Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 67
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

@stevewatson301 said:
    Keeping Mao Zedong's comments aside... has anyone received any refunds as of yet? Please post some screenshots so that it will settle the matter.

No refund and response in paypal message center. 3 days until automatic refund confirmation.

I suggest you guys start chargeback bonanza as soon as possible.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@stevewatson301 said: has anyone received any refunds as of yet?

My box there went 180 days in early May so no PayPal chargeback for me...just missed it.

If @cociu is serious about refunds it'll have to be from the magnanimity of his own heart...though to be fair I wouldn't expect a complete refund because I had no complaints up until May.

• @raindog308 said: I wouldn't expect a complete refund

TBH I don't think anyone is insisting upon a complete refund -- they'd just like to be refunded for the rest of the duration including when the box was down.

• LeviLevi Member

@stevewatson301 said:

@raindog308 said: I wouldn't expect a complete refund

TBH I don't think anyone is insisting upon a complete refund -- they'd just like to be refunded for the rest of the duration including when the box was down.

Since Borta does not communicate, paypal will award full amount. They don't know real situation and for how long exactly services was provided without proof from provider side.

Thanked by 1mikewazar
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@codelock said:

@cociulivesmatter

Thanks Vanilla

We will see if it was the last life or not :pensive:

• kudukukuduku Member

For all NVMe VPScustomers there is no charge-back as both are still running with 99.5694% uptime...in last one month

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@kuduku said: For all NVMe VPScustomers there is no charge-back as both are still running with 99.5694% uptime...in last one month

So this is the new evil plan, keep them running for 181 days, I guess.

• edited June 2021

@kuduku said:
    For all NVMe VPScustomers there is no charge-back as both are still running with 99.5694% uptime...in last one month

Does this package located on Sandefjord, Norway (TerraHost)?

• postcdpostcd Member
    edited June 2021

Hi folks, what is your estimate % probability the VPS will come back online or there can be replacement VPS free of charge? I was on KVM 1TB special. I read cociu had some mass HDD issue and trouble getting replacement and some data loss. I know nothing more, but after such long weeks of downtime my estimate is 25% i will get VPS back.. ?

• @postcd said:
    Hi folks, what is your estimate % probability the VPS will come back online or there can be replacement VPS free of charge? I was on KVM 1TB special. I read cociu had some mass HDD issue and trouble getting replacement and some data loss. I know nothing more, but after such long weeks of downtime my estimate is 25% i will get VPS back.. ?

-100%

• LeviLevi Member

@postcd said: my estimate is 25% i will get VPS back

Why do you think so? Mass chargebacks are destroying hostsolutions paypal account as we speak, 0 news regarding sold IPs. Abandon all hope, look for another provider. Good luck.

• LowLowLowLowLowLow Member
    edited June 2021

I'm struggling to understand this on his site:

https://ibb.co/9pQYMFk

Thanked by 1lentro
  • @LowLowLow said:
    I'm struggling to understand this on his site:

https://ibb.co/9pQYMFk

I believe it is a template..

• bdlbdl Member

@plumberg said:

@postcd said:

-100%

0.6969696969.69%

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @postcd said:

I think it's less than 5%

Thanked by 1postcd
  • kudukukuduku Member
    edited June 2021

@chocolateshirt said:

@kuduku said:

Does this package located on Sandefjord, Norway (TerraHost)?

No
    Oradea
    traceroute

9   138 ms   139 ms   164 ms  116.119.61.204
     10     *        *        *     Request timed out.
     11   179 ms   182 ms   179 ms  ffm-bb2-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.124.60]
     12   184 ms   179 ms   178 ms  win-bb4-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.138.23]
     13     *        *        *     Request timed out.
     14   179 ms   180 ms   180 ms  buca-b1-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.142.51]
     15   180 ms   213 ms   179 ms  telia.hostsolutions.ro [62.115.63.97]
     16   183 ms   183 ms   183 ms  188.213.49.x

• @cociu should let members choose if they need data or not and should provide fresh vps who don't want data, and recover selected members data, that will save lot of time and efforts for cociu and others as well. I hope this would work.

Thanked by 2postcd kkrajk
  • edited June 2021

@Merlincool said:
    @cociu should let members choose if they need data or not and should provide fresh vps who don't want data, and recover selected members data, that will save lot of time and efforts for cociu and others as well. I hope this would work.

I believe 95% of affected customer did not want to retrieve the data..

Thanked by 2postcd kkrajk
  • DarioXDarioX Member

@Merlincool said:
    @cociu should let members choose if they need data or not and should provide fresh vps who don't want data, and recover selected members data, that will save lot of time and efforts for cociu and others as well. I hope this would work.

Okay guys... who is going to tell him?

• if it's possible to lose the data and get drives back online it would already be up by now

• JabJabJabJab Member

Still no owner change on 193.148.68.0/22 range?
    Nothing in BGP either?

How long does RIPE transfers takes?

• @notarobo said:
    if it's possible to lose the data and get drives back online it would already be up by now

May be he busy trying to restore data, that's what was said few days ago.

• @JabJab said: Still no owner change on 193.148.68.0/22 range? Nothing in BGP either?
    How long does RIPE transfers takes?

The IP was sold off for $34k according to a person on this forum, but I'm not too sure on whether to trust it. Only if they'd allow mere mortals like us to register on ipv4.global.

• randomqrandomq Member
    edited June 2021

@chocolateshirt said:
    I believe 95% of affected customer did not want to retrieve the data..

95% of the customers would go to jail if data were recovered...

Could this contagion spread? What is the next provider to falter? Should chargebacks be used proactively? Who looks weak?

#bankrun!

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • LeviLevi Member

@stevewatson301 said: register on ipv4.global

How about @William , the IP and information mogul. Can you do something about information extraction in this area?

Thanked by 1pike
  • stratagemstratagem Member, Host Rep

Shows as listing closed, winning bid @ $34,518.00 for the /22

Thanked by 1Levi
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@stratagem said:
    Shows as listing closed, winning bid @ $34,518.00 for the /22

And the buyer/new owner is ...?

• stratagemstratagem Member, Host Rep

Doesn't show that, even to a logged in user.

• Doesn't show that, even to a logged in user.

Haha, the Borta fan club is gonna tell us that he sold and bought the IP ranges himself to give the impression that his company was failing and fuel more drama on LET.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I'm wondering if perhaps @terrahost has an unpaid colo bill and some extra hard drives on its hands...

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172099/core-i7-dedicated-server-with-500gb-ssd-16tb-hdd-in-norway-limited-stock

https://bgp.he.net/AS44220#_peers

...but I'm just speculating.

Thanked by 2wions lentro
This discussion has been closed.