Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US)

Comments

• getting bigger
    Getting better

• Web service is down now.

So fast...

• @Emil said: You will soon be able to manage your old servers via cloud.hosthatch.com, but in order to unlock new features, a reinstall is necessary which will automatically migrate your server away from SolusVM.

Do you know when it'll be possible to migrate away from SolusVM? As soon as our VPSs appear in cloud.hosthatch.com and we initiate a reinstall?

Good work though, congrats for building your own internal system!

• 521521521521521521521521521521521521521521,THANKS

• @Emil said:
    I know some of you are curious about upgrades of existing servers. You will soon be able to manage your old servers via cloud.hosthatch.com, but in order to unlock new features, a reinstall is necessary which will automatically migrate your server away from SolusVM.

Old hardware in new panel?

Thanked by 1pbx
  • nfnnfn Veteran

I order some VPS but now I can't pay (Error 521) @hosthatch please allow more than 60min

• What about the speed of NVME and network? I bought your NVME in Australia and it was not good and the hardware was very old. And in that case, you say NO about cancel and moneyback.

• Error 521 .....

• @webcraft said: Old hardware in new panel?

That's how I understand it. Unless you want it migrated to new nodes but: more expensive and/or lower specs (less RAM or storage for example...).

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @verydima said: NVME

@verydima said:
    What about the speed of NVME and network? I bought your NVME in Australia and it was not good and the hardware was very old. And in that case, you say NO about cancel and moneyback.

The hardware is indeed a bit old, I hope it can upgrade us this time.

• @pbx said:

@webcraft said: Old hardware in new panel?

That's how I understand it. Unless you want it migrated to new nodes but: more expensive and/or lower specs (less RAM or storage for example...).

I could life with less storage but RAM is crucial because the last offers were RAM orientated and so are my apps I run on these machines.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • EmilEmil Member, Host Rep

Sorry for the rough start, our database went a bit sad when everyone rushed to log in (to two different panels) and place orders.

@webcraft said:

Yes, but you wont be able to use any of the new features without reinstalling it first. In the reinstallation process we will automatically migrate you from SolusVM to Raven, but you will still be on the same hardware.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • lg for Tokyo data center?

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited November 2021

Great deals, will there be some bundle deals as well or just the flash sales?

@Emil, any chance you guys can fix the prices for last year's black friday bundles? Had a ticket open last week asking about that but no answer so far. Except for the last bundle that had the correct order link, every other bundle had to be ordered and adjusted manually and supposed to be corrected later on after the black friday madness.

• looking glass for Ams is broken, anybody gives a bench result?

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2021

@Emil & @hosthatch

1. Do you plan on discontinuing the old SolusVM services in future?
    2. Is there a plan to delete customer data in future if not upgraded?
    3. Will upgrading be enforced to the new cloud platform?
    4. Will customers have to pay more in order to continue using their services as they are?
  • wow , let's party

Thanked by 1idleparty
  • @Emil said: Sorry for the rough start, our database went a bit sad when everyone rushed to log in (to two different panels) and place orders.

>

what's wrong with Storage #4? it gives a blank page after selecting the server location.

• exciting :)

• @drizbo said:
    Is internal BW also counted? If I get storage in same location as normal VPS and mount it, will the BW between it count or be free?

At least on my existing servers, internal LAN IP bandwidth is free.

• I like this new control panel

• 2GB plan price seems more cheaper than you advertise on singapore last offer

• Are custom ISO's allowed if we wanted to install Windows Server on the NVMe deal?

• I can't place order.
    tried both chrome and firefox.

• Yeah. The new control panel looks really nice. Good work, and thanks for the deals!

• @Samidare said:
    I can't place order.

There's a bug with the auto-selected billing cycle. Just switch from annual to biannual, then back to annual. Should work

Thanked by 2Archie Samidare
  • rogerwilcorogerwilco Member
    edited November 2021

@Decicus said:

@Samidare said:
    I can't place order.

There's a bug with the auto-selected billing cycle. Just switch from annual to biannual, then back to annual. Should work

Thanks buddy, confirmed works!

• Hello, I can't order because of some errors on the page.

• @Emil said:
    Sorry for the rough start, our database went a bit sad when everyone rushed to log in (to two different panels) and place orders.

@webcraft said:

Yes, but you wont be able to use any of the new features without reinstalling it first. In the reinstallation process we will automatically migrate you from SolusVM to Raven, but you will still be on the same hardware.

Reinstall, what about the data?

• @Decicus said: There's a bug with the auto-selected billing cycle. Just switch from annual to biannual, then back to annual. Should work

Thanks, that did the trick.

This discussion has been closed.