Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide - Page 96
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide

Comments

• @saibal said:

@webmasteroffers said: YOU SHOULD PUT AT BIG RED TEXT ABOUT "OUT OF STOCK" AT THE 1ST POST NEXT TIME.

Thank you,

He placed that text 6 hours after I purchased their service

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @webmasteroffers said: He placed that text 6 hours after I purchased their service

When did you order?

• edited December 2020

@webmasteroffers said:

@saibal said:

@webmasteroffers said: YOU SHOULD PUT AT BIG RED TEXT ABOUT "OUT OF STOCK" AT THE 1ST POST NEXT TIME.

Thank you,

He placed that text 6 hours after I purchased their service

You order it on 3 December:

@webmasteroffers said:
    I've purchased 3 CPU package 6 hours ago and still waiting the info
    Ticket #665446
    Thanks HostHatch for the sales

Screenshot

While @hosthatch clearly said this out of stock on 30 November.

@hosthatch said:
    All plans will be out of stock today at 09:30 EST / 15:30 CET. After this timestamp, any orders via tickets will not be honored. This is about one hour from now. We will do one last sale at 17.00 EST / 23:00 CET today.

Those deals will be ordered through direct orders URLs only. Some of them got sold out within 20 seconds last time, so please keep an eye out. We will try to be exactly on time to post them.

They will have -very- limited stock. If you "accidentally" add credit to make a ticket order after 15:30 CET because you did not see this in time, then you can use that credit on any other service with us, but it will not be refundable. This is also mentioned in the first (original) post.

Screenshot

EDIT: wrong quote.

• SpeedTestSpeedTest Member
    edited December 2020

@chocolateshirt said: He is smoking weed.. not even read the OP..

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3166353/#Comment_3166353

OP was edited a day or two later after that

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • Well... New user from Google search that dont read all thread, try to buy something late and finally complain about the provider is bad... Welcome to LET :-)

• @risturiz said:
    Well... New user from Google search that dont read all thread, try to buy something late and finally complain about the provider is bad... Welcome to LET :-)

Not complain, that is the accident order. I only request refund, ok

That's simple

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

"Please keep an eye on this thread. We will update as stock in some locations go out. Any orders made after the timestamp of my post saying we are out of stock here will not be provisioned, and your only option will be to change to something else."

I am sorry but you cannot blame us for doing what we said we would.

This has always been a part of the OP. You really can't say "I did not want to read these pages". If you did not want to do that, then you should go to hosthatch.com, and order a full priced service from there which doesn't come with any such fine print (and I guess it's not really a fine print since it was mentioned in the first post, and not hidden in any way).

If you want a highly discounted service that comes with special rules, then you need to follow those rules. You can't have it both ways. You did not double check a Black Friday promotion when ordering on Wednesday.

Please contact us in a couple weeks to see if we can do something for you. We also might have Christmas/NY promotions - nothing as extreme though.

• edited December 2020

@hosthatch said:
    "Please keep an eye on this thread. We will update as stock in some locations go out. Any orders made after the timestamp of my post saying we are out of stock here will not be provisioned, and your only option will be to change to something else."

This has always been a part of the OP. You really can't say "I did not want to read these pages". If you did not want to do that, then you should go to hosthatch.com, and order a full priced service from there which doesn't come with any such fine print (and I guess it's not really a fine print since it was mentioned in the first post, and not hidden in any way).

If you want a highly discounted service that comes with special rules, then you need to follow those rules. You can't have it both ways. You did not double check a Black Friday promotion when ordering on Wednesday.

Please contact us in a couple weeks to see if we can do something for you. We also might have Christmas/NY promotions - nothing as extreme though.

@Hosthatch It's enough and I don't want to wait anymore

Please cancel the invoice and do refund to me. I understand Hosthatch has the rules etc. But think like your client you will understand your client, see the good deals and purchase immediately, many companies have the deals for a week, some said "week deals" "Cyber week" . I am not a server deals hunter so I don't have experience. First time on Lowendtalk.

Simple for both Hosthatch and me, do refund. Then we're done

Thanks

• rattlecattlerattlecattle Member
    edited December 2020

We also might have Christmas/NY promotions .

Please :smiley:

Missed the deals but I'm not complaining. Tbh, didn't place an order since the services were manually provisioned and needed to open a ticket. But in retrospect, the overwhelming positive responses (not counting the drama) in this thread implies I was wrong. :smile:

• @webmasteroffers said:

@hosthatch said:

Please cancel the invoice and do refund to me. I understand Hosthatch has the rules etc. But think like your client you will understand your client, see the good deals and purchase immediately, many companies have the deals for a week, some said "week deals" "Cyber week" . I am not a server deals hunter so I don't have experience. First time on Lowendtalk.

Thanks

That's a little unfair for others who read all pages including the first post unlike you...

• edited December 2020

@webmasteroffers said:

@hosthatch said:

Thanks

NO REFUND!

Screenshot

• tetechtetech Member
    edited December 2020

@webmasteroffers said: Simple for both Hosthatch and me, do refund.

You think it is simple, but then a zillion other people say "I also ordered late by accident, please give me a refund because you did it for this other guy". You naturally think of your own situation but when the host hears it he has to multiply by X.

It seems you've already received your answer, so you need to stop aiming for your optimal case. Or at least wait some weeks and then try to sort it out privately rather than in the public.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @hosthatch said: We also might have Christmas/NY promotions - nothing as extreme though.

• @webmasteroffers said:

@hosthatch said:

Thanks

you can use the credit to purchase next year black friday deals.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @webmasteroffers said:
    see the good deals and purchase immediately, many companies have the deals for a week, some said "week deals" "Cyber week" .

But... this thread has the name "Black Friday", not "Black Week"

Thanked by 2tetech Falzo
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

You can’t argue with ignorance.

• @jokotan said:

@webmasteroffers said:
    see the good deals and purchase immediately, many companies have the deals for a week, some said "week deals" "Cyber week" .

But... this thread has the name "Black Friday", not "Black Week"

Yes, and what other companies did is not relevant. Plus it was not possible to purchase immediately, it was necessary to read the instructions about depositing funds and sending a ticket. So at least some read-through of the first post was required in order to be in the current situation - and there the information about looking for a stock announcement was in the same post.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • @CjayVPS said:

@flashgun said:
    I'm a little bit nervous...

Why ?

Because:

Invoice #217811 paid on November 28th, 2020 10:32:30 EST
    Invoice #219127 paid on November 29th, 2020 22:00:37 EST
    Ticket #677304 (NVMe deal/Amsterdam) closed on November 29th, 2020 22:01:24 EST

Server is pending and still in "Finalising..." state.

@hosthatch -- ???

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@flashgun said:

@CjayVPS said:

@flashgun said:
    I'm a little bit nervous...

Why ?

Because:

Invoice #217811 paid on November 28th, 2020 10:32:30 EST
    Invoice #219127 paid on November 29th, 2020 22:00:37 EST
    Ticket #677304 (NVMe deal/Amsterdam) closed on November 29th, 2020 22:01:24 EST

Server is pending and still in "Finalising..." state.

@hosthatch -- ???

Be patient - it will be provisioned any time soon.

@flashgun said:

@hosthatch -- ???

You will find this question answered several times in this thread. Please take some time to do that. Thanks.

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2020

@flashgun - Your golden, no worries.

EDIT: @webmasteroffers - I'm buying hosthatch credit $.65 on the dollar, If transferable to my account.
    (I expect that hosthatch will not allow credit transfer between accounts but wtf I have not created any drama yet /j)

• @hosthatch said: Honestly I don't think anyone does this type of pricing at all, even at BF, for the same amount of resources. We make 0 money on those bundles, so I don't see why anyone would want to shoot themselves in the foot too. We are doing them because we want to get the word out about our newer locations

Absolutely agree with you there. Thank you so much for the awesome bundles.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • UnixfyUnixfy Member
    edited December 2020

@Falzo said: by now you went through all the orders which came in via ticket and eventually created an invoice, so that the service will appear in the dashboard with status 'finalising' - right?

Wait, so something has gone wrong if I don't have an invoice? (Yes, I ordered before Monday)

@hosthatch can you clarify?

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited December 2020

@Unixfy said:

@Falzo said: by now you went through all the orders which came in via ticket and eventually created an invoice, so that the service will appear in the dashboard with status 'finalising' - right?

Wait, so something has gone wrong if I don't have an invoice? (Yes, I ordered before Monday)

is your ticket still open and what about the server pending in your dashboard?

see what @cdrive wrote:

to all - on an additional note, we should've had processed (processed! not 'activate' in my statement) most of the simple orders (as in followed the sales instructions without 'abcdefgxyz' questions on downgrade/upgrade/free IPs/free additional specs/ etc).

If you've not received any response to your ticket on such simple orders, please PM me your ticket number & account id (email id) so that we may have a look into it. thank you.

@Unixfy said:

Can you PM me please? I'll take a look.

(just to be clear - I will not be able to reply to any other PMs I get to fasten up server deliveries)

Thanked by 2Unixfy skorous
  • @Falzo said: is your ticket still open and what about the server pending in your dashabord?

I know you already responded to me before, but I did notice that hosthatch replied with "Exactly" to your comment earlier - to my understanding, that means everyone should have an invoice created and a pending server, correct?

My ticket is still open but I don't have a pending server.

@hosthatch said: Can you PM me please? I'll take a look.

Done, thanks.

Thanked by 1Falzo

The reason is that you have a huge order with a bunch of VMs - we've processed (almost) all the simpler ones. You will hear back from someone tomorrow most likely :)

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited December 2020

@Unixfy said: I know you already responded to me before...
    My ticket is still open but I don't have a pending server.

no worries... often my guess is as good as yours.

from what could be read here, only the flash sales turned directly into orders with invoices and after payment the pending service appeared automatically. I think that simply is how their system works.

so, for the orders via ticket someone from hosthatch had to create the invoices, which then could get deducted from the credit and turn it into a pending service.
    the ticket then got an answer asking to please wait for the delivery and has been closed.

I think it makes a lot of sense this way and it worked without issues for me...

maybe your ticket order somehow slipped through and is not yet in the stage where it should be? (unless it's more complicated than just a plain order ;-))
    so yes, you should reach out - just as @hosthatch already confirmed.

ed: see comment above... 👌