Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 322
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• My server is not in Tokyo
    It's in Los Angeles
    I think I can recover as soon as possible

• It's been half a month since the paid migration
    There has been no movement
    This service is really very inefficient

• geogeo Member

I keep getting tickets for high cpu usage for a VPS stuck on the grub loader. Really just want my data back. :/

• edited August 2022

@haolun said: Los Angeles

Dude, LAX sucks as well as TKO

• Same,
    For the last year everything was fine, had no issues;
    After the migration, server goes on/off randomly, a lot of times unreachable. Today is dead as well. Just happy didn't used it for anything critical and have backups.
    Created a ticket, it got directed to "technical department" but no reply explaining what's going on.

• coldcold Member

@tungbon said:
    WHAT IS GOING ON with Virmach?
    My VPSes were up and down and up and down multiple times for the past few months, very unreliable. It was not like this before.
    And tickets never got answered.
    Very disappointed

staystrong #bepartofthefamily

• Same story. My VPS server on VIRMACH is dead, no response from support on my ticket.
    Is virmach ghosting?

• @Murata_Chink_Best said:

@haolun said: Los Angeles

Dude, LAX sucks as well as TKO

all right

Thanked by 1Leely
  • tuctuc Member

My @VirMach VMs have not been used for a long while.

• It should be SANJOSE 005. it was down for 2 hours.

• @VirMach Ticket id #811096
    thanks

• @bakageta said:

@jtk said:
    In my case I had an IPv4 /28 assigned, but the replacement appears to have only a single address. Would be a bummer if the original plan's /28 isn't included, because that is what made the plan worthwhile.
    Less important, but oddly I also noticed the dedicated server's IPv4 net mask is /1. Hmm, that's a new one on me.

My dedi replacement came through overnight, and while it obviously would've been better to not have problems in the first place, I've got minimal complaints with how this has gone down.

How did you manage to get an answer? My ticket regarding the dead dedi has been unasnwered since the 5th...

• idk but i can't even enter the client area of virmach (the server information) because i get:
    "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received"

• monk29monk29 Member
    edited August 2022

@icarus11 said:
    idk but i can't even enter the client area of virmach (the server information) because i get:
    "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received"

same here, my node is in SANJOSE, I think it is 005, sjcz005, down for about 12 hours.

• Hey anyone else got the NVMe LITE VPS - Tokyo JP - 1 Chome 8 7 Fukuzumi, Koto
    I brought it since June 2022 and it's still "Pending" since

• @Myself5 said:

@bakageta said:
    My dedi replacement came through overnight, and while it obviously would've been better to not have problems in the first place, I've got minimal complaints with how this has gone down.

How did you manage to get an answer? My ticket regarding the dead dedi has been unasnwered since the 5th...

What did you name your ticket? I think they were searching for a specific subject for tickets, there was an email sent that said to name it "Dedicated Server Migration" but I'm dumb and overlooked it, mine was named "Dedicated Server Down" which was apparently close enough. VirMach mentioned in another forum that if your dedi ticket didn't get a response yet you might be best off deleting the existing ticket and recreating a priority ticket with "Dedicated Server Migration" as the subject. I'm sure they'll get to it eventually if you don't recreate it, but it's probably stuck in ticket queue hell right now.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2022

OMG! - Thousands of tickets.

How you handle this all?

I thought that replies are related to sales. :p

• @bakageta said:

@Myself5 said:

@bakageta said:

What did you name your ticket? I think they were searching for a specific subject for tickets, there was an email sent that said to name it "Dedicated Server Migration" but I'm dumb and overlooked it, mine was named "Dedicated Server Down" which was apparently close enough. VirMach mentioned in another forum that if your dedi ticket didn't get a response yet you might be best off deleting the existing ticket and recreating a priority ticket with "Dedicated Server Migration" as the subject. I'm sure they'll get to it eventually if you don't recreate it, but it's probably stuck in ticket queue hell right now.

Definitely open a ticket with Dedicated Server Migration

That's the only way your going to get a response for a replacement .. I know from experience :neutral:

• Node status down without announced list:
    ATLZ007
    SJCZ004
    SJCZ005

• Can confirm too
    RYZE.ATL-Z007

shame mostly free migration do not work

• @bakageta said:

@Myself5 said:

@bakageta said:

@acidpuke said:

@bakageta said:

@Myself5 said:

@bakageta said:

Definitely open a ticket with Dedicated Server Migration

That's the only way your going to get a response for a replacement .. I know from experience :neutral:

I had two, both were specifically named to their Naming Schemes.

First one: Reporting Outage - Node: NODE
    Second one: Dedicated Server Migration

got merged into Reporting Outage - Node: NODE.
    The fact, that the ticket ID is now 133769 doesnt really help the case...
    I've filled a second one today, directed to the technical support this time that is currently wainting to be answered. Lets see how that one works out.

Lets see if they answer in the next 24 hours, otherwise I'll fill another one with just the Dedicated Server Migration.

P.S: None of you would've happened to ask for the Ryzen Migration that they once mentioned? I was somewhat hoping the Ryzen Migration could be combined with this unfortunate incident :D

• @Myself5 said:

I've filled a second one today, directed to the technical support this time that is currently wainting to be answered. Lets see how that one works out.

Lets see if they answer in the next 24 hours, otherwise I'll fill another one with just the Dedicated Server Migration.

P.S: None of you would've happened to ask for the Ryzen Migration that they once mentioned? I was somewhat hoping the Ryzen Migration could be combined with this unfortunate incident :D

Ah I bet that's why, merge garbage strikes again. You probably want to close all of your other tickets so that the Dedicated Server Migration one is the only one open, so it doesn't get merged into something unrelated and lose the subject. With tickets merging and dropping to the back of the queue I'm sure it helps cut down on people who spam 50 tickets for one service, but it means you basically can't open a ticket for more than one thing at a time if you expect to have ANY chance of getting anything done.

I didn't ask about a ryzen migration because it's just completely unreasonable at the price I pay, I'd have happily taken one but I'm not trying to be the crazy demanding customer over some downtime, I just wanted to get up and running again. I asked for a small SSD and to stay in LA, I wasn't picky about other specs and got upgraded cpu and ram anyway.

Thanked by 2Myself5 DanSummer
  • I imagine those with IP subnets at ridiculous prices aren't going to be able to keep them. They were probably under priced coming from ColoCrossing and every other provider is going to charge 2022 IP prices.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • CHI2Z026 node status down on 2022-08-18 19:55:30 UTC+0

• deadpool?

• @tonyapac said:
    deadpool?

no

• @MallocVoidstar said:

@tonyapac said:
    deadpool?

no

How do you know?

• huah6571huah6571 Member
    edited August 2022

Stuck for a month after migration request payment no change,
    now CHI026 node is down,
    migration request and any tickets are no responsing!
    Do you want to do business? Are you going to close down?

Thanked by 1Leely
  • @tonyapac said:

@MallocVoidstar said:

@tonyapac said:
    deadpool?

no

How do you know?

2 out of my 3 VPS are online. Colocrossing terminated the lease early which hastened the migration to Ryzen. Per the last communciation, Virmach is procuring more hardware. Since dedicated customers generally pay more, they get priority right now.

• @bakageta said:

@Myself5 said:

Ah I bet that's why, merge garbage strikes again. You probably want to close all of your other tickets so that the Dedicated Server Migration one is the only one open, so it doesn't get merged into something unrelated and lose the subject. With tickets merging and dropping to the back of the queue I'm sure it helps cut down on people who spam 50 tickets for one service, but it means you basically can't open a ticket for more than one thing at a time if you expect to have ANY chance of getting anything done.

I didn't ask about a ryzen migration because it's just completely unreasonable at the price I pay, I'd have happily taken one but I'm not trying to be the crazy demanding customer over some downtime, I just wanted to get up and running again. I asked for a small SSD and to stay in LA, I wasn't picky about other specs and got upgraded cpu and ram anyway.

Heyyyy, guess who's ticket got famously merged into #133769 (I still think this number is either worlds luckiest coiincidence or someone had been trolling from the very beginning)?

Gonna close the ticket later and reopen one with just the migration topic... Jfc.. if they'd just answer tickets as fast as they assign and merge them i'd be very happy...

This discussion has been closed.