Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 323
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• My vps at TYOC035 offline suddenly, what happened? I have tried to reboot it but did not work.

• @ArcReactor said:
    My vps at TYOC035 offline suddenly, what happened? I have tried to reboot it but did not work.

same here. went down about 1.5 hrs ago .

• They made a new website, and login link doesnt even work :D So if you dont have direct controlpanel link you're fucked I guess. (https://billing.virmach.com if anyone needs)

Also one of my VMs is down for ~60hours. I dont care anymore, at this point its just funny and sad.

Thanked by 1lowfront
  • dudududu Member

TYOC035 is offline for 6 hours. Tried boot and reboot, can not work.

Trouble shooter:
    Main IP pings: false
    Node Online: true
    Service online: offline
    Operating System: linux-centos-7.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Service Status:Active

• drizbodrizbo Member
    edited August 2022

<a href="#"><i class="icon icon-key2"></i> Login </a>

@VirMach might wanna fix that so people can login from your homepage :wink:

edit: this forum doesnt escape html tags :#

• tuctuc Member

Good morning everyone!

• @dudu said:
    TYOC035 is offline for 6 hours. Tried boot and reboot, can not work.

Trouble shooter:
    Main IP pings: false
    Node Online: true
    Service online: offline
    Operating System: linux-centos-7.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Service Status:Active

Same,
    node TYOC035 ,FFME006 down on the same day

• BHSBHS Member

SJCZ004
    ATLZ007
    Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received
    for a long time

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@virmach please consider communicating with your customers.

Thanked by 2AXYZE netomx
  • Hope there is a real fix for FFME006. Has been going down for hours almost every day for the past months.

• jtkjtk Member

@jbiloh said:

I believe VirMach has essentially left LowEndTalk, at least temporarily if not permanently. I don't think they will hear you.

@jtk said:

@jbiloh said:

I believe VirMach has essentially left LowEndTalk, at least temporarily if not permanently. I don't think they will hear you.

I did see someone mention that. Confusing.

To be clear they are welcome here. I hope they'll show up to reply to their clients.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited August 2022

• @cybertech said:

So wrong :neutral:

• @jbiloh said:

@jtk said:

@jbiloh said:

I did see someone mention that. Confusing.

To be clear they are welcome here. I hope they'll show up to reply to their clients.

the last reply was on 3 August

https://lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/VirMach

• miumiu Member

Some nodes are several days or! weeks offline/unreachable (and you can happy pay next), they do not respond on tickets, for what is definitely good such "hosting"? To make headaches and frustrations only..

• @jbiloh said:

I remember someone said let is managed by colocrossing? can you disclose what happen between colocrossing and virmach?why colocrossing shutdown all servers rent by virmach?

@taizi said:

@jbiloh said:

I remember someone said let is managed by colocrossing? can you disclose what happen between colocrossing and virmach?why colocrossing shutdown all servers rent by virmach?

ColoCrossing sold LowEndBox and LowEndTalk in January 2020. So there is no affiliation.

Thanked by 2miu netomx
  • @taizi said:

@jbiloh said:

According to Virmach, CC and VIR have some argue on business. It seems VIR was unpleased and decided to stop cooperation. Once VIR was cheated by Psychz while VIR was depolying servers in Netherlands, but VIR said relationship between VIR and CC is even worse than that.

Whatever the situation is, @VirMach is not blocked from posting on LowEndTalk. Hopefully @VirMach starts replying to their customers soon.

Thanked by 1Void
  • miumiu Member

@jbiloh said:
    Whatever the situation is, @VirMach is not blocked from posting on LowEndTalk. Hopefully @VirMach starts replying to their customers soon.

In first line, would be good start and make back online what their nodes what are offline/unrechable (days... some weeks... awesome..)! Imo a much better that only write here and get their stupid explanations "why are unreachable"

• miumiu Member
    edited August 2022

i remember similar situations from times of "alphaRack and Woothosting" when VPSes were weeks unrechable and unusable but it was not "absolutely no problem for them.. such normal classic.." Virmach now with this doing reached their level of "quality, stability and uptime", really bad progress, total FAIL (or who knows, maybe end (deadpool) is nigh? because it seems that many customers are getting fed up with it and have started leaving)

• tuctuc Member

@VirMach please just stop by to say hi, then let LET know the state-of-the-art of your work :)

• taizitaizi Member
    edited August 2022

@riofredinand said:

@taizi said:

@jbiloh said:

According to Virmach, CC and VIR have some argue on business. It seems VIR was unpleased and decided to stop cooperation. Once VIR was cheated by Psychz while VIR was depolying servers in Netherlands, but VIR said relationship between VIR and CC is even worse than that.

still wonder how worse it is to let CC decide to shutdown all the servers....

• Here's a WAG . Didnt pay CC . knew he was going to get cut off. comes out with a big pre order Sale to generate some cash flow. Used the flow , and the money that wasnt paid to CC to move to a new provider. Lost his help by not paying / under paying. Fell flat on his face. People that paid their yearly bill last November are out in the cold. The latest round of pre pays may get something, just enough to keep them from disputing payment.

and the replies that follow this defending virmach are fanboys if not virmach himself

WAG = Wild Ass Guess .

• @bakageta said:

@Myself5 said:
    I had two, both were specifically named to their Naming Schemes.

First one: Reporting Outage - Node: NODE
    Second one: Dedicated Server Migration

got merged into Reporting Outage - Node: NODE.
    The fact, that the ticket ID is now 133769 doesnt really help the case...
    I've filled a second one today, directed to the technical support this time that is currently wainting to be answered. Lets see how that one works out.

Lets see if they answer in the next 24 hours, otherwise I'll fill another one with just the Dedicated Server Migration.

P.S: None of you would've happened to ask for the Ryzen Migration that they once mentioned? I was somewhat hoping the Ryzen Migration could be combined with this unfortunate incident :D

Ah I bet that's why, merge garbage strikes again. You probably want to close all of your other tickets so that the Dedicated Server Migration one is the only one open, so it doesn't get merged into something unrelated and lose the subject. With tickets merging and dropping to the back of the queue I'm sure it helps cut down on people who spam 50 tickets for one service, but it means you basically can't open a ticket for more than one thing at a time if you expect to have ANY chance of getting anything done.

I didn't ask about a ryzen migration because it's just completely unreasonable at the price I pay, I'd have happily taken one but I'm not trying to be the crazy demanding customer over some downtime, I just wanted to get up and running again. I asked for a small SSD and to stay in LA, I wasn't picky about other specs and got upgraded cpu and ram anyway.

Just to followup: I finally got a reply to the last ticket after I closed the last ones.
    Their migration offer is a genuine joke with 5 different offers each being a decent downgrade to what I currently have and pay for to a point where server with the same specs is cheaper when I get it through OVH or Hetzner.

Current Specs:
    E3 1240v2, 32GB RAM, 2x1TB HDD, Los Angeles.
    My Requirements include 32GB of RAM and at least 1TB of Storage. They couldn't offer any of that.

Replacement offer:
    [1] 16GB, 2TB HDD, Los Angeles
    [2] 16GB, 500GB SSD, Los Angeles
    [3] 32GB, 250GB SSD, San Jose
    [4] 16GB, 250GB SSD, Secaucus
    [5] 16GB, 2TB HDD, Secaucus

With a note that they'd have something "in my requirements" ready within 1-2 Weeks. If we're keeping in mind that tickets which are suppsed to get answered within 1-2 days actually take 19 days, I dont want to learn about their definition of 1-2 weeks.

Also Note that they didnt specify ANY CPUs of the "replacements".

No words on reimbursement or anything either. Screw that, I just handed in the cancellation of that server and I'll move to Hetzner for an AX41-NVMe. Not dealing with @VirMach now or ever again.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited August 2022

@jperkins said:
    Here's a WAG . Didnt pay CC . knew he was going to get cut off. comes out with a big pre order Sale to generate some cash flow. Used the flow , and the money that wasnt paid to CC to move to a new provider. Lost his help by not paying / under paying. Fell flat on his face. People that paid their yearly bill last November are out in the cold. The latest round of pre pays may get something, just enough to keep them from disputing payment.

and the replies that follow this defending virmach are fanboys if not virmach himself

WAG = Wild Ass Guess .

it was implied by Virmached™ that CC was meant to expire, but CC cut him off too soon i.e. broke the contract so he was ColonCleansed™ cleaned out of all dedis.

but if you are right....then i wonder how they are gonna get out of this looking at the massive load of troubles they gotta resolve so far till now.

• @cybertech said:

@jperkins said:
    Here's a WAG . Didnt pay CC . knew he was going to get cut off. comes out with a big pre order Sale to generate some cash flow. Used the flow , and the money that wasnt paid to CC to move to a new provider. Lost his help by not paying / under paying. Fell flat on his face. People that paid their yearly bill last November are out in the cold. The latest round of pre pays may get something, just enough to keep them from disputing payment.

WAG = Wild Ass Guess .

it was implied by Virmached™ that CC was meant to expire, but CC cut him off too soon i.e. broke the contract so he was ColonCleansed™ cleaned out of all dedis.

but if you are right....then i wonder how they are gonna get out of this looking at the massive load of troubles they gotta resolve so far till now.

I think you left out the part "Didn't pay CC", and "Lost his help by not paying / under paying.". If it's true, it seems CC didn't cut him off too soon, it seems Virmach had unpaid overdue invoices and now was in debt with CC.

For me, it sounds like a scam. Maybe @jbiloh should set a time limit for him to come out and explain everything? We cannot wait forever for the "migration process" without any update, and he is still having the tag "Top Host", which is really a shame.

• @windytime90 said:

@cybertech said:

@jperkins said:

WAG = Wild Ass Guess .

I think you left out the part "Didn't pay CC", and "Lost his help by not paying / under paying.". If it's true, it seems CC didn't cut him off too soon, it seems Virmach had unpaid overdue invoices and now was in debt with CC.

For me, it sounds like a scam. Maybe @jbiloh should set a time limit for him to come out and explain everything? We cannot wait forever for the "migration process" without any update, and he is still having the tag "Top Host", which is really a shame.

if he really didnt pay CC for services delivered/consumed, this is something he must clarify quickly before things get worse.

• soulchiefsoulchief Member
    edited August 2022

@windytime90 said:

@cybertech said:

@jperkins said:

WAG = Wild Ass Guess .

"If it's true". If what's true? some comment by a random person?

The last comment virmach made about this issue was that their legal team was getting involved and that doesn't happen when you "forget to renew". Since it's now a legal issue, they're not going to be discussing with the public.

No wonder virmach doesn't come here anymore, people here make up random rumors to try and drag their name through mud and the mods/admins do nothing about it.

This discussion has been closed.