Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Gelofuego said:
    My Order Number is: 6545103271

Please double bandwidth, thanks.

Hi @Gelofuego -- thank you for ordering with RackNerd! We sincerely appreciate your business.

We have doubled your bandwidth allocation :)

Thanked by 1Gelofuego

@Histion said:
    GO-HERE https://www.racknerd.com/11-11/
    My Order Number: 5935402882

It's good to see Racknerd expanding so fast.
    Please double bandwidth, thanks.

Hi @Histion -- we sincerely appreciate you supporting us, and for being our valued customer! We will continue on with our expansion efforts 👊

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation on this service, and we hope that you continue to enjoy our services.

Thanked by 1isdengfuyu
  • Hi,
    Order Number: 4506366572

Thank you for the great offer :)

@Trav said:

RackNerdGang

Hi @Trav -- always great to see you around! I'm familiar with your activity throughout the community and your continued support - and you were here last year as well. Thank you so much for your support.

RackNerdGang 😎

@nutjob said:
    My order number: 4166948255

Please quadruple the bandwidth.

Hi @nutjob -- love it! Really happy to see that you've ordered, we've went ahead and doubled up your bandwidth :)

@icebeer871 said:

@icebeer871 said:
    Why am I asked a European customer to pay local VAT to company based in California? Is this some kind of bug?

I opened a ticket and basically got the following answer. "Yeah, a subcontractor does the billing for us. They charge local VAT for most countries. We have no control over it."

I suggest to stay away. I will.

Hi @icebeer871 -- if you're paying via PayPal taxes may automatically be added, depending on your region. If you're exempt, you can always avoid these.

Customers in some locations can enter their VAT ID or GST ID during the checkout process if they are exempt from payment of the tax. With a valid ID, our processor does not collect tax, and the ID entered by the customer appears on the invoice we provide upon purchase completion.

If a customer forgets or is unable to enter a VAT ID or GST ID at the time of the purchase, they can submit a copy of their valid VAT ID or GST ID at https://questionacharge.com along with their order reference/order ID within 30 days of the purchase. Our processor will issue a credit to the original payment method.

Alternatively, within the invoice switch the payment method to "Credit Card" (via Stripe) and these taxes shouldn't automatically apply.

@MatthewMa said:
    AMD or Intel?

Just saw the SSD Storage

Hi @MatthewMa -- great question! These are based on our Intel KVM VPS platform. These are deployed on Dual Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2's or better, and are deployed on RAID-10 PURE SSD storage for awesome performance!

We look forward to seeing you grow with us.

@efan0388 said:
    Order Number : 8684782462
    Thank you Sir

Hi @efan0388 -- awesome to have you with us! We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth allocation.

We sincerely appreciate your business 👊

@efan0388 said:
    Couldn't resist added another one very happy with your performance.
    Order # 2365731117

Hi @efan0388 -- I can't blame you :) Thank you so much for expanding your footprint with us, we're extremely happy to have you with us.

The bandwidth allocation on this service has also been doubled.

@keithw said:
    Hi,
    Order Number: 4506366572

Thank you for the great offer :)

Hi @keithw -- you're very welcome! We're very happy to have you with us, we sincerely appreciate your business.

We have doubled your bandwidth 👊

Thanked by 1keithw

Winners from the latest giveaway have been DM'd :)

• @dustinc said:

Thanks for the wonderful promotion. I'm a happy customer of yours :)

Thanked by 1dustinc

@kheng86 said:

@dustinc said:

Thanks for the wonderful promotion. I'm a happy customer of yours :)

Hi @kheng86 -- thank you so much! I am personally familiar with your account and can't thank you enough for the continued growth and support. It truly means a lot to us.

• miumiu Member
    edited October 2021

I am really impressed how Racknerd is now amazing, stable and growing company: powerful AMD in offer, many locations + expansions, billing software also for customers included! + very friendly and willing customer support and approach. Dustin does great work and is very friendly and willing person to help with all, he cares and matters about customers - this is really appreciated by me. Deservedly made their way among popular and successful providers. I see great progress and hard work behind this.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Invoice #2058689, double bandwidth please!

• Order Number: 4568306709 for double bandwidth. Glad to buy from you again :)

• Do you have schedule for storage deals, like 500g/1tb

• YABS for [11.11] 3 GB KVM VPS

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-10-09                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Sat 23 Oct 2021 12:51:46 AM CST

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2697 v2 @ 2.70GHz
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2699.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 2.9 GiB
    Swap       : 3.0 GiB
    Disk       : 46.2 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 75.12 MB/s   (18.7k) | 1.00 GB/s    (15.6k)
    Write      | 75.31 MB/s   (18.8k) | 1.00 GB/s    (15.7k)
    Total      | 150.44 MB/s  (37.6k) | 2.01 GB/s    (31.4k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 1.18 GB/s     (2.3k) | 1.17 GB/s     (1.1k)
    Write      | 1.24 GB/s     (2.4k) | 1.24 GB/s     (1.2k)
    Total      | 2.43 GB/s     (4.7k) | 2.42 GB/s     (2.3k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 610 Mbits/sec   | 219 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 689 Mbits/sec   | 243 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | busy
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 440 Mbits/sec   | 256 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 694 Mbits/sec   | 307 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 732 Mbits/sec   | 401 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 765 Mbits/sec   | 762 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 544 Mbits/sec   | 204 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 457
    Multi Core      | 848
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/10551801

Thanked by 1commercial
  • Order #4812263222

• Order #8973703489

Also, for bandwidth limits, do only uploads count or both downloads and uploads count?

• What happens if you out of premium bandwidth?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited October 2021

@dustinc I don't want to derail your thread but isn't Singles Day.... you know... November 11th? lol

just a tad early

Edit: Also, thanks for the pen and  t-shirt from a while back; I only asked for a pen but prem :-)

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited October 2021

@icebeer871 said: I opened a ticket and basically got the following answer. "Yeah, a subcontractor does the billing for us. They charge local VAT for most countries. We have no control over it.

its correct if seller uses third-party services. I use Gumroad from U.S. and they too charge local VAT for EU customers and pay taxes to each EU country accordingly. Nothing fishy about it. Seller (me) have no control over that tax and it takes much burden away from Seller if the payment-processor takes all the taxation headache on their heads. 21 European countries, and 'N' number of other countries who charge VAT/GST/Sales Tax etc.

Thanked by 1dustinc

@miu said:
    I am really impressed how Racknerd is now amazing, stable and growing company: powerful AMD in offer, many locations + expansions, billing software also for customers included! + very friendly and willing customer support and approach. Dustin does great work and is very friendly and willing person to help with all, he cares and matters about customers - this is really appreciated by me. Deservedly made their way among popular and successful providers. I see great progress and hard work behind this.

Hi @miu -- thank you so much for sharing this! I’m happy to hear we’re meeting your expectations, and that we’ve earned your trust. We work extremely hard to deliver excellent performance at competitive pricing - I'll be passing along your positive words to the team as well internally. We sincerely appreciate your business.

As you’ve pointed out, ordering any of these 11.11 promotions would also qualify you to receive a FREE Clientexec license upon request :)

Thanked by 1miu

@muddy said:
    Invoice #2058689, double bandwidth please!

Hi @muddy — thank you for ordering multiple services with RackNerd!

The bandwidth allocation on the services within this order have been doubled.

@kheng86 said:
    Order Number: 4568306709 for double bandwidth. Glad to buy from you again :)

Hi @kheng86 -- appreciate the continued expansion and growth as always! This is awesome to see.

Bandwidth has been doubled :)

@somever said:
    Do you have schedule for storage deals, like 500g/1tb

Hi @somever -- thank you for the interest!

The nodes that these 11.11 specials are deployed on (RAID-10 Pure SSD) are not by nature intended/designed to accommodate those who have extremely large storage requirements, those would for example be a better fit on spinning drives. In the future, we may introduce a storage oriented offering with that type of design. In the meantime, we still may be able to do something for you here based upon available inventory. Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] with more details about your requirements and we can go from there :)

@Gelofuego said: YABS for [11.11] 3 GB KVM VPS

Hi @Gelofuego -- thank you for being our valued customer :)

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your results with the community. If you ever need anything, we’ll be here to help.

@Droid said:
    Order #4812263222

Hi @Droid -- thank you for the order!

Bandwidth has been doubled. B)

@definitelyliam said:
    Order #8973703489

Also, for bandwidth limits, do only uploads count or both downloads and uploads count?

Hi @definitelyliam -- good to see you here!

We count both in and out, and the bandwidth meter is reset on the 1st of every month automatically. If at some point in the future you find yourself needing additional bandwidth (even after the double bandwidth), we are flexible and can work with you - [email protected]

Bandwidth allocation has been doubled for you -- thanks for the order! B)

Thanked by 1definitelyliam