Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 324
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @soulchief said:

@windytime90 said:

@cybertech said:

@jperkins said:
    Here's a WAG . Didnt pay CC . knew he was going to get cut off. comes out with a big pre order Sale to generate some cash flow. Used the flow , and the money that wasnt paid to CC to move to a new provider. Lost his help by not paying / under paying. Fell flat on his face. People that paid their yearly bill last November are out in the cold. The latest round of pre pays may get something, just enough to keep them from disputing payment.

and the replies that follow this defending virmach are fanboys if not virmach himself

WAG = Wild Ass Guess .

it was implied by Virmached™ that CC was meant to expire, but CC cut him off too soon i.e. broke the contract so he was ColonCleansed™ cleaned out of all dedis.

but if you are right....then i wonder how they are gonna get out of this looking at the massive load of troubles they gotta resolve so far till now.

I think you left out the part "Didn't pay CC", and "Lost his help by not paying / under paying.". If it's true, it seems CC didn't cut him off too soon, it seems Virmach had unpaid overdue invoices and now was in debt with CC.

For me, it sounds like a scam. Maybe @jbiloh should set a time limit for him to come out and explain everything? We cannot wait forever for the "migration process" without any update, and he is still having the tag "Top Host", which is really a shame.

"If it's true". If what's true? some comment by a random person?

The last comment virmach made about this issue was that their legal team was getting involved and that doesn't happen when you "forget to renew". Since it's now a legal issue, they're not going to be discussing with the public.

No wonder virmach doesn't come here anymore, people here make up random rumors to try and drag their name through mud and the mods/admins do nothing about it.

virmach not only left here, but also left a significant portion of its customers' tickets.

Is this true, YES.
    Is this the company that looks healthy, NO.

I don't see why anyone should defend their reputation when it should be the virmach's own job to do so.

Thanked by 1lowfront
  • windytime90windytime90 Member
    edited August 2022

@soulchief said:

@windytime90 said:

@cybertech said:

@jperkins said:
    Here's a WAG . Didnt pay CC . knew he was going to get cut off. comes out with a big pre order Sale to generate some cash flow. Used the flow , and the money that wasnt paid to CC to move to a new provider. Lost his help by not paying / under paying. Fell flat on his face. People that paid their yearly bill last November are out in the cold. The latest round of pre pays may get something, just enough to keep them from disputing payment.

and the replies that follow this defending virmach are fanboys if not virmach himself

WAG = Wild Ass Guess .

it was implied by Virmached™ that CC was meant to expire, but CC cut him off too soon i.e. broke the contract so he was ColonCleansed™ cleaned out of all dedis.

but if you are right....then i wonder how they are gonna get out of this looking at the massive load of troubles they gotta resolve so far till now.

I think you left out the part "Didn't pay CC", and "Lost his help by not paying / under paying.". If it's true, it seems CC didn't cut him off too soon, it seems Virmach had unpaid overdue invoices and now was in debt with CC.

For me, it sounds like a scam. Maybe @jbiloh should set a time limit for him to come out and explain everything? We cannot wait forever for the "migration process" without any update, and he is still having the tag "Top Host", which is really a shame.

The last comment virmach made about this issue was that their legal team was getting involved and that doesn't happen when you "forget to renew". Since it's now a legal issue, they're not going to be discussing with the public.

No wonder virmach doesn't come here anymore, people here make up random rumors to try and drag their name through mud and the mods/admins do nothing about it.

Not discussing about the legal issue != not communicating with customers.

It is not just us requesting his communication. Admin also did that. You are defending for Virmach, are you sure you are not somehow related to Virmach?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@VirMach

Service down: RYZE.LAX-A032.VMS

Thanked by 2dedicados Sunkins
  • @Myself5 said:
    With a note that they'd have something "in my requirements" ready within 1-2 Weeks. If we're keeping in mind that tickets which are suppsed to get answered within 1-2 days actually take 19 days, I dont want to learn about their definition of 1-2 weeks.

Also Note that they didnt specify ANY CPUs of the "replacements".

It sounded like most of the dedicated servers didn't get lost to merged tickets, my ticket and server replacement was 12-13 days, and my server had been up 11 days when it was delivered. I would take 1-2 weeks as pretty accurate, seems they have several dedis racked (mine is a blade in a 12 node setup) but need hands to go swap things around to meet your requirements. My cpu was an E3 1270 v3 in San Jose, I'd assume similar in anything being offered.

It sounds like you paid more than I did before all this, broken down from annual I paid less than $20/mo for 16GB/1TB hdd/1241v3/Los Angeles and got specs the same as the #3 server you were offered, though I would've preferred #2 if I was given the choice. There's really nothing comparable on the west coast without spending twice as much and I wanted to move to less space on an SSD, if you're paying quite a bit more and need the space over an ssd, I can't blame you for not wanting to hassle with waiting longer.

@soulchief said:

Seriously, absolutely wild speculation. VirMach has said more on it elsewhere, I'm satisfied with his comments. I wish we had even more communication without having to go dig through forums, things have been rocky as hell for months now, but I've only got 1 VPS that's down right now out of 17, with the rest running mostly normal. Several of these are under $1/mo and some from before the OpenVZ migration. They are absolutely incredible deals now on Ryzen, which means I'm willing to put up with some garbage during this. My replacement dedi is great, the network is significantly better than colocrossing for my use. For me, things feel better than they have in a while, and it feels like we're on the downhill side of all the issues from the Ryzen migration. I'm optimistic that everything will settle down at some point, most of my services have settled down a lot.

• LeelyLeely Barred
    edited August 2022

👿

• I paid up-front for a year in July, and my servers have been down for 12 days now (after apparently having been successfully migrated) with no response to my ticket and no communication whatsoever. Not impressed, tbh.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • @bakageta said:

@Myself5 said:
    With a note that they'd have something "in my requirements" ready within 1-2 Weeks. If we're keeping in mind that tickets which are suppsed to get answered within 1-2 days actually take 19 days, I dont want to learn about their definition of 1-2 weeks.

It sounded like most of the dedicated servers didn't get lost to merged tickets, my ticket and server replacement was 12-13 days, and my server had been up 11 days when it was delivered. I would take 1-2 weeks as pretty accurate, seems they have several dedis racked (mine is a blade in a 12 node setup) but need hands to go swap things around to meet your requirements. My cpu was an E3 1270 v3 in San Jose, I'd assume similar in anything being offered.

It sounds like you paid more than I did before all this, broken down from annual I paid less than $20/mo for 16GB/1TB hdd/1241v3/Los Angeles and got specs the same as the #3 server you were offered.

I had an E3-1240v2, 32GB of RAM and 2x1TB HDD with 4 IPv4 Addresses (only used one, but given the prices today you gotta give that to em) at $31.85/month (E3-HDD NY from the Ryzen Migration deal). With the current migration offer I'd get a similiar specced server from the Hetzner Server auction in the EU (which would be my more idea geolocation anyways), so I told them to cancel.

Honestly, ignore my ticket once, fine. Happens. But eventually I filled 3 tickets that all got ignored, and thats nothing I want to deal with anymore.

To their account: I told them to cancel yesterday and have been refunded parts of my money today. Although not all (a month, vs 1.5 months downtime/upfront payment and only in credit), at least someone is answering tickets now....

• @windytime90 said: It is not just us requesting his communication. Admin also did that. You are defending for Virmach, are you sure you are not somehow related to Virmach?

You're anti-virmach, how are we sure you're not related to CC?

I'm not "defending" virmach, I'm posting how stupid it is that people just make up random rumors and everyone just runs with it. It would be nice if they communicate more, but I can also see why they don't want to come here because every time they do they are just attacked more (and who knows what their DM's are like).

It's pretty disappointing that users here can spread false information and there's no consequences.

Other than a few days on one of my vps's at the start, all of mine have been up since the migration... Even my 2x $6 year 2 core ryzen vps's from 2017 are working fine (even though someone here made another rumor how Virmach is ignoring all old vps's).

• bulabula Member

@Myself5 said:

@bakageta said:

@Myself5 said:

It sounds like you paid more than I did before all this, broken down from annual I paid less than $20/mo for 16GB/1TB hdd/1241v3/Los Angeles and got specs the same as the #3 server you were offered.

I had an E3-1240v2, 32GB of RAM and 2x1TB HDD with 4 IPv4 Addresses (only used one, but given the prices today you gotta give that to em) at $31.85/month (E3-HDD NY from the Ryzen Migration deal). With the current migration offer I'd get a similiar specced server from the Hetzner Server auction in the EU (which would be my more idea geolocation anyways), so I told them to cancel.

Honestly, ignore my ticket once, fine. Happens. But eventually I filled 3 tickets that all got ignored, and thats nothing I want to deal with anymore.

To their account: I told them to cancel yesterday and have been refunded parts of my money today. Although not all (a month, vs 1.5 months downtime/upfront payment and only in credit), at least someone is answering tickets now....

I had a Dedicated server at their NY/CC DC since 2018, its been almost 3 weeks now and though they did offer a replacement at either SJ or LA DC during the 2nd week of the downtime but were short of the specs I have previously. They offered me an E3 CPU with either 1x240 SSD with 32GB RAM in SJ or E3 CPU with 1x1TB HDD with 16GB RAM at LA DC. My previous specs under them were E3 1270 CPU with 2x1TB HDD and 32GB RAM with /28 IP Block. They asked if I prefer to take any one of the two services above or wait for a week of two for once more servers are deployed to either LA or SJ DCs. I chose to wait for an equivalent to what I had at NY/CC DC. I am not asking for anything ridiculous (Ryzen) or other higher specd servers. All I prefer and am OK with is similar to what I had and /29 IP block would just be fine with me. Hopefully they are able to get this going soon as 1 week as passed since their offer.

• @netomx said: Service down: RYZE.LAX-A032.VMS

buena suerte.

Thanked by 1netomx

@dedicados said: buena suerte.

Fijate que, como los uso recreacionalmente, no me importa que se tarden en acrivarlos. Y mas, por los precios.

English: Bc I use them for fun, I dont care the wait. And more paying those prices

• 2021 - cociu
    2022 - Vir____?
    o:)

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • lowfrontlowfront Member
    edited August 2022

@soulchief said:
    I'm not "defending" virmach, I'm posting how stupid it is that people just make up random rumors and everyone just runs with it. It would be nice if they communicate more, but I can also see why they don't want to come here because every time they do they are just attacked more (and who knows what their DM's are like).

It's pretty disappointing that users here can spread false information and there's no consequences.

lol dude thanks for the laugh today.

• @bula said:

@Myself5 said:

@bakageta said:

@Myself5 said:

Hopefully they are able to get this going soon as 1 week as passed since their offer.

Hoping you have more luck than I do then :)
    I just finished mostly setting up my new AX41-NVME, and do definitely not regret that decision at all.

P.S. I've previously reference the Ryzen upgrade because it had been "promised" here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172637/virmach-dedicated-servers-from-27-mo-transfers-to-2-x-1tb-ssd-transfers-to-more-locations/p1

Thats where and when I got my old dedi from and in every ticket I made referencing the Ryzen upgrade I mentioned I would be more than willing to pay the 350$ one-time Fee.

Thanked by 1bula
  • My box was migrated to LAX successfully a month ago, and it has been down for a few days already..... WHMCS shows the usual "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received". I just logged into SolusVM and was shocked to see that my box was moved again? Now getting a different node "RYZE.SJC-Z005.VMS". IP address is unchanged however. Still, the box is not available. Super weird.

• welp they updated status to:
    We are currently working on resolving networking or hardware issues with the following servers:

• TYOC040, TPAZ003, TPAZ005, SJCZ004, CHI2Z029, CHI2Z026, ATLZ007

This message will be updated when we have news regarding the statuses of these servers.

Thanked by 2storm pepa65
  • dudududu Member

TYOC035 is offline too, for almost 3 days! OH,boy! >:) @VirMach

• TYOC035 is offline too

• It does not say TPAZ004 is offline, but actually my VM on TPAZ004 is offline.

• jperkinsjperkins Member
    edited August 2022

How about straight from the horses mouth.
    Q: Hi @VirMach are you guys dead?
    A: Not yet, unfortunately.

https://imgur.com/a/Foi2oWk

Found this when trying to determine where to lodge a BBB complaint. Cant find them on any BBB website. accredited or not.

Trademark points to OK .
    https://www.trademarkelite.com/trademark/trademark-detail/88503924/VIRMACH

Also did some filing out Of Los Angeles . The reviews are crushing here.
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Virtual+Machine+Solutions+LLC/@34.0471067,-118.4508428,17z/data=!3m1!5s0x80c2bb705d55c1f5:0xe0ed3b3abc6a9b8f!4m7!3m6!1s0x80c2bb707e8dcb07:0x3dd372ba8a571f03!8m2!3d34.0471067!4d-118.4486541!9m1!1b1

And if you wanna take the time and run down the OK address with the public records you may be able to make a determination as to a physical location.

and the linkedin profile of the CEO of VIrMach
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/soheil-golestanipanah-87871190/
    Well technically he spelled the name of his company wrong on the CEO title, but he did get it right on the Senior System Engineer.

I purchased one virtual machine. paid the asking price. paid in advance. expected to be able to use the service I purchased, or be refunded in Cash. It was a big LOL for the guy that was gloating he got some credit.

Oh and can you find the TOS on the virmach website? It seems after the fresh skin which hid the login page, provides an out of service phone number, and reduced the ticket system to an email ( dare I assume /dev/null ) , the TOS is MIA .https://virmach.com/terms-conditions/

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • hello all,
    SANJOSE 005 got fixed 5 hours ago.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • My monthly-paid storage VPS has been showing "under migration" since 31st July. So I already paid one month while without knowing if it's gonna boot up again. If @VirMach you cannot fix it, please at least let us know.

• @Axeler4t0r said:
    My monthly-paid storage VPS has been showing "under migration" since 31st July. So I already paid one month while without knowing if it's gonna boot up again. If @VirMach you cannot fix it, please at least let us know.

What node was that on?

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited August 2022

My TYOC040 almost down for 24 hours

I think i am not renewing this machine next year as this VM not worth to keep as many down time happened and almost no use of it

And yet still many people defending virmach after many collapse happened :)

I think they already fail providing service to customer, not about the money spent (it just cheap $, yeah )

But that is the fact and truth

Thanked by 1mlc
  • VoidVoid Member

@jbiloh said:
    Whatever the situation is, @VirMach is not blocked from posting on LowEndTalk. Hopefully @VirMach starts replying to their customers soon.

At this point it looks like they are using the alleged LET - CC relationship very conveniently to stop responding here as the number of people complaining keep increasing everyday.

Meanwhile shills be like “LET bad, LEB bad, admins bad, complaints are fake, Servers are fine, yOu dArE cOmplaIn abOut $7/yr VPS?”

Thanked by 2ElonBezos Liso
  • @VirMach
    "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received"
    on node RYZE.LAX-A032.VMS

@netomx said:
    @VirMach

Service down: RYZE.LAX-A032.VMS

Thanked by 2Void pepa65
  • Just logged in at billing.virmach.com and found this information:

[In Progress] Unexpected Outages (In Progress)

Last Updated **08/24/2022 18:13 **

We are currently working on resolving networking or hardware issues with the following servers:
    TYOC040 - online but having disk issues, attempting to recover disk
    TYOC035 - online but having disk issues, attempting to recover disk
    TPAZ003 - investigating
    TPAZ005 - investigating
    SJCZ004 - in progress, current plan is to get this back online and migrate VMs to nearest stable node
    SJCZ008 - in progress, current plan is to get this back online and migrate VMs to nearest stable node
    CHI2Z029 - investigating
    CHI2Z028 - investigating
    CHI2Z026 - investigating
    ATLZ007 - online, we are monitoring the status of this node and will look to migrate if it becomes unstable

This message will be updated when we have news regarding the statuses of these servers.

@VirMach is alive ;)

Virmach needs help, I hope he can get it asap.

@Sunkins said: "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received"

on node RYZE.LAX-A032.VMS

Mine shows: unknown

It was working with that legend, but then, it stopped.

• @atindahause said:
    Just logged in at billing.virmach.com and found this information:

[In Progress] Unexpected Outages (In Progress)

Last Updated **08/24/2022 18:13 **

TYOC040 - online but having disk issues, attempting to recover disk
    TYOC035 - online but having disk issues, attempting to recover disk
    TPAZ003 - investigating
    TPAZ005 - investigating
    SJCZ004 - in progress, current plan is to get this back online and migrate VMs to nearest stable node
    SJCZ008 - in progress, current plan is to get this back online and migrate VMs to nearest stable node
    CHI2Z029 - investigating
    CHI2Z028 - investigating
    CHI2Z026 - investigating
    ATLZ007 - online, we are monitoring the status of this node and will look to migrate if it becomes unstable

@VirMach is alive ;)

Hooray, post '1' to bring Virmach back to life.

• dudududu Member

My another server on node LAXA031 has broken for 14 hours now. I don't know whether all servers will be down on @VirMach one by one. Server Information is "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received".

This discussion has been closed.