Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 320
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @lowfront said: After months of downtime I did virmachs job and got my 2 down vps back up by fixing IP.

Good to know you're back online. Unfortunate that you wasted months before doing this. I wonder how many other people are in the same boat.

• @skorous said:

@lowfront said: After months of downtime I did virmachs job and got my 2 down vps back up by fixing IP.

Good to know you're back online. Unfortunate that you wasted months before doing this. I wonder how many other people are in the same boat.

Maybe 99% of them

• @skorous said:

@lowfront said: After months of downtime I did virmachs job and got my 2 down vps back up by fixing IP.

Considering there is no instructions anywhere I would bet a lot of people. I made attempts fixing in the past with no luck. My IPs were changed in the middle of downtime so I don't believe I could have fixed it myself last attempt.

• @lowfront said:

@skorous said:

Considering there is no instructions anywhere I would bet a lot of people. I made attempts fixing in the past with no luck. My IPs were changed in the middle of downtime so I don't believe I could have fixed it myself last attempt.

Well that's not 100% true BUT is hard to find how-to fix the problem here.

• lowfrontlowfront Member
    edited August 2022

@risturiz said:
    Well that's not 100% true

2 months of unanswered tickets would say otherwise.

I couldn't even get them to respond to questions about my dedicated server. Thank goodness I cancelled that before they expected me to pay another year up front.

• @lowfront said:

@risturiz said:

I couldn't even get them to respond to questions about my dedicated server. Thank goodness I cancelled that before they expected me to pay another year up front.

Well to be fair, you proved that the problem was yours not theirs by fixing it yourself.

• lowfrontlowfront Member
    edited August 2022

@skorous said:

@lowfront said:

@risturiz said:

Well to be fair, you proved that the problem was yours not theirs by fixing it yourself.

My IPs were changed from the last time I attempted to fix the issue. The issue was beyond network config on my end.

• So I assume something happened in NYC nodes, because the "migration" restored like a 2 years old backup

Thanked by 1gramsax
  • @VirMach said: If you ordered a Ryzen plan specifically in the past, your pricing or term length has already been adjusted to where the price has been reduced to meet or exceed this deal, or it will be adjusted soon. If you do not see the adjustment, please contact us. We thank you for waiting patiently, much longer than expected. Your service should also already be deployed if you selected a location that is marked as "AVAILABLE" above, and for all other locations, you will still receive your service first.

>

I am still paying the old pricing, can you upgrade my services to next plan and send me the invoice for difference amount
    2.5GB RAM
    50GB NVMe
    2 vCore Ryzen* CPU
    6TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address

Already opened a ticket with billing department 15 days ago still waiting for a response ticket #577055

• aeriraerir Member
    edited August 2022

hey uh it's been over a month - can @VirMach look at this ticket 129269?
    Do whatever needs be, nuke it or anything.

• @aerir said:

@skorous and @risturiz You 2 are the experts on VirMachs systems why don't you help him out. Obviously its all user error right?

• soulchiefsoulchief Member
    edited August 2022

@lowfront said:

@aerir said:

@skorous and @risturiz You 2 are the experts on VirMachs systems why don't you help him out. Obviously its all user error right?

And this is why almost everyone stopped trying to help here and moved somewhere else with higher spirits. Good job being toxic.

• @soulchief said:

And this is why almost everyone stopped trying to help here and moved somewhere else with higher spirits. Good job being toxic.

He's not wrong you know.

@lowfront said:

@aerir said:

a) Never said it was all user error. That said, you yourself were partially user error so I'm a bit confused why you're so aggressive saying it doesn't happen.

b) Can't say - what's 129269 asking for? Does he not know how to change his IP address? :D

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Maybe some smart move should be change Ryzen button for Refund button xD

• @VirMach
    查看服務單 #952026
    When can it be processed?

• Myself5Myself5 Member
    edited August 2022

@bakageta said:

@LordSpock said:

@taizi said:
    rdp2 is now DOWN
    Target: Server Agent
    Noticed at: 2022-08-03 15:23:48 (UTC+00:00)
    rip,LA server downed too

Are these dedis on ColoCrossing? My friend told me her dedi in Buffalo is offline too.

Yeah, my LA dedi is offline as well, colocrossing. I just got an email about an emergency disruption and went to check. I've been wondering what's going to happen with our dedis and this migration for a while now, it would be nice to know what's the plan going forward. (edit) aha, should've checked LES first.

@dom1024 said:

@bakageta said:

@LordSpock said:

@taizi said:
    rdp2 is now DOWN
    Target: Server Agent
    Noticed at: 2022-08-03 15:23:48 (UTC+00:00)
    rip,LA server downed too

Are these dedis on ColoCrossing? My friend told me her dedi in Buffalo is offline too.

Yeah, my LA dedi is offline as well, colocrossing. I just got an email about an emergency disruption and went to check. I've been wondering what's going to happen with our dedis and this migration for a while now, it would be nice to know what's the plan going forward. (edit) aha, should've checked LES first.

My LA dedi is alse offline...

New York Colocrossing Dedi here. From what it seems, the network port is disabled (at least it was listed as disabled when the API was still up) but I couldn't enable it again.

Do you guys happen to have any news or anything?

I filled two tickets (one that its down and one asking about the emergency migration they mentioned in the email that was sent after I filed my first ticket), apart from them getting merged 2 days ago there's yet to be an answer while the server remains offline.

Thanked by 1gramsax
  • Months went by with zero response from @VirMach about the dedicated server migrations. Ticket and posting here in the dedicated server offer thread.

Thanked by 1gramsax
  • TheKatTheKat Member
    edited August 2022

Well I migrate my website from Virmach VPS to a shared hosting service, all last comments here prove that Virmach is a scam.

• @TheKat said:
    all last comments here prove that Virmach is a scam.

A very, very long term and not particularly profitable scam where most people get what they pay for or more.

• @TheKat said:
    Well I migrate my website from Virmach VPS to a shared hosting service, all last comments here prove that Virmach is a scam.

How much were you paid to sign up here and make all your posts about virmach being a scam?

Thanked by 1DanSummer
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited August 2022

@TheKat said:

What is/are your order number(s)?
    Screenshots/pics or it didn't happen.
    Either VirMach is scam or you are...

• When will TYOC040 got IPv6 working again ??

• @add_iT said:
    When will TYOC040 got IPv6 working again ??

did this node ever have IPv6?

• @cybertech said:

@add_iT said:
    When will TYOC040 got IPv6 working again ??

did this node ever have IPv6?

Yes it was has just single IPv6 eventualy although not listed in panel, but it got vanished again

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • KorosuKorosu Member
    edited August 2022

3$ migrated to Tokyo, TYOC005 is offline, when can it be repaired?
    @VirMach

• I thought my server is safe after being down for a week during migration, but no so fast :/

Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

FFME006

• 347900357347900357 Member
    edited August 2022

@Korosu said:
    3$ migrated to Tokyo, TYOC005 is offline, when can it be repaired?
    @VirMach

I am also a TYOC005 node. After I paid the migration fee on August 5, it was offline after only half an hour of use.

View Ticket #944066

@VirMach

• buckbuck Member
    edited August 2022

Hello,May i apply for a ipv6 address? My machine is in TYOC026.I have submited a ticket about it. Thank you!

• How do you know what node you are on if all it shows is Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received on the service detailed page?

• @Degelta said:
    I thought my server is safe after being down for a week during migration, but no so fast :/

Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

FFME006

The same. The node where my service is located is STOR.NYC-B004S.VMS. Did something happen?

This discussion has been closed.