Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US) - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US)

Comments

• hkhan03hkhan03 Member
    edited November 2021

@hosthatch said:
    The first NVMe plan can only be bought for 2 years for now.

@hosthatch Any chance if you can add extra ram and bandwidth if bought for 2 years ?

• looking glass for TOK ?

• "Whoops, there appears to be errors..."
    Can't confirm command, op error.
    the funds are present and cover the amount

• @hosthatch , is it possible to "upgrade" existing plan to the new one? Same location, old one was created quite some time ago from the previous CP.

• the $17 combo's ram and bandwidth could be double when paying for two years?

• Yes, it was solved. I had to select bi-anually. Didn't reloaded LET site so found the answer a bit too late.

• EmilEmil Member, Host Rep

@opelnic said:
    looking glass for TOK ?

We are still working on finalizing our network there (it's a brand new location with no servers deployed yet), so no LG there yet I'm afraid.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@buck said:
    the $17 combo's ram and bandwidth could be double when paying for two years?

It is already doubled by default. 2 GB instead of 1 GB RAM.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @MS said: @Nekki Some Sexy Storage?

Nah, I don't ned this much storage outside of a dedi.

• @hosthatch said:

@buck said:

Hi, Can I still create a machine through ticket as before this time?

@hfdem said:

You can only place orders via the link in the post. We are not processing any orders manually via tickets.

• @Emil said:

We are still working on finalizing our network there (it's a brand new location with no servers deployed yet), so no LG there yet I'm afraid.

Data center is Equinix? If so, which one?
    Hope for TY1 near 流通センター

• hfdemhfdem Member
    edited November 2021

@Emil said:

@hfdem said:

You can only place orders via the link in the post. We are not processing any orders manually via tickets.

I have manually generated an invoice #253895 and paid, what should I do?

@IziD said:
    @hosthatch , is it possible to "upgrade" existing plan to the new one? Same location, old one was created quite some time ago from the previous CP.

Yes this is possible. Emil wrote this earlier.

@Emil said: We will offer a migration path from early next year (by selecting a new plan where the disk size is the same or larger) but it may affect other resources and may come with a small difference in cost.

• @kwaralala said:
    Can I put my Plex library on this and Mount it as storage? Would that be OK I/O wise for you? @Emil

@Emil
    Tempting offers though

@foitin said:

@Emil said:

Data center is Equinix? If so, which one?
    Hope for TY1 near 流通センター

Equinix TY8

• Thanks, @hosthatch .

@Emil , I would like to take an advantage of this offer. Please advice how to proceed and mechanics of the payment / calculation.

• In the storage model, more ram is needed, because I need it to create a postgresql database,

• imokimok Member
    edited November 2021

@nextxyt said:
    In the storage model, more ram is needed, because I need it to create a postgresql database,

In the mass storage model...

• Those are some really good looking prices!

• @hosthatch good evening monsieur. Any bench for the NVMe EPYC VPS? Swedish one would be good. Thank you.

• @hosthatch said:

@buck said:

I noticed that the nvme plan of $17/yr is also 2G memory on the homepage.
    So pay for two years and didn't get more memory.

• Just to sanity check:

"double the RAM and bandwidth for two years"

This means indefinitely if paid for 2 years upfront, rather than lasting for 2 years and then being removed?

• @Ellee said:

@hosthatch said:

@buck said:

I noticed that the nvme plan of $17/yr is also 2G memory on the homepage.
    So pay for two years and didn't get more memory.

He meant you would have gotten 1 GB ram if you paid for 1 year and it probably wasn't meant to be sold for 1 year anyway.

• UI is nice and clean, however there are some bugs that I cannot see any services for my account, although I can access to them all. Not a big deal, but might need to contact customer support to fix so that I can renew mine. There is one catch in upstream to Cogent network, but everyone knows that Cogent sucks :sweat_smile: Great service in general, up and running for 400+ days now :)

@RedSox said:
    @hosthatch good evening monsieur. Any bench for the NVMe EPYC VPS? Swedish one would be good. Thank you.

I can take one now for you, but not sure how reflective it will be of when there are users on the node :)

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

How long will the invoice(s) be valid?

I currently have issues with payment.

It appears that I'm being charged but it doesn't go through on the panel.

• @hosthatch said: I can take one now for you, but not sure how reflective it will be of when there are users on the node

Would you do that on LA too?

@orion504 said:
    UI is nice and clean, however there are some bugs that I cannot see any services for my account, although I can access to them all. Not a big deal, but might need to contact customer support to fix so that I can renew mine. There is one catch in upstream to Cogent network, but everyone knows that Cogent sucks :sweat_smile: Great service in general, up and running for 400+ days now :)

Cloud.hosthatch.com is currently only for BF preorders and you can only see the new services that you order through the new panel. You will be able to manage your existing servers there in a few weeks, but for now you have to continue using manage.hosthatch.com for them.

What do you mean about Cogent though? We don't have that much traffic going via Cogent. It's in the mix in some locations but mostly for redundancy purposes. If there's a bad route please open a ticket and we'll fixit.

• @hosthatch said:

@buck said:

Nope. I have nothing to do with this. I love @hosthatch and all, but I did not double anything.

Thanked by 1BBTN
This discussion has been closed.