Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Black Friday 2021 - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Black Friday 2021

Comments

• @JabJab said:

@srwelling said: Could you launch a 100GB flash sale?

Like @jar said earlier - disk space is expensive this year and he wasn't even interested in running 50GB promo... so no chances for 100GB flash sales.

Turn back time like 3 years and you can get 100 GB for a really sweet price. It's one of the best deals I ever got, and of course, I'm using only a few kBs out of the 100 GB. :neutral:

• @smallbibi said:
    Turn back time like 3 years and you can get 100 GB for a really sweet price. It's one of the best deals I ever got, and of course, I'm using only a few kBs out of the 100 GB. :neutral:

I'm running exactly one single email address on it at the moment :'(

• probably if there are enough people to go for it - anyways for the 25GB plan, the yearly cost is also higher than last year. So if something can be worked out for 100GB it could be great. Just trying. :)

• @srwelling said:
    probably if there are enough people to go for it - anyways for the 25GB plan, the yearly cost is also higher than last year. So if something can be worked out for 100GB it could be great. Just trying. :)

3 years ago they had: DA Black Friday 2018
    with 100Gb ;)
    But now everything cost much more...

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Kodis said:

@srwelling said:
    probably if there are enough people to go for it - anyways for the 25GB plan, the yearly cost is also higher than last year. So if something can be worked out for 100GB it could be great. Just trying. :)

with 100Gb ;)

The cost of redbull has gone up a lot my friend.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@Kodis said:

@srwelling said:

with 100Gb ;)

The cost of redbull has gone up a lot my friend.

Francisco

Yeah i know and i have no problem at all. Using your service for several years now ;)

• @jar Wanted to order but this was shown MXroute - Black Friday 2021 plan is currently unavailable :(

• @Calvin said:
    @jar Wanted to order but this was shown MXroute - Black Friday 2021 plan is currently unavailable :(

Maybe it isn't black Friday anymore?

• @M66B said:

@Calvin said:
    @jar Wanted to order but this was shown MXroute - Black Friday 2021 plan is currently unavailable :(

The other plans are still available

• Any 10GB offer left? @jar o:)

• @Calvin said:

@M66B said:

@Calvin said:

It is freakin cheap, no wonder it got OOS days ago.

• @Calvin said:

@M66B said:

@Calvin said:

Lucky you!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2021

Any remaining stock of what's left will be removed tomorrow, and the lifetime package goes back up to $175. No stock of the $10 plan will be added. The best part about promos is that they're limited, will do more next year ❤️

Thanked by 2chocolateshirt Wolf
  • MXroute - Black Friday 2021 plan is currently unavailable

@trycatchthis said:
    MXroute - Black Friday 2021 plan is currently unavailable

Aye. Black Friday is over 😁

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @jar said:
    Any remaining stock of what's left will be removed tomorrow, and the lifetime package goes back up to $175. No stock of the $10 plan will be added. The best part about promos is that they're limited, will do more next year ❤️

Had a payment problem so couldn't buy one. I'll be prepared next year :). Btw you also mentioned that there will be a sale when you partner with a SAAS?

@mangamanga said:

@jar said:

Had a payment problem so couldn't buy one. I'll be prepared next year :). Btw you also mentioned that there will be a sale when you partner with a SAAS?

Doesn't look like that's gonna work out.

• I just renewed my old tiny plan that I got last year. No issue in the last one year.
    Thanks, @jar for the great service.

Only complain: please generate the invoice at least one week in advance. I got my invoice on the very last day when the service was about to expire. I tried to create a ticket, but the control panel did not allow me. It was really scary!!!

Thanked by 1jar

@pkr said:
    I just renewed my old tiny plan that I got last year. No issue in the last one year.

Only complain: please generate the invoice at least one week in advance. I got my invoice on the very last day when the service was about to expire. I tried to create a ticket, but the control panel did not allow me. It was really scary!!!

It's supposed to be 7 days prior, it's not making sense. But since I don't suspend until 3 months past due and won't at all for this issue, no worries. I'll always make bugs work in your favor, they should only be my problem, it's only right.

• @jar said: I don't suspend until 3 months past due

That's nice. I'm waiting for my new credit card to arrive home :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar said:

@pkr said:
    I just renewed my old tiny plan that I got last year. No issue in the last one year.

It's supposed to be 7 days prior, it's not making sense. But since I don't suspend until 3 months past due and won't at all for this issue, no worries. I'll always make bugs work in your favor, they should only be my problem, it's only right.

This is why I signed up for your service. True customer service. I had a problem setting up my DNS to make my mail work, and as busy as you were with BF stuff, you solved my issue.
    Thanks!

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar bought a Lifetime package yesterday unable to login into Directadmin, opened two tickets #155386 & #498903, no response, maybe an issue with the username, is it possible to change the username as I think it was auto-generated ?

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited November 2021

@juno said:
    @jar bought a Lifetime package yesterday unable to login into Directadmin, opened two tickets #155386 & #498903, no response, maybe an issue with the username, is it possible to change the username as I think it was auto-generated ?

Why do you want to change usernames? You can modify the domain later within DirectAdmin.

• @webcraft said:

@juno said:
    @jar bought a Lifetime package yesterday unable to login into Directadmin, opened two tickets #155386 & #498903, no response, maybe an issue with the username, is it possible to change the username as I think it was auto-generated ?

Why do you want to change usernames? You can modify the domain later within DirectAdmin.

unable to login to Directadmin, its giving errors with an exclamation mark besides the username - so thought maybe there is an issue with the Directadmin username.

edited November 2021

@juno said:

I'm flooded with tickets and working through them as quickly as I can. Be absolutely sure that you're copying and pasting the right login info, every single ticket with this language has received the same response from me that the login info is working fine when I test it. The only known reason for failure is that the account didn't provision because the domain already exists on the server.

I'm replying to this in the shower, hard to do tickets from the same place.

• @jar said:

@juno said:

I'm flooded with tickets and working through them as quickly as I can. Be absolutely sure that you're copying and pasting the right login info, every single ticket with this language has received the same response from me that the login info is working fine when I test it. The only known reason for failure is that the account didn't provision because the domain already exists on the server.

I'm replying to this in the shower, hard to do tickets from the same place.

Thnx for the support, really appreciate it! The account user in question, is a client of mine and I referred mxroute to him, so you can imagine the pickle I am in. Let me go ahead and type in the credentials. Again, thnx a lot for your time.

Thanked by 2jar skorous
  • @jar Thnx a lot mate! It worked, copy-paste was the problem. There was an added extra space at the end in case of the password, which caused the issue. Thnx again and my apologies. Keep up the good work.

Thanked by 2jar webcraft
  • @jar said: I'm replying to this in the shower, hard to do tickets from the same place.

You shouldn't expect dedication like this for $10/year.

• @jar said:

@mangamanga said:

@jar said:

Doesn't look like that's gonna work out.

Sucks. They'll regret it for sure :) .

Looking forward to buying couple next year :)

• @Nekki said:

@jar said: I'm replying to this in the shower, hard to do tickets from the same place.

You shouldn't expect dedication like this for $10/year.

Am I the only one picturing a naked @jar?

Thanked by 1jar