Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@biangkerok said:
    Well done..

very good offer, already have couple of vps from Racknerd and quite satisfied with the performance..
    B)

Hi @biangkerok -- really happy to hear that you've been very satisfied with the level of service and performance we're able to offer.

This is something that we strive for, and that our team is committed towards. Our reputation reflects exactly your experience and I'm really happy to see you've been witnessing the same. If this ever changes (or if you ever have any questions down the road), feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]

Thank you so much for being a valued RackNerd customer.

Thanked by 1socos

@Xiaoming said:
    WOW!!

Hi @Xiaoming -- thank you for commenting. Really happy to see that you're impressed with our new 11.11 offers.

Thank you for being so active within the community. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@rozaknet said:
    Add Singapore please.... ;)

Hi @rozaknet -- thank you for commenting and for expressing interest in Singapore. ๐Ÿ‘Š

The good news is we've already expanded to Singapore recently, and currently offer shared and reseller hosting based on cPanel & WHM. We're also able to offer bare metal services in this location. We understand that there is interest in our KVM VPS product line (both Intel and Ryzen) to be brought over to this location as well, and we're exploring the possibility of introducing these to Singapore in the future.

Further expansion announcements will come, and in the meantime we're working towards replenishing our inventory.

@theyeti said:
    Your Order Number is: 9466412757

thanks!

Hi @theyeti -- thank you for choosing RackNerd and we're really happy to see if you've taken advantage of our new 11.11 deals!

We've doubled your bandwidth. :)

@Durs said:
    order# 9184078253
    Invoice #2051612

please double bandwidth ๐Ÿ™Œ

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Hi @Durs -- thank you so much for your order. We're really happy to see you here at RackNerd, and hope that you enjoy the level of service that we provide.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth allocation ๐Ÿ‘Š

@cxxseeyou said:
    order:4584284361
    invoice:2051465
    double plz!

Hi @cxxseeyou -- really happy to see you've joined LowEndTalk (and took advantage of our 11.11 deals), welcome to the community!

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth. If you ever need anything, we'll be here.

@frankwu said:
    My Order Number is: 3667597896
    Thanks!

Hi @frankwu -- thanks for joining LET, we're happy to see you were able to take advantage of RackNerd's 11.11 offer. We've doubled your bandwidth and hope to see you active within the community. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Couldn't resist added another one very happy with your performance.
    Order # 2365731117

@spiderhr said:
    Racknerd is constantly surprising <3

Hi @spiderhr -- this is so awesome to hear, and I tend to agree with you ๐Ÿ˜‰ We will continue to deliver the best deals possible for this community.

@Pilotseye said:

RackNerdGang :sunglasses:

GO-HERE https://www.racknerd.com/11-11/

Hi @Pilotseye -- really love that hashtag, it definitely has history and we're really happy to see you here within the community.

Let's goooo! #RackNerdGang

Thanked by 1Pilotseye

@add_iT said:
    Not too sick deal i guest

Hi @add_iT -- thank you for commenting!

We do our best to deliver deals that are relevant, and ones that the community members enjoy. If you're looking for particular/customized resources at a specific price point that you do not see us offering within any of our packages presently, feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]. We're always willing to create custom deals :)

We hope to work with you soon.

@ShawnVIP said:
    My Order Number is: 9940928857, tks.

Hi @ShawnVIP -- thank you so much for placing an order with RackNerd! We sincerely appreciate your business. We have gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth ๐Ÿ‘Š

@icebeer871 said:
    Why am I asked a European customer to pay local VAT to company based in California? Is this some kind of bug?

Hi @icebeer871 -- this is typical when selecting the payment method that you did. That particular payment processor collects any applicable taxes automatically. Should you be exempt, they will refund you any applicable charges in the event that you did pay. In this instance, RackNerd itself does not collect those taxes, our payment processor does. We only receive the sale amount.

If you're looking for an alternative method, you can select Stripe ("Credit Card") upon checkout, which does not automatically collect those taxes. We also have a good variety of other payment methods available, whichever is more convenient for you.

@Zzealer said:
    Please double bandwidth
    Order number:#1600109795

Hi @Zzealer -- welcome to the LET community!

We're happy to see you've chosen RackNerd as your provider. Your bandwidth allocation has now been doubled ๐Ÿ‘Š

@comXyz said:
    Order number: 3583029005
    Thanks.

Hi @comXyz -- thank you for placing an order with RackNerd!

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thanked by 1comXyz

@msatt said:
    What about Europe - or is this just the new US policy?

Hi @msatt -- thank you for commenting.

Our payment processor collects the appropriate EU taxes and remits it. RackNerd never receives or charges this tax amount directly (we only receive the sale amount). If you are exempt our payment processor will refund you for any taxes that were billed, or you can alternatively enter your VAT ID so that taxes are not charged upfront.

"The VAT applies to all goods sold, regardless of whether or not these E.U. customers are purchasing a physical or digital product from an online store. Businesses must ensure that they are charging the correct amount on each transaction since VAT rates varying for each of the 28 E.U. countries. Digital businesses without a physical presence in the E.U. but sell to E.U. customers are still responsible for collecting and remitting the appropriate value-added taxes."

If you're more comfortable - an alternative payment method we do accept is Stripe ("Credit Card") upon checkout, which does not automatically collect these taxes. You can also switch/change the desired payment method on your RackNerd invoice page.

@yinm said:
    Please double bandwidth
    Order Number :ย 9817821203
    Thanks.

Hi @yinm -- thank you for choosing RackNerd! We're happy to see you were able to take advantage of our new 11.11 deals.

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation at this time ๐Ÿ‘Š

@apacheindian said:
    Please bring similar offers to NL or SG locations :)

Hi @apacheindian -- thank you so much for commenting!

We're working towards expanding and hope that in the near future, we're able to :)

@RustyLogic said:
    Double me up please :-)

Order Number: 7398095218

Hi @RustyLogic -- thank you so much for ordering multiple services with RackNerd. We're happy the growth.

We've gone ahead and doubled the bandwidth on these services. ๐Ÿ‘Š

Thanked by 1RustyLogic

@elliotc said:
    Question: Should I wait for black friday?

Hi @elliotc -- great question! Often times when I find myself waiting, I find that I grow more eager. So if you're anything like me, there's no better time to buy than now :)

@commercial said:
    Could someone share some specs, some benchmark for these KVM ?;)

Hi @commercial -- thank you for commenting and for the interest!

I also hope that someone from the community shares a benchmark for you, but if you're OK with it, we can go ahead and run one for you and share the results here, if you let us know which plan you were considering. We can preferably wait for a community member to share as well.

Thanked by 1commercial

@senlief said:
    Please double bandwidth
    Your Order Number is: 1458399234
    Thanks

Hi @senlief -- thank you for placing an order with RackNerd!

We have doubled your bandwidth allocation. :)

@miu said:
    @dustinc

good day

1) is nested virtualization enabled on this plans?

2) something available in AMS EU?

thanks for the answers

Hi @miu -- appreciate the interest!

1) While we do not offer nested virtualization specifically by default, we do have some nodes that have nested virtualization enabled. That being said its not something that we can officially guarantee, or publicly promote at this time. Additionally, we do provide host-passthrough with all of our KVM VPS services by default. That way, the underlying CPU model and architecture your VPS lives on is fully transparent and known to the guest VM.

2) Currently there's no available inventory in our Amsterdam location, but we're working towards replenishing stock in this location and hope to have some soon. :) If you would like, please send me a direct e-mail at [email protected] and I'll try my best to let you know as soon as this location is available again.

Thanked by 1miu

@cold said:
    what locations beside L.A do support ipv6 ?

Hi @cold -- thank you for commenting! Our Los Angeles DC-02 location as you've pointed out supports native IPv6. In this location, we can allocate up to 100 IPv6 addresses upon request at no charge :)

In some of our other datacenters, we do have bare metal offerings that we can offer native IPv6 with, but the locations that our KVM VPS services are being offered out of outside of LA, we do not yet offer native IPv6. As an alternative, tunnelbroker might be an option for you in those locations, if not, Los Angeles DC-02 is one to consider in the meantime.

@BHS said:
    Invoice# 2056337 Please Double Bandwith

Hi @BHS -- we're really happy to see if you've ordered more than one VPS with us and took advantage of our 11.11 deals! We've gone ahead and doubled the bandwidth allocation on these services. ๐Ÿ‘Š

@kugyo said:
    I have purchased 3 GB KVM VPS.

Order Number is #2196907570

Hi @kugyo -- awesome! We sincerely appreciate your business and we're happy to see you were able to take advantage of this offer.

Your bandwidth allocation has now been doubled :)

@Alireza said:
    nice offer

Hi @Alireza -- thank you so much! We're really happy to see that you like our offers, and we appreciate you being part of the community.

We will continue to deliver deals at competitive pricing ๐Ÿ‘Š

@ravenchad said:
    @dustinc , i'm patiently waiting for a Ryzen ;)

Hi @ravenchad -- our Ryzen product line has been extremely popular, and we've sold out in every location that we offer Ryzen KVM VPS services out of. This is an accomplishment, but at the same time we realize the importance of replenishing inventory. We're working hard to do so, and hope to have more inventory soon.

@Wicked said:
    Orderno. #2900191446

Hi @Wicked -- thank you for placing an order with RackNerd!

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth allocation. :)

@Alic said:
    My Order ID: 7051744297
    Pl. double bandwidth, thanks!
    I purchased the 1GB RAM VPS. Can I upgrade it to 2GB?

Hi @Alic -- great question! Our resources are always scalable, feel free to get in touch with our sales team and we'll help provide you with the best upgrade path for your desired resource changes. [email protected]

We're also happy to see you were able to take advantage of our new 11.11 promo's -- we've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth for the mentioned order ID ๐Ÿ‘Š