Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd

Comments

• order:3592571223
    invoice:2061755
    double bandwidth plz!

• My order number: #2066816

Please quadruple the bandwidth.

• @lipeng0820 said:
    My order number: #2066816

It is worth mentioning that this is my first time buying racknerd and it is very fast! I will have a very reliable VPS in the next year!
    Order Number: 3334094783

• I want to purchase so hard. But i dunno for what...
    I've purchased previous BF tons of VPS, most of them iddling for whole year, while i'm using another providers, because quality much more important then overshared CPU on vpses that i've purchased earlier.... xD

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@bsh said:

@dustinc said:

@bsh said:
    PayPal was removed from either payment method or adding funds.

Hi @bsh -- for these 11.11 deals, we are accepting PayPal payments, along with a variety of other payment methods (Credit Cards, Alipay, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, UnionPay, iDEAL, India NetBanking, India UPI, and Boleto). You should be seeing these payment methods available for your selection upon the last step of the checkout process (PayPal is the first option). Separately, if you're referring to depositing funds in advance, our billing team does restrict adding advance funds to certain payment methods, but this can always be reviewed on a case by case basis.

If its still giving you trouble, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll take a closer look :)

I have made a try with successful payment via PayPal for Order Number #3848101046.

If I login first, it does not show paypal option (yesterday).

Made a second try after logged in, with Order Number #5843839568, it's ok

Notes to @dustinc
    Furthermore, your WHM portal needs to be checked, that I go to "Account details", choose "Payment Method" as PayPal, click Save Changes --> it turns no email errors, and some fields get disappeared: Name, email.

Hi @bsh — thank you expanding with RackNerd, and for ordering multiple services with us!

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation for both of these orders. 👊

I'll take a look at your feedback with the team regarding the account details UI issue. We will reach out to you by e-mail if we need any further information. Thank you for letting me know, in the meantime - you should still be able to select PayPal from both within the ordering form (last page of the checkout process) and within the invoice page payment method dropdown.

We sincerely appreciate your business :)

@einverne said:
    Get one, Order #1094010872
    Invoice #2052641
    Please double the bandwidth.

Hi @einverne -- awesome! Happy to see you were able to grab one of these deals! Thank You for giving us the opportunity aswell.

We've doubled your bandwidth 😎

@Durs said:

second order B) B) B)

order# 1070972971
    Invoice #2064275

please double bandwidth 🙌

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Hi @Durs -- love it! It's great to see you expanding with RackNerd.

We've doubled your bandwidth 👊

Thank You for the continued business.

@Shados said:
    Order #9154666078

Hi @Shados -- We sincerely appreciate your business!

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

@ItsYeLizard said:
    Invoice #2052620
    Please double the bandwidth.

Hi @ItsYeLizard -- Welcome to the LET community, just noticed you joined and also took RackNerd's offer! We are happy to have you with us.

We've doubled your bandwidth.

@cambb said:
    My Amsterdam KVM has been the best Ive ever owned. Any chance of an Europe deals please?

Hi @cambb -- love to hear this! Amsterdam has been such a great and popular location of ours. We've committed to additional inventory both on our Intel and AMD Ryzen KVM VPS product line :) We hope to bring the community offers soon.

Thank You for being a valued customer of RackNerd, and for sharing your positive experience with the community.

Thanked by 1cambb

Hi @mengmouren -- Thank You for expanding with RackNerd - I was able to find your order. Bandwidth has been doubled 😎

@sweetnr said:
    Just got one :)

Order Number: 2752057133
    Invoice #2067005

Hi @sweetnr -- it couldn't get sweeter! Appreciate you signing up and giving RackNerd the opportunity to be your provider. If you ever need anything, we'll be here to help. You can also reach out to me anytime at [email protected]

Bandwidth has been doubled 👊

@MisakiYyds said:
    order:3592571223
    invoice:2061755
    double bandwidth plz!

Hi @MisakiYyds -- welcome the community, we hope that you enjoy your stay here. Great choice working with RackNerd - we sincerely value your business!

Bandwidth has been doubled 😎

@lipeng0820 said:

Hahaha @lipeng0820 -- love it!

Thank You for doing business with RackNerd, we've doubled your bandwidth 👊

@lipeng0820 said:

@lipeng0820 said:

It is worth mentioning that this is my first time buying racknerd and it is very fast! I will have a very reliable VPS in the next year!
    Order Number: 3334094783

Love the positive feedback @lipeng0820 -- we are confident you'll continue to enjoy the level of service RackNerd offers. If by chance, we ever fall short of your expectations be sure to get in touch with me [email protected] and I'll personally help. In the meantime, enjoy your service. We are sincerely appreciative of your business.

@desperand said:
    I want to purchase so hard. But i dunno for what...
    I've purchased previous BF tons of VPS, most of them iddling for whole year, while i'm using another providers, because quality much more important then overshared CPU on vpses that i've purchased earlier.... xD

Hi @desperand -- sometimes, decisions like this often are worth it. Let's go!

• @dustinc said:

@haomingsi said:
    GO-HERE https://www.racknerd.com/11-11/
    My Order ID: #7863614276

It's good to see Racknerd expanding so fast.
    I already have two machines

Hi @haomingsi -- thank you for expanding your services with RackNerd! We sincerely appreciate everyone in this community, and will continue on with our expansion efforts B)

We've doubled the bandwidth for your latest order.

Thank you. I will continue to support you, racknerd. Thank racknerd for providing stable, easy-to-use and stable services

• Order #3244665000

I don't think I'll exceed bandwidth limits but its good to have extra :)

• Greetings!
    I have 2 orders:

First Order ID - 4788887703

Second Order ID - 7592802611

Thanks!

• My order number: #2068454

• What CPU do these use?

• Order 6225447103
    Invoice #2056295
    Please double BW
    Thank you!

• Order Number: 3954653212

Please double bandwidth.

Thanks! :)

• Order 8922460434

Thanks

• Ward Mundy sez that I can request doubling of my bandwidth by posting my order # in this thread. So, here ya go:

Order Number: 8046574168

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@Daniel15 said:
    What CPU do these use?

from earlier in the thread:

These are based on our Intel KVM VPS platform. These are deployed on Dual Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2's or better, and are deployed on RAID-10 PURE SSD storage for awesome performance!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • u got me Order Number: 3186765096

• The 1GB plan is the cheapest racknerd VPS in stock. The 2GB plan is hard to leave behind too..

• adef_1adef_1 Member
    edited October 2021

Order Number is: 3402216526
    Invoice #2069336

Please double bandwidth. :p

Thanks a lot! :)

• @dustinc said:
    Double Bandwidth: We will be doubling bandwidth for LET members 😎 Simply comment your order # if you're interested in FREE double bandwidth.

order# RACKN211022-4603-31177
    Invoice #2051822
    please double bandwidth