Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@hgooch1984 said:
    What happens if you out of premium bandwidth?

Hi @hgooch1984 -- great question! Our packages include a healthy bandwidth allocation by default, and our double bandwidth offer makes that even better. We send email notices if your VM is ever approaching close to the monthly bandwidth allotment - in addition to this, the bandwidth meter is automatically reset on the 1st of every month. Should you find yourself needing additional bandwidth down the road, there are several options available that we could explore - you can either add additional bandwidth a la carte, or upgrade to the next plan up. Either way, our sales team can help with that and figure out which upgrade path is most beneficial for your use case - [email protected] :)

Thanked by 1isdengfuyu

@doghouch said:
    @dustinc I don't want to derail your thread but isn't Singles Day.... you know... November 11th? lol

just a tad early

Edit: Also, thanks for the pen and  t-shirt from a while back; I only asked for a pen but prem :-)

Hi @doghouch -- happy to see you here! Hope you're finding the RackNerd pen and T-Shirt to be useful :)

You're not wrong - last year, our 11.11 deals were quite popular, so this year we decided to launch our 11.11 deals ahead of schedule after successfully replenishing inventory in a lot of our locations :) We're happy to see the positive response and demand from the community.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited October 2021

@dustinc said:

@doghouch said:
    @dustinc I don't want to derail your thread but isn't Singles Day.... you know... November 11th? lol

just a tad early

Edit: Also, thanks for the pen and  t-shirt from a while back; I only asked for a pen but prem :-)

Hi @doghouch -- happy to see you here! Hope you're finding the RackNerd pen and T-Shirt to be useful :)

You're not wrong - last year, our 11.11 deals were quite popular, so this year we decided to launch our 11.11 deals ahead of schedule after successfully replenishing inventory in a lot of our locations :) We're happy to see the positive response and demand from the community.

Good call releasing these now especially that sweet $12/year deal! The value is insane. We probably would have died waiting for BF lol

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • bshbsh Member

PayPal was removed from either payment method or adding funds.

• PilotseyePilotseye Member
    edited October 2021

@bsh said:

Was that a question? Cause when I try to finish an order it shows me: "Please choose your preferred method of payment: PayPal" it is even the first available option :wink:

• Maybe PayPal disabled for some countries?

• bshbsh Member

It's strange, then.

• One question Racknerd is it possible to have one ipv6 adress additional. It makes some topics in future easier.

I am thinking buying a second server from yoir team.

• @Durs said:
    One question Racknerd is it possible to have one ipv6 adress additional. It makes some topics in future easier.

Have you tried HE Tunnel?

• Hello again. I successfully purchased a vps with my cc but only after aborting an initial attempt with paypal because paypal would cost extra. Now I am getting emails and notifications about unpaid invoice. I looked for somewhere to cancel but found none. Will these go away on their own?

• noobjockeysnoobjockeys Member
    edited October 2021

What CPU are you using for your nodes @dustinc ? I need to know the processing speed?

Also what is your policy regarding CPU usage? Is it 100% per core?

• GO-HERE https://www.racknerd.com/11-11/
    My Order ID: #7863614276

It's good to see Racknerd expanding so fast.
    I already have two machines

• @Pilotseye said:

@Durs said:
    One question Racknerd is it possible to have one ipv6 adress additional. It makes some topics in future easier.

Have you tried HE Tunnel?

Honest talk waste of money and in my eyes not efficent.You have an ipv4. IPv6 are really nearly for free. Your VPS get a lot of more flexibel. even you can make yourself he tunnel eassier as on configurating on HE tunnel.

• @dustinc said:

@hgooch1984 said:

Hi @hgooch1984 -- great question! Our packages include a healthy bandwidth allocation by default, and our double bandwidth offer makes that even better. We send email notices if your VM is ever approaching close to the monthly bandwidth allotment - in addition to this, the bandwidth meter is automatically reset on the 1st of every month. Should you find yourself needing additional bandwidth down the road, there are several options available that we could explore - you can either add additional bandwidth a la carte, or upgrade to the next plan up. Either way, our sales team can help with that and figure out which upgrade path is most beneficial for your use case - [email protected] :)

Thank you I think I'll reach out and see what you have to offer.

@dahartigan said:
    Good call releasing these now especially that sweet $12/year deal! The value is insane. We probably would have died waiting for BF lol

Totally agree, all in all what a great deal. Pricing, resources, performance and our amazing support is what makes our offers so attractive. Happy you too found these deals valuable to the community.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@bsh said:

Hi @bsh -- for these 11.11 deals, we are accepting PayPal payments, along with a variety of other payment methods (Credit Cards, Alipay, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, UnionPay, iDEAL, India NetBanking, India UPI, and Boleto). You should be seeing these payment methods available for your selection upon the last step of the checkout process (PayPal is the first option). Separately, if you're referring to depositing funds in advance, our billing team does restrict adding advance funds to certain payment methods, but this can always be reviewed on a case by case basis.

If its still giving you trouble, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll take a closer look :)

@Pilotseye said:

@bsh said:

Was that a question? Cause when I try to finish an order it shows me: "Please choose your preferred method of payment: PayPal" it is even the first available option :wink:

Hi @Pilotseye -- good eye! As you've pointed out, it is the first available option, and I can confirm that we are accepting PayPal as a payment option for these 11.11 deals.

edited October 2021

@Durs said:

Hi @Durs -- thank you for your interest in further expanding your services with us :)

Great question. Yes, that's not a problem, we can offer native IPv6 in our Los Angeles location. VM's deployed in this location are eligible to request up to 100 individual IPv6 addresses free of charge -- just open a support ticket to ask for it.

@Alic said:
    Hello again. I successfully purchased a vps with my cc but only after aborting an initial attempt with paypal because paypal would cost extra. Now I am getting emails and notifications about unpaid invoice. I looked for somewhere to cancel but found none. Will these go away on their own?

Hi @Alic -- thank you for your order! We hope that you enjoy the level of service that we have to offer.

With regards to your billing question, please open a billing ticket to request the unpaid invoice be cancelled out, or e-mail me at [email protected] and we can take care of that for you right away :)

@noobjockeys said:
    What CPU are you using for your nodes @dustinc ? I need to know the processing speed?

Also what is your policy regarding CPU usage? Is it 100% per core?

Hi @noobjockeys -- good question!

For our VPS product line, we simply operate on a fair share policy as you’d expect, with most VPS providers. Our host nodes for these particular 11.11 offers run on Dual Xeon E5-2680 V2 CPU's, with RAID-10 SSD drives so we have a healthy amount of bandwidth and performance available. Of course, if you are looking to hammer the CPU 24x7 at 100%, a product within our Dedicated Server line would be a better fit, but if you are just needing to occasionally burst, that’s no issue and is fully available for you to do so on a VPS.

If there is any particular use case you are looking for that you’d like clarification on before doing, or if you need a custom plan - please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to help :)

@haomingsi said:
    GO-HERE https://www.racknerd.com/11-11/
    My Order ID: #7863614276

It's good to see Racknerd expanding so fast.
    I already have two machines

Hi @haomingsi -- thank you for expanding your services with RackNerd! We sincerely appreciate everyone in this community, and will continue on with our expansion efforts B)

We've doubled the bandwidth for your latest order.

@hgooch1984 said:

@dustinc said:

@hgooch1984 said:

Thank you I think I'll reach out and see what you have to offer.

Hi @hgooch1984 -- sounds good! I can also be reached directly at [email protected]

We hope to work with you soon.

• bshbsh Member
    edited October 2021

@dustinc said:

@bsh said:

Hi @bsh -- for these 11.11 deals, we are accepting PayPal payments, along with a variety of other payment methods (Credit Cards, Alipay, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, UnionPay, iDEAL, India NetBanking, India UPI, and Boleto). You should be seeing these payment methods available for your selection upon the last step of the checkout process (PayPal is the first option). Separately, if you're referring to depositing funds in advance, our billing team does restrict adding advance funds to certain payment methods, but this can always be reviewed on a case by case basis.

If its still giving you trouble, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll take a closer look :)

I have made a try with successful payment via PayPal for Order Number #3848101046.

If I login first, it does not show paypal option (yesterday).

Made a second try after logged in, with Order Number #5843839568, it's ok

Notes to @dustinc
    Furthermore, your WHM portal needs to be checked, that I go to "Account details", choose "Payment Method" as PayPal, click Save Changes --> it turns no email errors, and some fields get disappeared: Name, email.

• einverneeinverne Member
    edited October 2021

Get one, Order #1094010872
    Invoice #2052641
    Please double the bandwidth.

• second order B) B) B)

order# 1070972971
    Invoice #2064275

please double bandwidth 🙌

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Order #9154666078

• Invoice #2052620
    Please double the bandwidth.

• My Amsterdam KVM has been the best Ive ever owned. Any chance of an Europe deals please?

• Order Number: 1729318431
    Invoice #2066900

Pl. double bandwidth, thanks!

• Just got one :)

Order Number: 2752057133
    Invoice #2067005