Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M - Page 60
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

Comments

• Wasn't planning on running Windows there at all :D

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@JabJab said:
    @VirMach heads up this shows Windows as option when buying.

$9.85/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    1664MB RAM
    2 vCORE
    20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Idiot. I should have bought it before wasting time to post here and missing that deal :<

Though it's good deal but trust me 20GB will be insufficient. Remains only 4GB storage after installation, I have one from 2019 BF. That's why I bought another one this time with 40GB SSD at $16.99.

in this case windows license is just useless gimmick, there is even 10GB SSD offer with windows on previous BF

• @JabJab said:

$9.85/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    1664MB RAM
    2 vCORE
    20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Idiot. I should have bought it before wasting time to post here and missing that deal :<

This configuration in Amsterdam would be a really good flash deal, even without Windows.

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • This one is really hard to resist

$15.29 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    RAM 2048MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @VirMach Ticket #518018 - Reinstall Windows

• Update VirMach Black Friday Flash Sale Moniter add copy to clipboard button and add Android APP download link.

https://chkaja.com/bf.php

• @jacky06046 said:
    Update VirMach Black Friday Flash Sale Moniter add copy to clipboard button and add Android APP download link.

an Android App...for this?

• @bakageta said:

@o_be_one said:
    Oh man i feel totally lost with Virmach xD! It's like their solusvm panel is not linked to the VPS at all.

• I've tried to change boot order for cdrom only, it stays stuck on hdd first (yeah i've reboot, shutdown and tried also power off)
    • When ordering i' ve choosed custom iso, even if i've read somewhere it's only for premium kvm ; for me if the option is shown this mean its available (i question the point to not allow custom iso also)
    • When i cdrom mount netboot.xyz, nothing change too (even if the vps tries to boot on cdrom after failing with hdd cause of no os, it finds nothing in cdrom)
    • Options in virmach billing panel are not the same as in solusvm

What i just want is an Alpine Linux, and i wanted to be a nice customer and not asking them to download and mount the iso for me. I guess this is the purpose of "KVM lite" mention.

Anyone figured it out with this? Should i ask for the Alpine Linux iso i want (using the field in the VPS configuration in the billing panel)?

I've got one VM from 2019 that's just like this, the rest of mine work fine. I don't know if there was an error in the creation process or what happened, but no matter what iso you select, the cdrom is empty. Trying to mount the cdrom from a shell says the same. I never got around to putting a ticket in about it and worked around it doing something similar to the suggestion from @8nation. If you don't have any luck with netboot, you should open a ticket, the iso mount in solus should normally work.

Thanks a lot. I've also seen a troubleshooter button, i'm trying it before open a ticket. I guess VirMach is right now quite busy regarding support xD ! Deals are great, i hope i will enjoy it.

• When do the sales go until?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@MoeCat said: 218428

@password said:
    @VirMach Ticket #518018 - Reinstall Windows

Thank you for providing your ticket ID. Everyone else, please provide your ticket IDs here to ensure we know you created a ticket. Otherwise, our system that's built to display tickets to us may decide not to display it to us and then you'll never receive a response.

• @dTQzBen8 said:

@jacky06046 said:
    Update VirMach Black Friday Flash Sale Moniter add copy to clipboard button and add Android APP download link.

an Android App...for this?

Yes,it just for this. :D

• Ticket #172850 - but it seems that the billing failed,
    Hello, network card, I have already paid, but it shows that it has been cancelled, it seems that the billing failed, can you help me

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach said:

Thank you for providing your ticket ID. Everyone else, please provide your ticket IDs here to ensure we know you created a ticket. Otherwise, our system that's built to display tickets to us may decide not to display it to us and then you'll never receive a response.

631156 please

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@swat4 said:

@VirMach said:

631156 please

Hi, could you double-check your ticket id, please?

• Virmach should put every mentioned ticket at the bottom of the queue.

• HAVE YOU TRIED REBOOTING?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

Please help, thank you!

• mcgreemcgree Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach said:

@password said:

Ticket #488193 paid and cancelled

Since I submitted this ticket 6d ago, another service was paid and cancelled, but I can't update the ticket.

• Looks like the whole Colo Crossing IP Block is on an Email Blacklist. A very interesting read:
    https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL504947

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited December 2020

@brian777 said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@JabJab said:

$9.85/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    1664MB RAM
    2 vCORE
    20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Though it's good deal but trust me 20GB will be insufficient. Remains only 4GB storage after installation, I have one from 2019 BF. That's why I bought another one this time with 40GB SSD at $16.99.

in this case windows license is just useless gimmick, there is even 10GB SSD offer with windows on previous BF

You could probably use Windows "Nano Server" if Microsoft are still making that. No UI (just remote admin via PowerShell) but it's a lot smaller.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited December 2020

@VirMach said:

@password said:

Make sure you include the ticket priority also, in bold. Example:

Ticket 1337, extremely high priority, we are losing billions per hour!

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited December 2020

@mansoor said:
    Looks like the whole Colo Crossing IP Block is on an Email Blacklist. A very interesting read:
    https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL504947

Yeah most of their IPs are blacklisted. My VirMach VPSes are not in the blacklist range you linked to, but they are in this range: https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL501054

Maybe it's good ColoCrossing don't support IPv6... at least the spammers only get IPv4 addresses today.

• ucenterucenter Member
    edited December 2020

@Virmach More crazy deals please.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Thanks, guys. GOt the $7/y offer. Too hard to resist.

• Payment ticket #1137839, I have already paid, how can I cancel my order?
    Ticket #600921 - Order #479856 Approved

• ticket #371052
    I paid but cancelled.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ethan0804 said:
    ticket #371052
    I paid but cancelled.

Thanks for letting us know!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @sanwan2009 said:
    Payment ticket #1137839, I have already paid, how can I cancel my order?
    Ticket #600921 - Order #479856 Approved

Can i resume this order

• o_be_oneo_be_one Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach said:

@password said:

Ticket #802988 - can't control VPS options (boot order, iso mount, etc.)
    Thank you :)

• SMH...