Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Black Friday 2021 - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Black Friday 2021

Comments

• @jar said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@jar said:

@codelock said:
    I cannot login to your android app? The login details should be same as mxlogin details right?

Some report success clicking the signup link then logging in after they redirect. I'm having trouble pushing an update, stupid Android tools won't take my key.

Can I switch from the lifetime plan to yearly plan?

Yes you'll be able to upgrade to Medium or Large plans

I just bought the lifetime a week ago. Was hoping to get a refund for that and switch to the $10/yr plan!

• @TheBrokenBee said:

@jar said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@jar said:

@codelock said:
    I cannot login to your android app? The login details should be same as mxlogin details right?

Some report success clicking the signup link then logging in after they redirect. I'm having trouble pushing an update, stupid Android tools won't take my key.

I just bought the lifetime a week ago. Was hoping to get a refund for that and switch to the $10/yr plan!

No refund dude..

• @chocolateshirt said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@jar said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@jar said:

@codelock said:

No refund dude..

Refund may be issued as account credit. It is an option in hostbill.

• @jar said:

@amsaal said:
    i have been using mxroute since 2019 , And i had 2 services , DA reseller 50 GB and BF2019 Medium . i cancelled the reseller plan now just have BF2019 for 10 USD.

i created a ticket but its not going through for some reason. so wanted like a 5 days time for renewal on 1st December as i will get my payment 2nd week of December 2021

Thanks.

Tickets should be fine now but you can email it in if needed, check the first post here for the address. If can pay late though it's fine, suspension is 3 months past due if I get to it.

your too generous :) the email is going very well. i am glad to found your service . i am very low usage customer just try to be familer with system . so far i am loving the new apps.

• @jar, is S/MIME supported?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Freelogic said:
    @jar, is S/MIME supported?

Email encryption would need to be handled between you and your recipient. Nothing about MXroute will prevent it nor facilitate it.

• Any reseller deals on cybermonday :)?

• @g4m3r said:
    Any reseller deals on cybermonday :)?

Oh yes, please.

• @jar is the Afterlogic Pro which includes CalDAV and CardDAV integration added for current members?

@anon667 said:
    @jar is the Afterlogic Pro which includes CalDAV and CardDAV integration added for current members?

For non resellers on DirectAdmin servers. Planning to add for resellers and I have the licensing, just having some trouble getting it set up how I want.

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@nishantk said: Yes, it's available on your website but at a normal price, can you please offer 50GB plan with a Black Friday discount.

I know a reseller who is offering it for $45 per year recurring with Black Friday promo code.

• @jar said:

@Freelogic said:
    @jar, is S/MIME supported?

Email encryption would need to be handled between you and your recipient. Nothing about MXroute will prevent it nor facilitate it.

This is clear.
    Will I be able to bind an S/MIME certificate to a mailbox in your service (to sign outgoing mail with it)?

• @jar said:

@anon667 said:
    @jar is the Afterlogic Pro which includes CalDAV and CardDAV integration added for current members?

For non resellers on DirectAdmin servers. Planning to add for resellers and I have the licensing, just having some trouble getting it set up how I want.

Okay, just curious as I've been a member for a few years now. I wanted to see if it to was free add on or if I needed to by another plan.

• @Freelogic said: Will I be able to bind an S/MIME certificate to a mailbox in your service (to sign outgoing mail with it)?

I'm not an expert in this but wouldn't this be a client issue? Nothing need be done server side?

• @skorous said:

@Freelogic said: Will I be able to bind an S/MIME certificate to a mailbox in your service (to sign outgoing mail with it)?

I'm not an expert in this but wouldn't this be a client issue? Nothing need be done server side?

There are certain solutions where you can bind an S/MIME certificate to a client mailbox on a server. And all outgoing mail will be automatically signed with this certificate.

@Freelogic said: Will I be able to bind an S/MIME certificate to a mailbox in your service (to sign outgoing mail with it)?

I'm not familiar with the technique but if it requires something server side the answer would be no. If it's client side, there should be nothing preventing it.

• Never tried your service with $10 plan but looks like it's out of stock and the next plan is something I don't need right now. Any plan on restocking that plan? Thanks

@GreenPeace said:
    Never tried your service with $10 plan but looks like it's out of stock and the next plan is something I don't need right now. Any plan on restocking that plan? Thanks

Indeed they appear to have sold out faster than I thought they would. There won't be any stock added this year.

• Sh*t, I missed it. @jar Any chance that you'll chance your mind? ;)

edited November 2021

@lorian said:
    Sh*t, I missed it. @jar Any chance that you'll chance your mind? ;)

If I do another promo soon it'll be in partnership with a website that posts SaaS deals. Uncertain, but otherwise whatever is left of this all ends Tuesday. Gotta keep working toward hiring.

• abjrabjr Member
    edited November 2021

@jar said:

@Hotmarer said:
    @jar Can I somehow backup emails, e.g. via ftp? Do you still offer owncloud that does not count towards the account size?

As of right now your DA credentials work for FTP. NextCloud does count toward quota now that it's integrated with Crossbox.

Any chance that SFTP could be offered? Don't really want to send my DA credentials in plain text.

@abjr said:

@jar said:

@Hotmarer said:
    @jar Can I somehow backup emails, e.g. via ftp? Do you still offer owncloud that does not count towards the account size?

As of right now your DA credentials work for FTP. NextCloud does count toward quota now that it's integrated with Crossbox.

Any chance that SFTP could be offered? Don't really want to send my DA credentials in plan text.

Not presently. I only left FTP on because it didn't require any effort, but I'd want to put effort into that to ensure proper jailing.

• @jar Hi Jarland! Been using your service since last year BF and it was great! Currently I'm thinking about an easy way to automatically get me immediately notified from my vps when e.g. a service crashed or a backup is complete. It might be possible to send a message via SMTP or Crossbox chat.
    1. If I send mails from one mailbox to another of the same domain under mxroute (e.g. from [email protected] to [email protected], with mail server of a.com being mxroute), since the mail goes only inside the same server, does it counts for the 300 mails/h limit?
    2. I tried to find API of sending chat messages of Crossbox for making a notification bot, and I did not find any on their website. Since Crossbox seems to be a close-source software, is the API also private and closed?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@alphanerd said:
    automatically get me immediately notified from my vps when e.g. a service crashed or a backup is complete
    1. If I send mails from one mailbox to another of the same domain under mxroute (e.g. from [email protected] to [email protected], with mail server of a.com being mxroute), since the mail goes only inside the same server, does it counts for the 300 mails/h limit?

The 300/hour limit is not a constraint.
    Your sanity is.

You would go crazy if you receive 300 notifications per hour.
    Also, your server shouldn't be crashing more than 300 times per hour.

• @jar I saw your terms and conditions, I currently have 98 subscribers on a newsletter using Sendy, I want to know if your service can be use as SMTP inside my Sendy config because is a very small list but I manage everything from that app. Is this allowed with your service?

Also can this be used to activate accounts via account activation as link inside a wordpress site?

Thanks!

Regards.

• @yoursunny said:

@alphanerd said:
    automatically get me immediately notified from my vps when e.g. a service crashed or a backup is complete

The 300/hour limit is not a constraint.
    Your sanity is.

You would go crazy if you receive 300 notifications per hour.
    Also, your server shouldn't be crashing more than 300 times per hour.

How about 300 pushups per hour?

@alphanerd said:
    @jar Hi Jarland! Been using your service since last year BF and it was great! Currently I'm thinking about an easy way to automatically get me immediately notified from my vps when e.g. a service crashed or a backup is complete. It might be possible to send a message via SMTP or Crossbox chat.
    2. I tried to find API of sending chat messages of Crossbox for making a notification bot, and I did not find any on their website. Since Crossbox seems to be a close-source software, is the API also private and closed?

Internal emails from and to your domain will have a 7200 daily limit, the 300 per hour won't be enforced as that's managed by outbound filter servers. I don't know about Crossbox chat but SMTP no doubt, easy stuff and common use cases.

@Chlitzxer said:
    @jar I saw your terms and conditions, I currently have 98 subscribers on a newsletter using Sendy, I want to know if your service can be use as SMTP inside my Sendy config because is a very small list but I manage everything from that app. Is this allowed with your service?

Also can this be used to activate accounts via account activation as link inside a wordpress site?

Thanks!

Regards.

So long as it's not marketing and not unsolicited. I define unsolicited as not having confirmed consent, which is made obvious by mailing lists being filled with invalid recipients that couldn't have confirmed consent (ex. [email protected], etc).

Thanked by 1alphanerd
  • @jar said:
    So long as it's not marketing and not unsolicited. I define unsolicited as not having confirmed consent, which is made obvious by mailing lists being filled with invalid recipients that couldn't have confirmed consent (ex. [email protected], etc).

Phewf! Then it's a good thing I have confirmed consent for [email protected] >:)

Thanked by 1jar
  • Could you launch a 100GB flash sale?

• @srwelling said: Could you launch a 100GB flash sale?

Like @jar said earlier - disk space is expensive this year and he wasn't even interested in running 50GB promo... so no chances for 100GB flash sales.