Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• user123user123 Member
    edited March 2022

@VirMach said:
    Use coupon code "EARLYBIRDPREORDER2022" before 03/14/2021 or order biennially for the additional discount level without requiring a coupon.

Nice deals, @VirMach! I am also impressed that so many LETers have a time machine to use the promo code :open_mouth:.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@miu said: (bcs all previous xeons are quite terrible bad/disaster)

In real world testing I've found that for intensive applications, even the lowest Ryzen performs 2.5x better than the top Xeons we had.

@miu said:
    @VirMach
    Questions:
    1) When i order 2 highest plan, may i ask for stacking them manually (into 1 VPS with 2 IPv4s)?
    2) Nested virt is anebled?
    Thank u for the answers

1) No, we wouldn't merge them into one, sorry. Once we are ready to post larger plans we will. That will be a sale later down the line.

2) Virtualization flag are enabled by default and you should be able to do this. We're also setting these up and configuring it the same as our previous nodes. If you run into problems let me know and I'll look into it.

@FrankZ said: NOT enabled on my Phoenix VPS

I'll look into that. Phoenix was set up first so I may have forgot a few things.

@Xratzh said:
    Can the normal plans migrate to JP nodes in future?

We'll open these up soon.

@cybertech said:

@FrankZ said:

@Xratzh said: Can the normal plans migrate to JP nodes in future?

What do you mean by normal plans?
    If you have previously purchased a migration special then probably yes.
    If you mean full priced plans, maybe.
    If you mean previous flash sales and discounted specials. This is not something that you should count on as there is only a very small chance that this could happen, and some locations like San Jose VirMach has said previously are a definite no.

None of what I said above is cast in stone as I really don't know what VirMach will do in the future. (and I am not sure Virmach knows ether)

it has kinda changed a little, buffalo users will almost all be migrated elsewhere, just not sure exactly where. dallas is one of them

We intend on trying to get Buffalo people to move wherever they desire. We don't want people to unnaturally select a location they do not want. Of course, with Tokyo and the pricing for colocation there being insanely high there will be limited space there but for everyone else, I suspect we will naturally expand to meet demand and offer free rounds of migrations to get people situated where they desire.

@FrankZ said:

@cybertech said: it has kinda changed a little, buffalo users will almost all be migrated elsewhere, just not sure exactly where. dallas is one of them

You are absolutely correct that VirMach has stated the Buffalo users will be migrated to other locations.

We're expecting half of Buffalo to move to NYC and half of it to move elsewhere, mainly Japan and Netherlands, but also Chicago. So I'd say about a 15% minimum chance you can move to Japan.

Thanks for all your quick replies to people's questions! I see myself answering them and then seeing you giving a perfect reply to it much sooner than myself.

Thanked by 3user123 FrankZ miu
  • Invoice #1396837

Please double the resources, thanks!

Thanked by 1FrankZ

@sunaihui said:

@VirMach said: AWAITING IPv4: This means your service will be deployed but IPv4 awaiting configuration.

Hi,
    Can this plan migrate data center?

Any location you pick will be locked in for this sale but we will try to offer a chance to migrate in the future.

• @cgs3238 said: Please double the resources, thanks!

All of them ?

• @emperor said:

@cgs3238 said: Please double the resources, thanks!

All of them ?

That’s a good idea

• umzakumzak Member

Hi @VirMach , I've bought a 1 year plan, but I want to convert it to a biennial plan, so I can get guarantee the ryzen 5900X, or 5950X cpu. Is that possible?

@BetaRacks said:

@VirMach said:

@BetaRacks said:
    Resolving issue & completing your order

Looks like you're the only one so far for the sale, all set.

Every new order I make from 2016 to now gets flagged as fraudulent
    Although I have used your service for 6 years without any abuse

%W}(_)9@U59NIJD7DB}JT92

Our automated system doesn't have a good bypass yet and it will use old data to make determinations like that on new orders, even if it was previously removed. I'll try to work that in but no ETA.

@bakageta said: If you do, will that include storage servers also? I'd definitely be excited for that.

If we do that we'd do it for everything or try to at least.

@Arirang said:
    My ryzen pre-order $38/2year in Amsterdam has extended to 3 years (2025). Ram/year ratio is similar to this offer (Because it is 1gb ram) After 2025, pre order deal will be even more expensive than this offer, so I consider asking for refund and re-ordering.

You'd want to keep your pre-order order. I'll make things right and always ensure it's a good deal, don't worry. We won't abandon those who supported us first and if you ever feel like that let me know.

@Unixfy said:
    Looks like Denver is not in the order form?

This got added in, sorry about that!

@quanhua92 said: I believe that this is the lowest price for Ryzen VPS on LET.

I believe so as well. We really tried achieving that here.

@quanhua92 said: I want to ask @VirMach if these can be placed on different nodes in each region. I want to avoid node failures

If they end up on the same one, let me know here once they're provisioned and I can take a look for you.

@noisycode said:

@VirMach said:
    176 units added back to 384 special.

Coool.

As I forgot to apply promo code, would it be possible to pay a bit more and have promo applied and have boxes upgraded? If not, I have to place some more orders right now :smiley:

Simplest way to do anything would be to re-order if you can with the promo and then ask for a refund on the one where you did not apply it as long as you picked a pre-order location that qualifies for the refund.

@umzak said: Thanks, tomorrow means "LA time (UTC-8)"?

Yes but it also means VirMach time, which is notorious for potentially being delayed.

@umzak said:
    Hi @VirMach , I've bought a 1 year plan, but I want to convert it to a biennial plan, so I can get guarantee the ryzen 5900X, or 5950X cpu. Is that possible?

There's no system to do that right now. If possible cancel for a refund and re-order.

Thanked by 1umzak
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited March 2022

It is possible my BF-SPECIAL-2020 in LA (colocrossing) migrate to LA in Psychz ?

Btw now i cannot manage my VPS (BF-SPECIAL-2020) in client area

It said 502 Bad Gateway nginx

Btw i ordered 1 Ryzen Special 2560 in tokyo, very tempting offer :)

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • umzakumzak Member

@VirMach said:

@umzak said:

There's no system to do that right now. If possible cancel for a refund and re-order.

Can the refunded funds be used as a credit account? for next purchase?

• The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms.

The recurring price is not reduced after used the promo code for biennially. Could you please have a look?

Thanked by 1noisycode
  • @khalequzzaman said: The recurring price is not reduced after used the promo code for biennially. Could you please have a look?

Biennially is already reduced, no need for code at all.

Thanked by 1FrankZ

Looks like we killed SolusVM. Fixing that now.

Thanked by 2Ganonk FrankZ
  • @VirMach said: Looks like we killed SolusVM. Fixing that now.

BF vibes >:D

Thanked by 2FrankZ ZA_capetown
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@quanhua92 said:
    I believe that this is the lowest price for Ryzen VPS on LET.

I have Ryzen 1GB in Dallas for $8.40/year recurring and 24 push-ups setup fee.
    This plan is available from time to time.

For other locations, this VirMach offer is the lowest price, apart from extremely limited legendary deals in MegaThreads.

Thanked by 1quanhua92
  • @khalequzzaman said:
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms.

The recurring price is not reduced after used the promo code for biennially. Could you please have a look?

It's the same here, for annual plans.

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

• @noisycode said: It's the same here, for annual plans.

Works here.

I guess you should be more specific - location, plan, etc.

• noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited March 2022

@JabJab said:

@noisycode said: It's the same here, for annual plans.

Works here.

I guess you should be more specific - location, plan, etc.

Seems a little bit weird. As I checked, there's not any unpaid invoice.

Update:
    I see. I've already placed another order with this coupon code. Sad story :(

San Jose has been racked and IPMI set up.
    I'll be configuring some now.

Thanked by 3FrankZ bakageta Ganonk
  • noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited March 2022

@VirMach said: @noisycode said:

» show previous quotes

Coool.

As I forgot to apply promo code, would it be possible to pay a bit more and have promo applied and have boxes upgraded? If not, I have to place some more orders right now

Simplest way to do anything would be to re-order if you can with the promo and then ask for a refund on the one where you did not apply it as long as you picked a pre-order location that qualifies for the refund.

Thanks for the reply. I think I've missed the great promo, since I placed another 384MB order just before your reply. :)

Finally got 3, happily waiting.

• tried ordering two Ryzen 768M plans

Subtotal $30.42 USD
    20% Recurring Discount $3.04 USD
    Totals $27.38 USD Annually
    $27.38 USD

20% off, only $3.04?

• So this is no longer at CC?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@VirMach said: Thanks for all your quick replies to people's questions! I see myself answering them and then seeing you giving a perfect reply to it much sooner than myself.

I'm just trying to be a helpful member since most of the questions you have previously answered.

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • Ryzen Special 384
    62 Available

Soon

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@foitin said:
    20% off, only $3.04?

You can only get one at 20% off.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited March 2022

@foitin said:
    tried ordering two Ryzen 768M plans

Subtotal $30.42 USD
    $27.38 USD

20% off, only $3.04?

Discount only apples to 1st purchase or 1 VPS on annual .
    Applies to all on biennial

--

@SirFoxy said: So this is no longer at CC?

Correct.

• @foitin said:
    tried ordering two Ryzen 768M plans

Subtotal $30.42 USD
    $27.38 USD

20% off, only $3.04?

Choose $ 24.34 USD Biennially to get 20% off without coupons!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

Doh, I completely skipped over that when ordering, looks like it's time to redo my JP location biennially and ask for a refund on the 1yr.

• totototototo Member
    edited March 2022
This discussion has been closed.