Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @666xq said: Hello, send a ticket, no reply

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Do you really think VirMach gonna figure out who are you? You think they have 1 ticket per day so they can figure out that the one they haven't responded is your ticket?
    Also amazing job on quoting 18571875178578 lines post to just post that.

Btw. Tickets are sorted in order, you just wait, posting here won't help, can only backfire if VirMach in funny mood to double your wait time.

• @tomle said: Yes it can be bought annually but more expensive.

I meant to request a change of one annual payment after purchase.
    Is the price still 21.85.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited March 2022

@AICDOWS said: I meant to request a change of one annual payment after purchase.
    Is the price still 21.85.

No the 20% off coupon for 1 yr plans has expired. You need to purchase 2 year plan to get the 20% discount. No coupon required

• umzakumzak Member

@JabJab said:

@666xq said: Hello, send a ticket, no reply

Do you really think VirMach gonna figure out who are you? You think they have 1 ticket per day so they can figure out that the one they haven't responded is your ticket?

Btw. Tickets are sorted in order, you just wait, posting here won't help, can only backfire if VirMach in funny mood to double your wait time.

Btw, He is the one who created thread with the title "1" :D

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@umzak said: Btw, He is the one who created thread with the title "1" :D

I think that was an edited change after he got called out for trying to do something sly.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • @FrankZ said: No the 20% off coupon for 1 yr plans has expired. You need to purchase 2 year plan to get the 20% discount. No coupon required

I want to change after purchase.
    The next bill will be paid on a annual basis.

• taizitaizi Member
    edited March 2022

@umzak said:

@JabJab said:

@666xq said: Hello, send a ticket, no reply

Btw, He is the one who created thread with the title "1" :D

@taizi said: mjj used to do this when they want to hide the thread

• edited March 2022

@VirMach said: NVMe some other non-storage package?

Of course, NVME is for non-storage package. Their CPU model is AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
    At next due circle, I might migrate to the offer like this:

2.5GB RAM -- Limit 800 Quantity
    50GB NVMe
    2 vCore Ryzen* CPU
    6TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 Address
    $27.31/YR $21.85/YR (RECURRING)

@VirMach said: So 500GB plan is $80 per 2 years but it has 3GB RAM? And we offer 10x the bandwidth and almost 2x the storage space for the same price but just 1GB RAM instead of 3GB?

1GB is pretty lenient for self hosted cloud drive, and storage space and bandwidth limit matters the most.
    For that config, I will definitely switch to your storage service.

Mighty VirFutures, talk is cheap, show us the storage link.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2022

Alright let's see if I'll regret this but I made some modifications to our storage lineup. The changes are bold. 500GB and up will have recurring discount for the early bird now because I'm too lazy to make separate plans since we can't do reoccurring discount with non-reoccurring combination but this means early bird will expire sooner now.

--

STORAGE-250G (232GB Usable)
    768MB RAM
    1 vCore CPU
    3TB @ 10Gbps
    1 IPv4

$25/YR

Early Bird Code: 250GEB20 for 20% off first year only (non-recurring.)
    Non-Early Bird: No code required.

--

STORAGE-500G (465GB Usable)
    1.5GB RAM
    1 vCore CPU
    6TB@ 10Gbps
    1 IPv4

$70/2YR $50/2YR

Early Bird Code: 500G50EB20 for additional 20% off recurring.
    Non-Early Bird: 500G50

--

STORAGE-1T (930GB Usable)
    3GB RAM
    2 vCore CPU
    10TB @ 10Gbps
    1 IPv4

$140/2YR $80/2YR

Early Bird Code: 1T80EB20 for additional 20% off recurring.
    Non-Early Bird: 1T80

--

STORAGE-2T (1860GB Usable)
    4GB RAM
    3 vCore CPU
    20TB @ 10Gbps
    1 IPv4

$280/2YR $120/2YR

Early Bird Code: 2T120EB20 for additional 20% off recurring.
    Non-Early Bird: 2T120

--

STORAGE-4T (3720GB Usable)
    6GB RAM
    4 vCore CPU
    40TB @ 10Gbps
    1 IPv4

$280/YR $120/1YR

Early Bird Code: 4T120EB20 for additional 20% off recurring.
    Non-Early Bird: 4T120

--

ORDER: https://virmach.com/cloud-storage-servers/

(Don't forget to use the right promo code and pick the right term length for the coupon.)

• IPV6 will be offered, I just don't know the exact amount and if it will be available on launch or not, so please assume it will not be offered and avoid getting upset over it.

• These are PRE-ORDERS. They will not immediately deploy.

• Use the regular links on the website to order. They've been converted to pre-orders. Just don't forget to apply your coupon. There are two sets of coupons, one early bird, one non-early bird.

• Please note I had to create a lot of coupons so there's a high chance I screwed something up. If anything displays incorrectly, whether it's less or more than it's supposed to be, it will be adjusted to advertised prices above or cancelled and refunded.

@quanhua92 said:
    @VirMach what's the estimated time for the storage deals? I don't want to miss it.
    My 1TB storage from GreenCloud is "Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4216 CPU @ 2.10GHz" 2 cores CPU + 3GB + 2TB Bandwidth. Geekbench 5 is 650 for single core & 1300 for multi cores.
    Our CPU is Ryzen so it should be faster. RAM is usually higher with Xeon so I think your deal is good.

Now.

Storage plans additional information

Please note some of the below information may change, but we will do our best to make everyone happy.

• Tokyo will only be guaranteed for 250GB package. Other packages can still be ordered for Tokyo but will be deployed last, and may be moved to Los Angeles or refund (your choice here for refund if it gets moved.)
    • Tokyo will be 16x18TB RAID10 on Ryzen 5950X, 9460-16i RAID controller, and may include Gen4 NVMe space on request and/or have NVMe cache (not guaranteed.) 3200MHz RAM.
    • Los Angeles will be 36x16TB RAID10 on Dual E5-2690v3. 9460-16i RAID controller. 2133MHz RAM. May include RAID10 Gen3 NVMe caching.
    • Amsterdam will be 36x14TB RAID10 on Epyc 7401P. 9460-8i RAID controller. 2400MHz RAM. May include RAID1 Gen3 NVMe caching or Gen3 NVMe caching.
    • NYC Metro will be 36x18TB RAID10 on either Dual E5 or Threadripper 3960X. If Threadripper, 9560-16i Gen4 RAID controller, 3200MHz RAM, and may include RAID10 Gen4 NVMe caching (32,000MB/s.)
    • NYC Metro location will have existing customers migrated first, which may take some time, so this location will most likely be provisioned last for new orders. Avoid it if you are in a rush! Actually just avoid all of this if you're in a rush!

@cybertech said:
    just to be clear, all the storage are gonna be on ryzen, apart from Amsterdam ?

No, see above.

@noisycode said:

@VirMach said:

@umzak said:

@VirMach said:

@elliotc said:
    How much ram for 250GB btw?

It'll be 512MB like the 500GB package, I don't want to do any lower.

can it be at the same price, i get 100/150gb, 768mb/1gb ram, 1TB bandwidth? :D

May I know what makes that configuration more desirable for you? Storage servers don't really end up using all that much RAM so we could theoretically boost that for everyone.

I don't think a memory boost is necessary. In fact, it might do harm to the whole cluster, if someone runs disk mining or torrent programs, for which, large memory is usually essential.

This is my concern and why I may regret it. We'll see!

@tototo said:
    I hope all people don't skip this

Storage Server - Information
    Please read and understand some prohibited behavior on the storage package before making a purchase.

1. Storage packages are meant for file storage and light backups.
    2. Mass file sharing such as streaming videos or seedboxes is not optimal.
    3. While the disk is dedicated, disk read/write operations, port speed, and CPU are "fair share."

And I'll quote this as well, it is important people see that.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited March 2022

@AICDOWS said:

@FrankZ said: No the 20% off coupon for 1 yr plans has expired. You need to purchase 2 year plan to get the 20% discount. No coupon required

I want to change after purchase.
    The next bill will be paid on a annual basis.

Do I understand you correctly.
    You purchased a 2.5 GB plan for 2 yrs for $43.70 ($21.85/y)
    Which would normally renew in two years at $43.70 for two more years.
    but now you wish to change the billing cycle to every year, so that in two years it renews yearly at $21.85.

If this is correct you can't do this, as you are getting a 20% discount for two year billing, and if VirMach did let you change to yearly billing the price would be $27.31 a year.

or

If you did purchase 1 yearly plan with the early bird coupon and want to know if next year when you renew will the price still be $21.85, the answer is yes the deal is reoccurring at this price every year.

• fanfan Veteran

@VirMach said: Tokyo will only be guaranteed for 250GB package. Other packages can still be ordered for Tokyo but will be deployed last, and may be moved to Los Angeles or refund (your choice here for refund if it gets moved.)

Instead of a refund, can it be a downgrade to 250gb in case a move to LA is inevitable?

I forgot to adjust storage quantities, one moment.

Quantities adjusted. Let me know if you guys find any errors.

• fanfan Veteran

Got the 500gb one. Now fingers crossed for where it ended up in (Tokyo please B) ).

• @VirMach the price and RAM don't match. For 2TB, it is $280 before discount. Is it the recurring price?

• Woah, 40$ for 2 years of 465GB. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

250G special lost all its options. Fixing that now.

Thanked by 1FAT32
    edited March 2022

@quanhua92 said:
    @VirMach the price and RAM don't match. For 2TB, it is $280 before discount. Is it the recurring price?

Yes, you have to use the published code. What's the issue for the RAM?

(edit) I see the RAM issue, fixing.

• umzakumzak Member

@VirMach thanks for increasing ram to 768

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • guowqguowq Member
    edited March 2022

500G50EB20 - $30.00 USD Recurring Discount

• quanhua92quanhua92 Member
    edited March 2022

@VirMach after discount it is $96 so it is correct code. I want to ask if the payment at 2024 is $280 or $120.
    It is $280 after 2 years. Sorry, I don't read carefully

edited March 2022

Location for 2T isn't there, adding it in now.

Edit -- Added, and for 4T as well.

• @quanhua92 said: I want to ask if the payment at 2024 is $280 or $120

96$!
    VirMach promos are recurring.

Thanked by 1quanhua92

@guowq said:
    There is indeed an error in "Early Bird Code: 500G50EB20".

What's the issue with this one specifically? It's $50/2YR and then an extra 20% on top of that (20% of $50 = $10) for a total of $30 off the $70 price.

• @guowq said: There is indeed an error in "Early Bird Code: 500G50EB20".

No error here.
    40$ per two years seems like valid price (50$ with 20% early bird discount).

edited March 2022

@JabJab said:

@quanhua92 said: I want to ask if the payment at 2024 is $280 or $120

96$!
    VirMach promos are recurring.

Oh nice I can't do math. Fixing this now.

Edit -- No wait I can, I forgot about the extra 20%

• umzakumzak Member

@VirMach i choose ubuntu Japan, but why my service is Los Angeles, CA ?

Transaction #: 3KdCNY4l8iwG8nJ51e9OjdAc

• guowqguowq Member

@VirMach said: 这个具体是什么问题?它是 50 美元/2 年,然后再加上 20% 的额外费用(50 美元的 20% = 10 美元),从 70 美元的价格总共减少了 30 美元。

sorry. It is extra. ;)

@umzak said:
    @VirMach i choose ubuntu Japan, but why my service is Los Angeles, CA ?

Transaction #: 3KdCNY4l8iwG8nJ51e9OjdAc

Was this before my comment on it missing the location? Checking these now.

This discussion has been closed.