Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd

Comments

• Thanks for these great deals!

Requesting double bandwidth for invoice #2089139. Thanks again.

Thanked by 1a1124773883
  • Order Number: 2587904571

產品 / 服務: 11.11 Specials - 1 GB KVM VPS (2021's 11.11 Promo)

plz double bandwidth. thx a lot!

• Welcome to LET everyone! Please stick around and join our community :)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Order Number: 2183522883
    Invoice #2051297
    Please double the Bandwidth. Thanks

• Might be a little unorthodox here, but I just renewed last year's 11.11 special and never doubled that bandwidth. Offer still good? Invoice #2089916

Thanks for the great service in the last year!

• @dustinc

it's possible london / strasbourg or frankfurt?

• astrovpsastrovps Member
    edited October 2021

@dustinc do you have plan to offer SG location?

• uranusniuranusni Member
    edited October 2021

My newest Invoice is #2094851 and order number is 5692152519.
    And can I request double my another Invoice #448056 and order number is 7900013234.please?
    Thank you very much!

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@shajeeafzal said:

@dustinc said:

@shajeeafzal said:
    Hi Dustin,

Thank you for the offer. I have just bought a VPS for the first time in my life, so pretty excited. Now I have to learn how to use one I guess xD

Anyways, here is my order #3098114820

I would really appreciate it if you could double my bandwidth.

Thank you.

Hi @shajeeafzal -- welcome to the LET community! We sincerely value your business and know you'll enjoy the community, especially RackNerd's service!

Congratulations on taking the leap, and purchasing your first VPS, it's truly a great way to learn with a minimal upfront cost, in addition, the beauty of doing so is that we offer a feature that can be used at any time, which allows you to reinstall your VPS operating system and start fresh should you need to. The control panel credentials were sent over during the signup process.

Also if you haven't, be sure to take a look at our YouTube, we offer friendly tutorials and are open to creating more based on desired topics/how to. Just let us know.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaArLp0RWpafhenHLVnhPmA/videos

In the meantime, we've doubled your bandwidth 👊

Thank you for quick response and doubling bandwidth and thank you for posting your channel, I will definitely watch your videos.

Just few questions:

1. I have to pay $30 next year too? Or does it increase?
    2. I chose Ubuntu for my VM. Does it have desktop version, so I can use GUI?
    3. Do you have windows based VPS with RDP access?
    4. Does the double bandwidth reset to original bandwidth or it remains the same for the life of VPS?

Thank you and apologies if my questions are too newbie...

Hi @shajeeafzal -- no worries at all! I hope you find our YouTube channel to be informative.

1. You will be able to renew at the same rate in subsequent years, for extra peace of mind if you ever wish to renew early you can open a ticket with our billing department and we can generate a renewal invoice early if desired.

2. Our OS templates are by default server editions. Converting these to desktop versions would involve a few commands in SSH but is relatively simple to do - check out the guide @dev_vps mentioned, or or OneClickDesktop on Github as mentioned by @bruh21 later on in this thread.

On a related note, another site that has a wide variety of Linux tutorials would be: https://linuxize.com/ as well as LowEndBoxTV on YouTube.

1. Although currently sold out, we do have a Windows VPS line up here - https://www.racknerd.com/windows-vps. We are actively working to replenish stock for this product line up.

2. The bandwidth allocation would remain doubled for as long as you keep the VPS :)

We sincerely appreciate your business, and we're always here if you ever need anything 👊

@Max1 said:
    My Order ID: 7856777674
    Invoice #2055665
    please double bandwidth
    Thanks a lot!

Hi @Max1 -- awesome! Thanks for placing an order with RackNerd.

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation :)

@spjhpo said:
    Hi,

Order Number: 2430027719

Thank you!

Hi @spjhpo -- good stuff!

We've doubled the bandwidth allocation for this order. Thank you for doing business with RackNerd 👊

@tbrummell said:
    Awesome offer, would like to double my bandwidth, not that I'll ever use that much.
    Invoice #2073578
    Order Number: 8800731705

Hi @tbrummell -- we've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth allocation for you at this time :)

We sincerely appreciate your business.

@dev_vps said:

@shajeeafzal said:

@dustinc said:

@shajeeafzal said:
    Hi Dustin,

Thank you for the offer. I have just bought a VPS for the first time in my life, so pretty excited. Now I have to learn how to use one I guess xD

Thank you.

Hi @shajeeafzal -- welcome to the LET community! We sincerely value your business and know you'll enjoy the community, especially RackNerd's service!

Congratulations on taking the leap, and purchasing your first VPS, it's truly a great way to learn with a minimal upfront cost, in addition, the beauty of doing so is that we offer a feature that can be used at any time, which allows you to reinstall your VPS operating system and start fresh should you need to. The control panel credentials were sent over during the signup process.

Also if you haven't, be sure to take a look at our YouTube, we offer friendly tutorials and are open to creating more based on desired topics/how to. Just let us know.

Thank you for quick response and doubling bandwidth and thank you for posting your channel, I will definitely watch your videos.

Just few questions:

4. Does the double bandwidth reset to original bandwidth or it remains the same for the life of VPS?

For installing linux desktop, refer to this tutorial
    https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-install-lubuntu-desktop-on-ubuntu-20-04-focal-fossa-linux

Install “no machine” app on the server and use no machine client app for remote access. You can also use VNC for remote access.

Hi @dev_vps -- awesome tip!

Thank you for sharing and for being so active within the community.

Thanked by 1dev_vps

@Durs said:
    Invoice #2075048
    Order 8303110946

please double my bandwith

Hi @Durs -- thank you for ordering multiple services with RackNerd, we're happy to see you grow with us :)

Bandwidth for this particular order has now been doubled.

@lin_O said:
    Invoice #2061776

Hi @lin_O -- welcome to the community, we sincerely appreciate you choosing RackNerd as your VPS provider :)

We've gone ahead and doubled the bandwidth allocation for your VM 👊

@duoyu12 said:
    My Order ID: 7242925778
    Invoice #2062994
    please double bandwidth
    Thanks a lot!

Hi @duoyu12 -- I see you just recently joined the LET community, welcome! We appreciate you choosing RackNerd as your provider.

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation at this time :)

Hope to see you active throughout the community.

@linmudaye said:
    My order#: 5801864758
    invoice#: 2056652
    Please double the bandwidth. Thanks.

Hi @linmudaye -- thank you for choosing RackNerd :)

We've doubled the bandwidth on your VPS. If you ever need anything, we'll be here to help.

@bruh21 said:

@dev_vps said:

@shajeeafzal said:

@dustinc said:

@shajeeafzal said:
    Hi Dustin,

Thank you.

Just few questions:

For installing linux desktop, refer to this tutorial
    https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-install-lubuntu-desktop-on-ubuntu-20-04-focal-fossa-linux

Install “no machine” app on the server and use no machine client app for remote access. You can also use VNC for remote access.

i like this, it is easy and simple:
    https://github.com/Har-Kuun/OneClickDesktop

Hi @bruh21 -- although I haven't tried this out personally yet, it looks like this would be a good one! Love the concept of being able to access the remote desktop via browser without the need for RDP or VNC. It's truly amazing to see scripts like this getting developed by the community, to simplify and make installation easier for others.

Thanks for sharing :)

@stephanuk said:
    # GO-HERE https://www.racknerd.com/11-11/

My Order ID: #3886541712

I hope the promotion is still going on and I am not late, thank you very much for the service.

Hi @stephanuk -- we are still accepting requests for double bandwidth :)

Thank you for choosing RackNerd and for taking advantage of our 11.11 specials - your bandwidth has been doubled.

@komurosun said:
    Wow, great!!
    My Order ID: #1101824215
    Can give free double traffic?Thanks!!

Hi @komurosun -- absolutely!

We've gone ahead and doubled the bandwidth allocation for you :)

Thank you for doing business with RackNerd.

@Derelict said:
    Sweet! Double BW -- two orders
    Order 1: 7707709223
    Order 2: 4355044521

Thanks!

Hi @Derelict -- awesome, happy to see you took advantage of our 11.11 specials and expanded to multiple services with us :)

We've doubled the bandwidth allocation for the services within those two order numbers at this time.

@yukiameicocolee said:
    Order Number: 2587904571
    yeah!!

Hi @yukiameicocolee -- welcome to the community! We hope to see you around here.

Bandwidth for your VM has now been doubled 👊

@lwt said:
    My Order ID: 8897462690
    invoice #: 2080823
    Please double the bandwidth, thanks!

Hi @lwt -- thank you for choosing RackNerd!

We've doubled the bandwidth for your order. If you ever need anything down the road, we'll always be available to help :)

@hkhan03 said:
    wow good offer
    My order#: 8532256392
    My Invoice# 2080970
    Please double the Bandwidth. Thanks

Hi @hkhan03 -- I agree, these 11.11 specials are a great value. I'm happy you feel that way as well and that you were able to grab a VPS :)

Bandwidth for your order has now been doubled.

@Nicolas94 said:
    ;) Thanks mate.
    I' ve been using Racknerd's service for several months and it's nice.

Thanks for doubling my bandwidth,

order #8758851950
    Invoice #1667396

Thank You @Nicolas94 for being our valued customer -- we will continue to work hard to deliver a reliable service you can count on :)

Bandwidth has been doubled for your order.

Thanked by 1Nicolas94

@septe2n said:
    My Order Number: 4375090826
    many tks

Hi @septe2n -- happy to see you here :) Thank you for expanding your services with RackNerd.

We've doubled the bandwidth allocation for your VM.

@adef_1 said:
    The customer service responds very quickly to the ticket , thanks.

Hi @adef_1 -- thank you for being our valued customer! Fast and helpful customer service is what we strive for. I am happy to hear that we're meeting your expectations, I'll be sharing your positive words along to the rest of the team on Slack as well. If you ever need anything down the road, I'm also always available to help. My direct e-mail is [email protected]

We sincerely appreciate your business :)

@2516678313 said:

6435238309 Request double traffic

@2516678313 said:
    please#6435238309Request double traffic

Hi @2516678313 -- all done for you now :)

Thank you for your business - glad you were able to take advantage of one of our new 11.11 deals!

@emengweb said:
    My Order ID: #2167733358
    Invoice #2085800

Racknerd Awesome!

And, can i get double traffic for another order? Thanks!

Another Order ID: #1611594320
    Invoice #1908392

Hi @emengweb -- thank you for ordering multiple services with RackNerd - we're happy to see you grow and expand :)

Bandwidth for both of your order #'s have now been doubled.

@wxcszh said:
    Order Number: 5870673074
    Order Number: 8191173410
    DOUBLE thanks

Hi @wxcszh -- awesome, good stuff! We've taken care of the double bandwidth upgrade for you at this time :)

If you ever need anything, you can count on us to be here to help.