Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M - Page 62
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@JabJab said:

@VirMach said: Not sure why you're asking for this since you probably won't get it

Hey! He clearly specified 2h in specs so I am pretty sure if you run this for 2 hours he will eventually get it... before WHMCS exploded after someone posts this somewhere outside.

It's pretty pointless for the plan to be sold for 30 seconds and then be stuck on sold out for 1:59:30 since he never specified quantity.

• Did someone post the VirMach deals on Reddit?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Don't break the client area again! :cry: It's been so smooth over the last days.

• @VirMach said: It's pretty pointless for the plan to be sold for 30 seconds and then be stuck on sold out for 1:59:30 since he never specified quantity.

Touché
    :(

• @VirMach said:
    I don't know why these keep happening there's no way our formula would do that, there's a * 2 there somewhere, those are supposed to be $5.

Can you make up for it and create a $5 Atlanta?

• @VirMach Request the release of cheap easter eggs, has been waiting for the flash sale for 12 days and nights,

• .> @tunshi said:

@VirMach Request the release of cheap easter eggs, has been waiting for the flash sale for 12 days and nights,

If you wait for 40 days and nights it would be Biblical and imagine the size of those Easter Eggs then! :wink:

Thanked by 2FrankZ saibal
  • @VirMach said:

@JabJab said:

@VirMach said: Not sure why you're asking for this since you probably won't get it

Hey! He clearly specified 2h in specs so I am pretty sure if you run this for 2 hours he will eventually get it... before WHMCS exploded after someone posts this somewhere outside.

It's pretty pointless for the plan to be sold for 30 seconds and then be stuck on sold out for 1:59:30 since he never specified quantity.

I get a feeling this conversation may go on like this for x more posts:

(where x is the number of $10 deals in this flash sale)

• @tunshi said:
    @VirMach Request the release of bastardized eggs, has been waiting for the flash sale for 12 days and nights,

Chicken eggs need 21 days to hatch.

• @virmach Bot went nuts again

Thanked by 1Bertie
  • Ram disk for anyone?

11776MB RAM
    5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    11500GB BANDWIDTH

• @VirMach deformity Configuration,Are the robots crazy?This is an insult virmach,a waste of resource.
    LIMITED OFFER
    $48.87 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 11776MB RAM
    CPU 3 vCORE
    HDD 5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 11500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• beigubeigu Member
    edited December 2020

:)

• @JabJab said:
    Ram disk for anyone?

11776MB RAM
    5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    11500GB BANDWIDTH

After running for a long time, the robot is also tired。

• @tunshi said: This is an insult virmach,a waste of resource.

HINT: close that website, your life gonna be easier.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • @VirMach said:

@dTQzBen8 said: Now it send me a reminder asking me paying $0.
    @VirMach Could you please check Ticket #189607, otherwise my service will be "suspended then terminated"(although it already keep pending)

Ughh...

I'd make a ticket with WHMCS to fix this but I know they won't -- let me see if we can do anything about this but just make sure you have a priority ticket, not non-priority, and first try switching payment method to store credit if possible, or maybe even Crypto.

Nope, I can't request payment method change and there's no pay button.

I guess I should wait long until ticket get resolved.

• Ticket #577272 Dallas vps was provisioned but corrupted and unable to ssh to log in.

• @VirMach said:

@MoeCat said: 218428

@password said:
    @VirMach Ticket #518018 - Reinstall Windows

Thank you for providing your ticket ID. Everyone else, please provide your ticket IDs here to ensure we know you created a ticket. Otherwise, our system that's built to display tickets to us may decide not to display it to us and then you'll never receive a response.

Ticket #612860
    Thanks again

@virmach

• $5/yr

256MB RAM

20GB SSD (RAID 10)

NO IDEA WHAT TO DO NOW!
    Not enough RAM (really? :D), however there is 20 GB SSD!

• DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited December 2020

@xvm said:

@VirMach said:

@password said:

Thank you for providing your ticket ID. Everyone else, please provide your ticket IDs here to ensure we know you created a ticket. Otherwise, our system that's built to display tickets to us may decide not to display it to us and then you'll never receive a response.

Ticket #612860
    Thanks again

@virmach

You know he was joking, right?

• @JabJab said: Not enough RAM (really? :D), however there is 20 GB SSD!

vsftpd, ShareX and nginx = no BS file sharing.

• @DanSummer said:
    @xvm said:

@VirMach said:

@password said:

Ticket #612860
    Thanks again

@virmach

I am seriously

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • @xvm said: I am seriously

You are seriously what?

• @JabJab said:

@xvm said: I am seriously

You are seriously what?

for my ticket

• @xvm said:

@DanSummer said:
    @xvm said:

@VirMach said:

@password said:

Ticket #612860
    Thanks again

@virmach

I am seriously

Maybe too many Paypal dispute tickets keeping him busy. Surely a one-man operation. Well, patience is up. Have too add one too.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@xvm said:

@DanSummer said:
    @xvm said:

@VirMach said:

@password said:

Ticket #612860
    Thanks again

@virmach

I am seriously

Make sure you include:

• Priority of your ticket
    • How much money you are losing every hour your server is not working
    • IP address and root password
    • A video of your push-ups

Once we receive this information, we will process your ticket in the order it's received.

• $7/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    384MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1000GB BANDWIDTH
    CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

MORE RAM (lololololl), same space, 2$ more!

Not tempted anymore, waiting for something better!

• @xvm said:

@DanSummer said:
    @xvm said:

@VirMach said:

@password said:

Ticket #612860
    Thanks again

@virmach

I am seriously

Hi, if you have any delayed tickets please allow the LET support agent @brueggus up to 48 hours to reply.

He is currently dealing with hundreds of tickets for the double ram, double bandwidth special.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint xvm
  • @yoursunny said:

@xvm said:

@DanSummer said:
    @xvm said:

@VirMach said:

@password said:

Ticket #612860
    Thanks again

@virmach

I am seriously

Make sure you include:

• Priority of your ticket
    • How much money you are losing every hour your server is not working
    • IP address and root password
    • A video of your push-ups

Once we receive this information, we will process your ticket in the order it's received.

Hnnn

Wait a moment

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @virmach Boss, come once

2020MB RAM
    2 vCORE
    20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    2020GB BANDWIDTH
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by 1merlinvn