Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US) - Page 42
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US)

Comments

• @xetsys said:

@BarkingIron said:

@xetsys said:
    I know the provider has not revised their schedule, but it could be that the situation is out of their hands. Its very possible that Omicron, the new COVID variant, caused delay to their revised deployment plans. Ideally, an update would have been nice, but continuously changing deployment timelines due to pandemic won't help with desperation of users here. It would just make it worse. Just be patient till your VPS is provisioned.

Like I said earlier, it really isn't about the delays for most. If there were regular updates, you'd see fewer posts complaining about the situation. Literally takes 2 mins for a rep from the company to post a quick update. Its the lack of updates that is bordering non professional behavior here.

I am just curious to know which location are you waiting on? And whether you have raised a ticket?

Personally, not waiting on anything but have been following this thread.

• xetsysxetsys Member
    edited January 2022

@BarkingIron said:

@xetsys said:

@BarkingIron said:

@xetsys said:
    I know the provider has not revised their schedule, but it could be that the situation is out of their hands. Its very possible that Omicron, the new COVID variant, caused delay to their revised deployment plans. Ideally, an update would have been nice, but continuously changing deployment timelines due to pandemic won't help with desperation of users here. It would just make it worse. Just be patient till your VPS is provisioned.

Like I said earlier, it really isn't about the delays for most. If there were regular updates, you'd see fewer posts complaining about the situation. Literally takes 2 mins for a rep from the company to post a quick update. Its the lack of updates that is bordering non professional behavior here.

I am just curious to know which location are you waiting on? And whether you have raised a ticket?

Ok.

Those who are still waiting for their order and don't know about the deployment status should raise a ticket. HH has stated it multiple times that this forum is not meant for support, which could explain lack of updates here. From what I gather, AMS and STO have been provisioned. And they both were on time as per revised schedule.

• @xetsys said:
    @BarkingIron said:

@xetsys said:

@BarkingIron said:

@xetsys said:

Ok.

Those who are still waiting for their order and don't know about the deployment status should raise a ticket. HH has stated it multiple times that this forum is not meant for support, which could explain lack of updates here. From what I gather, AMS and STO have been provisioned. And they both were on time as per revised schedule.

As I said, I have 3 out of 4 servers still pending. Two tickets waiting for reply. You see my affil link below. Perfectly happy with the servers, usually don't care if they reply within a few minutes, if not days, as long as the VPS is available, but buying servers by the end of November and not having any updates since the middle of December is not acceptable. Even if the whole team has COVID, I believe that not all of them are out of business.. so writing something like "sorry, hardware not delivered, we will keep u updated." Would be perfectly fine for me.

• GhtGht Member

Mike W — HostHatch Representative
    Hi,

We will have your server up and running by the end of this week. Apologies for the delay.

You will have your servers by the end of this weak.

Thanked by 3darkimmortal ariq01 pbx
  • @Ght said:
    Hi,

We will have your server up and running by the end of this week. Apologies for the delay.

assuming this is before an extra four-week delay :D

• GhtGht Member

@foitin said:

@Ght said:
    Hi,

assuming this is before an extra four-week delay :D

I think all the servers will be delivered by the end of this week, and we should be patient , worth the wait.

• @Ght said:
    I think all the servers will be delivered by the end of this week, and we should be patient , worth the wait.

dude. I was joking
    but seriously, you shouldn't take their ETA serious.

Thanked by 2webcraft vp9898
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited January 2022

if anyone want to throw their last year BF deal vps to transfer

2GB ram plan for $15 anually or $30 bianually in any location (except East coast , USA)
    or
    8GB ram plan $30 that billed anually

just let me know

• Same issue happens to me .My Stockholm $60 triennially cannot connect from internet,only vnc can connect.Never use my server one single day,Sent ticket four days,no one reply yet.Sadly.I wonder if the delivery date will also delay?

• tickets opened for 2 weeks no reply.

• @add_iT said:

8GB ram plan $30 that billed anually

just let me know

I have two of this in LA. If you want them, please PM me.

• pbxpbx Member

The weirdest thing is that they (still) stay silent...

@Emil @hosthatch how are you guys doing?

• I also have tickets for two weeks no reply....what the fuck?

Thanked by 22bluesc zongyouxiao
  • @hosthatch @Emil After so long... I hope the ending will be happy :)

• Silent is golden..

Thanked by 1pbx
  • ~30 December delivery: Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, London, Vienna, Warsaw, Zurich, Oslo, Milan, Madrid

i'll waiting till 30 december 2022....

• nfnnfn Veteran
    edited January 2022

~15 December delivery: Amsterdam, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York
    ~30 December delivery: Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, London, Vienna, Warsaw, Zurich, Oslo, Milan, Madrid

They didn't say what year, assuming it's 2022, they still have plenty of time! :D >:)

Thanked by 2ariq01 pbx
  • Still waiting on Oslo delivery (4 CPU/16GB) - support ticket is created with est.delivery time, currently no answer.

• Yea. This is the first and last time I buy anything from HostHatch. I didn’t expect stuff on the estimated date. But this silence bullshit is infuriating.

• @Selykg said:
    Yea. This is the first and last time I buy anything from HostHatch. I didn’t expect stuff on the estimated date. But this silence bullshit is infuriating.

Silence is gold...

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • @chocolateshirt said: Silence is gold...

👍

• pkrpkr Member
    edited January 2022

Did anyone get their SG EPYC/NVMe?
    I hope it's not 30 Dec 2022.

• pbxpbx Member

@pkr said: I hope it's not 30 Dec 2022.

I heard 2023. You're saved.

• pkrpkr Member

@pbx said:

@pkr said: I hope it's not 30 Dec 2022.

I heard 2023. You're saved.

:'(

• 15 days delay on storage VPS, I think it's the same for 30 DEC deliveries too.

I've already lost my money for these delays. I'm saying this again, not everyone order VPS for idling, many put them in production right away. For example these VPS were supposed to replace my existing services.

Let's agree that through these offers @hosthatch providing value for money, great performance, excellent support but the way they're taking orders and delivering is enough reason for many to overlook their offers.

I understand that I could have ignored the offer and can get a refund now. But why?

I wasn't familiar with this delivery process history of @hosthatch (first time customer) and I certainly didn't decide to wait for weeks and get a refund in the end. Shouldn't they clarify about the delivery before they post their offer, taker the orders?

It's always a trap for customers who is not familiar with @hosthatch history :(

Fanboys don't need to go crazy, I'm just sharing my opinion here.

Thanks.

• @wa44io4 said:
    15 days delay on storage VPS, I think it's the same for 30 DEC deliveries too.

I've already lost my money for these delays. I'm saying this again, not everyone order VPS for idling, many put them in production right away. For example these VPS were supposed to replace my existing services.

Let's agree that through these offers @hosthatch providing value for money, great performance, excellent support but the way they're taking orders and delivering is enough reason for many to overlook their offers.

I understand that I could have ignored the offer and can get a refund now. But why?

I wasn't familiar with this delivery process history of @hosthatch (first time customer) and I certainly didn't decide to wait for weeks and get a refund in the end. Shouldn't they clarify about the delivery before they post their offer, taker the orders?

Thanks.

How much did you lose your money?

• @Arirang said:

@wa44io4 said:

Thanks.

Most members in LET lose millions under this kinda situations

• @kheng86 said:

@Arirang said:

@wa44io4 said:

Thanks.

Most members in LET lose millions under this kinda situations

I already lost $1 billion dollars!!1

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited January 2022

@wa44io4 said:

Thanks.

uncommunicated delays are a PITA, but why are you using pre order for cheap storage as production? get azure or something instead.

• @cybertech said:

@wa44io4 said:

Thanks.

uncommunicated delays are a PITA, but why are you using pre order for cheap storage as production? get azure or something instead.

Oh no. The provider is well reputed, the services are as good as production, then I am going to crib and not pay top $$$ to the big ass conglomerates...
    I am ok with losing billions than paying them.

Thanked by 1pbx
This discussion has been closed.