Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan ! - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan !

Comments

• @mikewazar said:

@cociu said:

@ServerNotFound said: looks like the core count doesn't matter, the 2 core plan gets the same score.

i think is something related to proxmox but not sure yet ... still investigating.

Maybe try 1 socket and n cores?

yeah thats the problem .. sockets is the amount of Physical CPUs on a Motherboard

• @cociu 2Gb 200 GB server again facing same issues ? VPS has again vanished
    Made a ticket

• ravenchadravenchad Member
    edited January 2021

anyone having issue with NVME line plans

@kuduku said:

@cociu 2Gb 200 GB server again facing same issues ? VPS has again vanished
    Made a ticket

yup same here, its down. I didn't bother to raise ticket because it will take long to be answered haha., no offence to @cociu . just wait i guess.

• Probably they are working on the CPU performance issue.

• @Hakim said: Probably they are working on the CPU performance issue.

yes we have change the hardware and we will see what happen when is boot. ETA 2-3 min

Thanked by 1Hakim
  • @Hakim @ravenchad
    got reply to ticket

Hello,
    we have add some more ram to this node so will be up in 1-3 min.

• @kuduku said:
    @Hakim @ravenchad
    got reply to ticket

Hello,

& its up and running

• @kuduku said:

@kuduku said:
    @Hakim @ravenchad
    got reply to ticket

Hello,

& its up and running

oh lucky you. they replied ;)

• @ravenchad said:

@kuduku said:

@kuduku said:
    @Hakim @ravenchad
    got reply to ticket

Hello,

& its up and running

Well they had replied to earlier ticket also . So for me its 2/2 . No issues in response

• @kuduku said:

@ravenchad said:

@kuduku said:

@kuduku said:
    @Hakim @ravenchad
    got reply to ticket

Hello,

& its up and running

Well they had replied to earlier ticket also . So for me its 2/2 . No issues in response

great

• @cociu my VPS stuck at OS reinstallation - "The process of VM rebuilding is in progress. Please try again later.". Ticket opened on 31.12.
    Can you please speed up this? Ticket #953142

• @tronyx said: @cociu my VPS stuck at OS reinstallation - "The process of VM rebuilding is in progress. Please try again later.". Ticket opened on 31.12.

Can you please speed up this? Ticket #953142

have repeted in all place the same , in oour whmcs news , in mega thread , here , the clients with 45* prefix will be resolved in the next 3 days.

• # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Mon Jan  4 16:04:29 +06 2021

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2397.222 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 2.0 GiB
    Disk       : 196.8 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 21.67 MB/s    (5.4k) | 282.65 MB/s   (4.4k)
    Write      | 21.69 MB/s    (5.4k) | 284.14 MB/s   (4.4k)
    Total      | 43.36 MB/s   (10.8k) | 566.79 MB/s   (8.8k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 1.35 GB/s     (2.6k) | 1.43 GB/s     (1.3k)
    Write      | 1.42 GB/s     (2.7k) | 1.52 GB/s     (1.4k)
    Total      | 2.77 GB/s     (5.4k) | 2.95 GB/s     (2.8k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 277 Mbits/sec   | 127 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 140 Mbits/sec   | 131 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 185 Mbits/sec   | 29.8 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 215 Mbits/sec   | 54.8 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 134 Mbits/sec   | 77.9 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | busy

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 203
    Multi Core      | 197
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/5695603

Looks like the hardware change not helping.

• @Hakim said:

> Single Core     | 203
    > Multi Core      | 197
    > Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/5695603
    > 

Looks like the hardware change not helping.

I guess the CPU problem should be related to Proxmox's settings.

• CPU isn ot an issue. Network is an issue with 86% of uptime.

• @LTniger said: CPU isn ot an issue. Network is an issue with 86% of uptime.

The complaints I have seen about them so far mostly are network related. The benchmarks I have seen were on their storage range. The CPU performance wasn't good there too. As they are storage VPS, the performance is ok. I saw a post about their 2021 roadmap. I signed up for this service only for that. Hope the issues will be solved very soon. I have no plan of running any production application here. I only planned to run a few personal applications. GB5 1000+ multi-core score is enough for that.

• @kend said: I guess the CPU problem should be related to Proxmox's settings.

Maybe. The score looks similar every time. It's not like they are overselling the hardware.

• isunbejoisunbejo Member
    edited January 2021

@Hakim said:

@kend said: I guess the CPU problem should be related to Proxmox's settings.

Maybe. The score looks similar every time. It's not like they are overselling the hardware.

Single core / mutlicores like 4 thread same as value :smiley:

• @kend said: I guess the CPU problem should be related to Proxmox's settings.

working/testing this in the last 3 days , we suspect proxmox also but still try to find a solution.

• @LTniger said: CPU isn ot an issue. Network is an issue with 86% of uptime.

give me your ip and i will do 10% only if you prefere.

• @cociu said:

@kend said: I guess the CPU problem should be related to Proxmox's settings.

working/testing this in the last 3 days , we suspect proxmox also but still try to find a solution.

@Edding said:

@mikewazar said:

@cociu said:

@ServerNotFound said: looks like the core count doesn't matter, the 2 core plan gets the same score.

i think is something related to proxmox but not sure yet ... still investigating.

Maybe try 1 socket and n cores?

yeah thats the problem .. sockets is the amount of Physical CPUs on a Motherboard

If u have only 1 CPU Per host system ist propably that u have configured Sockets instead of Cores and there is also a CPULIMIT of 1 that might be an issue too.

Thanked by 1Hakim
  • @Edding said: If u have only 1 CPU Per host system ist propably that u have configured Sockets instead of Cores and there is also a CPULIMIT of 1 that might be an issue too.

not related.

• is something from proxmox or from bios , we are testing in another identic server .

Thanked by 1Hakim
  • @cociu said:
    is something from proxmox or from bios , we are testing in another identic server .

Yep. Wait for you fixing the problem! Before that I will idle my two NVMe Line vpses.

• @cociu said: give me your ip and i will do 10% only if you prefere.

Why so aggressive? I reporting bad network quality. You either accept this report or just ignore.

Thanked by 1Hakim
  • hey @cociu

Just saw this random

https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1833609

Looks like someone is really angry :p

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2021

@swat4 said: hey @cociu

Just saw this random

Looks like someone is really angry

yes due of his words was the first no refund this year so i afford to take 2 beer in his name , idiot. Also was not post the entirely disccution like always . About jipssy i have tell him to ask his mother about his father ...

A prure idiot and nothing more , any way i had user in WHT i think 15 years ago and not interesed to connect any more there.

I have just offered refund via paypal and was start to be rude ... so i was rude too , also if was acused to be jipsy i can assure him the jipsy comunity have much more education than him.

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2021

@LTniger said: Why so aggressive? I reporting bad network quality. You either accept this report or just ignore.

Not agresive at all , i just want to play with your strategy to comment every time you can in my threads , in flash deals , in any way you can so i give you more reason to do this , nothing more , no agressive , just my offer to help you.

First of all we have 3 locations now and in 1 week another one ... your statistic is for oradea i assume and is for a prefix what we are fix it right now and the clients was informed before cristmas ... so who is agresive then ? Just to give a procentaje is easy but proove it ... is a little different. Except 45 prefix i think we are in 98+ (never look it) and like my last newsletter send we will guarantee 99.97 after the prefix 45 is changed.

• @cociu said:

@swat4 said: hey @cociu

Just saw this random

Looks like someone is really angry

yes due of his words was the first no refund this year so i afford to take 2 beer in his name , idiot. Also was not post the entirely disccution like always . About jipssy i have tell him to ask his mother about his father ...

A prure idiot and nothing more , any way i had user in WHT i think 15 years ago and not interesed to connect any more there.

I have just offered refund via paypal and was start to be rude ... so i was rude too , also if was acused to be jipsy i can assure him the jipsy comunity have much more education than him.

@cociu , i have dm to you, if you got time. hopefully you could check it :) thank you

• @ravenchad said: @cociu , i have dm to you, if you got time. hopefully you could check it thank you

our priority now is resolve the 45 preix issue , after this i can handle no problem.