repopulate the page.

• @xpreboun said:

@VirMach said:
    Seattle is still having network issues.

Does that network issue affect VPS already deployed on RYZE.SEA-Z001.VMS?
    If not, then there might be something wrong with the SolusVM integration or something deeper on host node. Ticket number: 390814

Chiming in to say that I'm having issues with the RYZE.SEA-Z001.VMS node as well.

Thanked by 1xpreboun
  • @stevewatson301 said:
    Chiming in to say that I'm having issues with the RYZE.SEA-Z001.VMS node as well.

Does your Product management page Server Information section (on billing) all blank (except Diagnostics)?

• @xpreboun said:

@stevewatson301 said:

Does your Product management page Server Information section (on billing) all blank (except Diagnostics)?

Yes, and SolusVM's reinstall option is borked too. Although I can still use the service, as I'm in the process of installing Ubuntu 20.04 through ISOs as we speak.

Thanked by 1xpreboun
  • xprebounxpreboun Member
    edited March 2022

@stevewatson301 said:
    Yes, and SolusVM's reinstall option is borked too. Although I can still use the service, as I'm in the process of installing Ubuntu 20.04 through ISOs as we speak.

I signed up for mine around 1.5 hours ago, and I never got my root password. Now since reinstall also does not work, I shall head to sleep and wait past DST in effect then haha.

Thanks for confirming my issue!

P.S. Change root password does not work as well

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@AICDOWS said:

@VirMach said: Inap "Flagship" Silicon Valley.

Is San Jose up? What facility is it in?

If location migration is a thing for non 🐃 boxes, I want my Los Angeles 8.88 moved to San Jose someday.
    I've been to both Los Angeles and San Jose, and San Jose is less crowded.

• @VirMach said:

@BetaRacks said:

@VirMach said:

@BetaRacks said:
    Resolving issue & completing your order

Looks like you're the only one so far for the sale, all set.

Every new order I make from 2016 to now gets flagged as fraudulent
    Although I have used your service for 6 years without any abuse

%W}(_)9@U59NIJD7DB}JT92

Our automated system doesn't have a good bypass yet and it will use old data to make determinations like that on new orders, even if it was previously removed. I'll try to work that in but no ETA.

@bakageta said: If you do, will that include storage servers also? I'd definitely be excited for that.

If we do that we'd do it for everything or try to at least.

@Arirang said:
    My ryzen pre-order $38/2year in Amsterdam has extended to 3 years (2025). Ram/year ratio is similar to this offer (Because it is 1gb ram) After 2025, pre order deal will be even more expensive than this offer, so I consider asking for refund and re-ordering.

You'd want to keep your pre-order order. I'll make things right and always ensure it's a good deal, don't worry. We won't abandon those who supported us first and if you ever feel like that let me know.

@Unixfy said:
    Looks like Denver is not in the order form?

This got added in, sorry about that!

@quanhua92 said: I believe that this is the lowest price for Ryzen VPS on LET.

I believe so as well. We really tried achieving that here.

@quanhua92 said: I want to ask @VirMach if these can be placed on different nodes in each region. I want to avoid node failures

If they end up on the same one, let me know here once they're provisioned and I can take a look for you.

@noisycode said:

@VirMach said:
    176 units added back to 384 special.

Coool.

As I forgot to apply promo code, would it be possible to pay a bit more and have promo applied and have boxes upgraded? If not, I have to place some more orders right now :smiley:

@umzak said: Thanks, tomorrow means "LA time (UTC-8)"?

Yes but it also means VirMach time, which is notorious for potentially being delayed.

Hi

Can you check ticket: 615218?

This discussion has been closed.