Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@FlamesRunner said:
    @dustinc

What CPUs are your nodes running for the 11.11 specials? Thanks!

Hi @FlamesRunner we utilize Dual Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2's or better :) So tons of performance, alongside our pure SSD KVM VPS platform. If you by chance are looking for more power, we have AMD Ryzen KVM VPS + NVMe too. Though inventory is currently depleted. We have most recently sold out both product lines Intel and AMD for our KVM VPS, and with this promotion replenished our Intel product line.

We're working hard towards bringing up more locations/hardware, and replenishing Ryzen inventory.

@adm1n said:
    GO-HERE https://www.racknerd.com/11-11/

My Order ID: 6192539344
    Invoice #2051633
    please double bandwidth
    Thanks a lot!

Hi @adm1n -- Thank You for joining LET :) We appreciate your business and are happy to see you around the community.

We've doubled your bandwidth 👊

@isdengfuyu said:
    My order number: 7686105609
    Please double the bandwidth.

Hi @isdengfuyu -- Amazing how many new LET members are joining to grab RackNerd deals :) Welcome to the community!

We've doubled your bandwidth.

@fuhua said:
    Order Number: 1308798591
    Invoice #2056400

Pl. double bandwidth, thanks!

Hi @fuhua -- Just noticed you joined LET :) Welcome to the community.

We sincerely appreciate your business here at RackNerd. We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth 🥳

@furiouspacket said:
    Thank you for the awesome deal!!

Order Number: 6792500054

Thanks!

Hi @furiouspacket -- you're very welcome! Also welcome to the LET community. Happy to see you've purchased several of our services (bandwidth has been doubled for each of them).

We sincerely appreciate your business!

@orange said:
    Get one, Order #1327528761
    Invoice #2050940
    Thanks a lot!

Hi @orange -- Welcome to the LET community, we know that you'll enjoy your stay here!

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth, Thank You for doing business with RackNerd.

@kheng86 said:
    Can't help myself but bought more!

Order number: 8676579360

Thanks for extra bandwidth :smile:

Hi @kheng86 -- we appreciate your business. Awesome stuff on the expansion :) It's always great to see customers who are enjoying our services and are expanding in large quantities.

Bandwidth has been doubled 😎

@trungkien said:
    Please double bw
    RackNerd - Payment Received (Invoice #2067950)
    Your Order: rn-vps-order [RACKN211025-1452-26184]
    Thank you

Hi @trungkien -- Thank You for allowing us the opportunity to do business with you! I'm confident you'll enjoy the level of service we provide.

@HiimLHL001 said:
    Please double bandwidth
    My Order ID: #9378063923
    Invoice: 2073410

Hi @HiimLHL001 -- appreciate the business! We've doubled your bandwidth allocation 👊

@xingyun123 said:
    Order Number: 1334615382
    Invoice #2073494

double bandwidth, thanks!

Hi @xingyun123 -- absolutely! We've doubled your bandwidth.

Thank You for doing business with RackNerd.

@kempes said:
    @dustinc is there any chance that you include DirectAdmin license with lower prices (or free) in your VPS offers?

Hi @kempes -- while we do not provide free DirectAdmin, customers can obtain licensing through us at $9/Month and or order directly with DirectAdmin (perhaps below this cost). We hope that in the near future we can :)

Thanks!

• My first RackNerd server - what a deal - off to a great start! :smile:
    My Order Number - 5874777651

Is it still possible to double the bandwidth? Many thanks :+1: :+1:

• @dustinc i will not talk to you until you show love for eu location.

mean time - good luck with sales

Thanked by 2Alireza dustinc
  • eloftyelofty Member
    edited October 2021

ordered 3328656798, Please can I request the double bandwidth?

Any idea when you'll start offering vps's at your EU locations?

@fixxation said:
    My first RackNerd server - what a deal - off to a great start! :smile:
    My Order Number - 5874777651

Is it still possible to double the bandwidth? Many thanks :+1: :+1:

Hi @fixxation -- Thank You for giving us the opportunity! We hope that your experience continues to be great, if we ever fall short of your expectations be sure to let me know [email protected]

Thanked by 1fixxation

@ehab said:
    @dustinc i will not talk to you until you show love for eu location.

mean time - good luck with sales

Hi @ehab -- EU is a great location, a popular one too! We've most recently expanded here for our shared/reseller product line (inventory is available) and we understand being out of stock on our KVM product line isn't what we both wish for, so we're working towards replenishing inventory.

Appreciate the support :)

Thanked by 1ehab

@elofty said:
    ordered 3328656798, Please can I request the double bandwidth?

Any idea when you'll start offering vps's at your EU locations?

Hi @elofty -- Awesome! Thank You for ordering. We've doubled your bandwidth.

As for EU, we are focused on replenishing our inventory on both Ryzen and Intel KVM product lines, EU is likely about 1-2 months out (we're hoping for sooner) though as fast as we're selling we've been struggling to keep up based on available component inventory within the market place in addition to the higher than usual component cost (which by the way despite that, we're making it work).

• My order number: 6133750825
    Please double the bandwidth. Thanks.

• Hi Dustin,

Thank you for the offer. I have just bought a VPS for the first time in my life, so pretty excited. Now I have to learn how to use one I guess xD

Anyways, here is my order #3098114820

I would really appreciate it if you could double my bandwidth.

Thank you.

• Order Number is: 1263661272
    Can you double the bandwidth. Thanks

@mc2021 said:
    My order number: 6133750825
    Please double the bandwidth. Thanks.

Hi @mc2021 -- We sincerely appreciate your business! We know you have many choices, and selecting RackNerd means a lot to the team and I.

We've doubled your bandwidth 👊

@shajeeafzal said:
    Hi Dustin,

Thank you for the offer. I have just bought a VPS for the first time in my life, so pretty excited. Now I have to learn how to use one I guess xD

Thank you.

Hi @shajeeafzal -- welcome to the LET community! We sincerely value your business and know you'll enjoy the community, especially RackNerd's service!

Congratulations on taking the leap, and purchasing your first VPS, it's truly a great way to learn with a minimal upfront cost, in addition, the beauty of doing so is that we offer a feature that can be used at any time, which allows you to reinstall your VPS operating system and start fresh should you need to. The control panel credentials were sent over during the signup process.

Also if you haven't, be sure to take a look at our YouTube, we offer friendly tutorials and are open to creating more based on desired topics/how to. Just let us know.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaArLp0RWpafhenHLVnhPmA/videos

In the meantime, we've doubled your bandwidth 👊

@Prep21 said:
    Order Number is: 1263661272
    Can you double the bandwidth. Thanks

Hi @Prep21 -- Thank You for expanding with RackNerd! We've doubled your bandwidth allocation 🥳

• @dustinc said:

@shajeeafzal said:
    Hi Dustin,

Thank you.

Hi @shajeeafzal -- welcome to the LET community! We sincerely value your business and know you'll enjoy the community, especially RackNerd's service!

Congratulations on taking the leap, and purchasing your first VPS, it's truly a great way to learn with a minimal upfront cost, in addition, the beauty of doing so is that we offer a feature that can be used at any time, which allows you to reinstall your VPS operating system and start fresh should you need to. The control panel credentials were sent over during the signup process.

Also if you haven't, be sure to take a look at our YouTube, we offer friendly tutorials and are open to creating more based on desired topics/how to. Just let us know.

Thank you for quick response and doubling bandwidth and thank you for posting your channel, I will definitely watch your videos.

Just few questions:

1. I have to pay $30 next year too? Or does it increase?
    2. I chose Ubuntu for my VM. Does it have desktop version, so I can use GUI?
    3. Do you have windows based VPS with RDP access?
    4. Does the double bandwidth reset to original bandwidth or it remains the same for the life of VPS?

Thank you and apologies if my questions are too newbie...

• My Order ID: 7856777674
    Invoice #2055665
    please double bandwidth
    Thanks a lot!

• Hi,

Order Number: 2430027719

Thank you!

• tbrummelltbrummell Member
    edited October 2021

Awesome offer, would like to double my bandwidth, not that I'll ever use that much.
    Invoice #2073578
    Order Number: 8800731705

• @shajeeafzal said:

@dustinc said:

@shajeeafzal said:
    Hi Dustin,

Thank you.

Thank you for quick response and doubling bandwidth and thank you for posting your channel, I will definitely watch your videos.

Just few questions:

1. I have to pay $30 next year too? Or does it increase?
    2. I chose Ubuntu for my VM. Does it have desktop version, so I can use GUI?
    3. Do you have windows based VPS with RDP access?
    4. Does the double bandwidth reset to original bandwidth or it remains the same for the life of VPS?

Thank you and apologies if my questions are too newbie...

For installing linux desktop, refer to this tutorial
    https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-install-lubuntu-desktop-on-ubuntu-20-04-focal-fossa-linux

Install “no machine” app on the server and use no machine client app for remote access. You can also use VNC for remote access.

• Invoice #2075048
    Order 8303110946

please double my bandwith

• Invoice #2061776