Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan ! - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan !

Comments

• @ben47955 said: I will probably get few years of credit by the ends of the month ...

is not a problem , sum the hours and send us a tiket. If you are in the 45 prefix or you have been is not counted until the job is done , we still have 24 hours to complete the job.

• @cociu said:

@ben47955 said: I will probably get few years of credit by the ends of the month ...

is not a problem , sum the hours and send us a tiket. If you are in the 45 prefix or you have been is not counted until the job is done , we still have 24 hours to complete the job.

This is in 193.148.XX.XX prefix. I don't care that much about the credit. I'm more concerned about the up and down thing. This isn't a Vengaboys song.

Thanked by 1kwaralala
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited January 2021

@ben47955 said: This isn't a Vengaboys song.

I actually started thinking about that song while HetrixTools sent me notifications about Up... and Down...

• MS said:

I actually started thinking about that song while HetrixTools sent me notifications about Up... and Down...

Maybe this is the official Hostsolutions song ?

• @ben47955 said:

MS said:

Maybe this is the official Hostsolutions song ?

I'm sure things are only going to get better. He's dedicated to improving the uptime and overall service quality.

• @msatt said:
    I use sshfs to update the storage server and find that data transfer speeds from UK to Bucharest are around 30Kbps :'(

Upon checking I can 'see' in yabs
    AES-NI : Disabled

Iperf3 readings seem fine.
    Is this likely the problem and is it the same for others?

You need to raise a ticket to get that enabled.

Thanked by 1msatt
  • @MS said: I'm sure things are only going to get better. He's dedicated to improving the uptime and overall service quality.

To be fair, they improved few thing yeah, but that go to waste with all issues going and their project expansion. The first time he advertised Bucarest, he sold it as a prem location, but actually don't really feel the prem. Thing should be improved at actual location before expending, which will create more issues.

• I am also getting up/down alert after changing the ip 193.148.XX.XX. I thought it will be resolved after changing prefix?

• @jmain said:

@msatt said:
    I use sshfs to update the storage server and find that data transfer speeds from UK to Bucharest are around 30Kbps :'(

Upon checking I can 'see' in yabs
    AES-NI : Disabled

Iperf3 readings seem fine.
    Is this likely the problem and is it the same for others?

You need to raise a ticket to get that enabled.

Have had one open for a while - waiting for after the 45.* fix

• @samm said:
    I am also getting up/down alert after changing the ip 193.148.XX.XX. I thought it will be resolved after changing prefix?

I think they are not done yet? but true im also having issue (up down) for both storage and nvme lines. its not stable at the moment.

• @xpanda said:

@abiaolaoge said:

@thedp said:

@abiaolaoge said:
    Hello @cociu
    Can you check my ticket? #418012

Noted.

Your bandwidth has been doubled.

Domain dealers can also control bandwidth? You must have forgotten to take your medicine before going out.

What are you talking about? I got double bandwidth and double disk space after asking for support here. Thanks @thedp and @cociu

It's daybreak. Get up, Mr. Dream. Thanks @GoogleTranslate

• @cociu said:

+48 hours delay in this tiket , anyone else please ? i will start to delete them directly verry soon.

+48 hours delay is not enough, because there has been no response to this ticket for more than 3 days. I suggest double the number of days of delay. A +6 days delay is a better choice.

In fact, what you should do is to delete the customer’s account immediately, because he may contact Paypal if the refund cannot be obtained through normal channels.

You should also include in your refund policy statement:
    Note: Refund requests will only be processed if I have free time and are in a good mood.

Thanked by 1Hakim
  • user123user123 Member
    edited January 2021

@abiaolaoge said:

@cociu said:

+48 hours delay in this tiket , anyone else please ? i will start to delete them directly verry soon.

+48 hours delay is not enough, because there has been no response to this ticket for more than 3 days. I suggest double the number of days of delay. A +6 days delay is a better choice.

In fact, what you should do is to delete the customer’s account immediately, because he may contact Paypal if the refund cannot be obtained through normal channels.

Note: Refund requests will only be processed if I have free time and are in a good mood.

"and if the sisters have been good to me"

Thanked by 1abiaolaoge
  • @abiaolaoge said:

@cociu said:

Quit crying and wait..
    While waiting pick or decide next host

Thanked by 1abiaolaoge
  • This thread should be closed and new one opened only for complaints.

New ip range is much more stable, but there is packet loss.

• Hello Cociu,
    I have a been a customer for a while, I know for the price I can't ask too much, but seriously I'm starting to get a bit tired of this kind of shit:

These two benchmarks were run at a week interval.
    And the usual customer service answer "we have network issues, should be fixed in 1-2 days", does not inspire a lot of confidence that you know what is going on and you are able to fix it.

Please can you follow on what you promised in your mail and focus on the quality and reliability of your existing customers, and maybe stop launching new discount every other day ?

Thanks,

Thanked by 2DemoroCZE febrilatif
  • I can imagine them working 24 hour days to get this resolved... hoping this is the last hurdle because this provider has had some of the worst luck I've seen.

• Now finding that both Norway and Bucharest have had AES disabled.
    Appreciate these guys must be busy, but they are actually going backwards.
    sshfs is so much slower without AES that I can no longer keep the storage servers updated - which defeats the whole point of a storage server.
    @cociu - we need more updates as to what is happening otherwise people are going to get very frustrated.

• @cociu Bring us more info about case...
    When you will finish with ssd3 node migration to Bucharest?

Thanked by 1raynor
  • cociucociu Member
    edited January 2021

All jobs done with the network , we miss 50 ips from 45 wich is difficult to change but i hope will be done in the next 24 hours. In the past 3 days we have work hard to get a quality network and i hope you like a customer will enjoy it (this is for oradea) , after 1-2 weeks we will replicate this in bucharest too.

What we have done this 3 days :

1) suspend like 40-60 vps and some dedis for pps abuse (we have tolerate much shit until now but now we need to limit this customers in order to not affec the network)
    2) we have add cogent to our oradea location and Bucharest too (will be up after the testing is done )
    3) we have made a upgrade to our main core (today) and i hope for the next year will be ok.
    4) we have change more than 600 ips from the prefix 45.14 (here was may fault for take a wrong decision when we have opened bucharest so i assume it)
    5) the tikets , i presonally apologise to not cuply with my words from the day 01.01.2021 but hey once the network is stable i dont espect much tiketing.
    6) we have prepared the ipv6 alocation (i hope start to deliver in 1 week)
    7) like always when we are full of work cociu was invited the pizza in the first day and in the second one we made a berbeque.
    8) we detect a issue in bucharest in our router core and will be replaced in maximum 1 week so will be espected 10-15 min downtime next week there.
    9) until now in the module was set kvm64 cpu and now is set "host" this mean will take automatically aes and will go much more smootly including in the old storage cpu.

AES will be automatically enabled for the new orders start from tumorrow and in the older ones you need to open tiket or just reinstall the system (ONLY FROM TUMORROW) .

Thanks all for been part of this.
    Marius/cociu

• me like that news

a sister for you

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Suckerssss

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@bibiwood said:
    These two benchmarks were run at a week interval.

FWIW: I just ran my benchmark on a friends VPS at @cociu, one of those that had a 45.14.x.x IP and now has a 193.148.x.x.

All values are MB/s

LON 168
    FRA 255
    US_DAL 43
    US_SJC 37
    US_WDC 48
    US_NYC 59

Nothing to brag about but neither horrible. In fact the US targets are even better than with quite a few other providers here.

• Damn what luck do I have to be one of the 50 left on 45.x.x.x 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Mice successfully changed, network performance far better compared when using 45.x.x.x

• @mikewazar said:
    Damn what luck do I have to be one of the 50 left on 45.x.x.x 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Me too still in 45.x.x.x 🤡

• @chocolateshirt said: Mice successfully changed, network performance far better compared when using 45.x.x.x

How much better?

• Really 600 ips?My 2 VPSes still in 45.14..

• bucharest vps stay in 45.14 maybe u guys have one there ?

• @skyindreams said: Really 600 ips?My 2 VPSes still in 45.14..

we have 2 variants here :

1) you have old ovz and you have not change to kvm so we will change this ips in the next hours (asumed you are in oradea)
    2) you are in Bucharest location and the ips wil not change.