Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Poll] Should Provider Offers Sink? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Poll] Should Provider Offers Sink?

Comments

• don't change what's not broken. 🤷‍♂️

• @Falzo said:
    don't change what's not broken. 🤷‍♂️

Considering that its happening again - I would not go as far as saying that its not broken.

Someone is just straight up paying for bumps of their sales thread, and that should definitely be against the rules.

• I think it should be enough if you include a link where we(customers) can always see the list of offers sorted on descending order of offer posted date.

Earlier, I missed quite a number of nice offers as offers page always shows most active(even very old) posts on the top.

• @jbiloh here is why you want to have offer threads sink properly:

or you really want to allow childish bumping old offer threads by dickhead providers?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • I'm all in for the sinking-party.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • Would be good to be able to "sort by post date by default" within the category...

• Don't worry everyone - they are just waiting on how to figure out to make Colocrossing customers and colocrossing customers who theoretically purchased ad space not sink, and sink everyone else

• I week would be enough since not everybody gonna visit same thread everyday or maybe visiting the site couple times within a week? to be fair then giving "upvote" style would be better,...

• @jbiloh how long will flaunt7 get to sell on LET?

• Where are we at in having this implemented? @jbiloh

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I voted no because:

1. Dustin's posts don't bother me.
    2. I don't post offers often, carrying on a long thread over time with new people joining in every month or two seems more casual and friendly to the community.
    Thanked by 3webcraft dustinc adly
  • @jar said:
    I voted no because:

1. Dustin's posts don't bother me.
    2. I don't post offers often, carrying on a long thread over time with new people joining in every month or two seems more casual and friendly to the community.

1 long-lived thread is fine; more than that? I don't think so

• What happened to ignoring what you don't like?

Thanked by 1jsg
  • Will this thread sink if I post my order number?

Thanked by 2webcraft agentwp
  • @caracal said:
    Will this thread sink if I post my order number?

Your sinking will be doubled.

Thanked by 2webcraft agentwp
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2021

Central.so is happy to introduce our new Sink lineup! This will beat your current one, and if you comment your order ID, we'll DOUBLE the number of sinks you ordered! WOOWWW!!

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • @aqua said:
    Central.so is happy to introduce our new Sink lineup! This will beat your current one, and if you comment your order ID, we'll DOUBLE the number of sinks you ordered! WOOWWW!!

How much do they cost? Sign me up.

@Moofie said:

@aqua said:

$7/m

• @aqua said:

@Moofie said:

@aqua said:

$7/m

I’d like to put an order in for 20!

@Moofie said:

@aqua said:

@Moofie said:

@aqua said:

$7/m

Thanks for the order 👊

Hope to do business with you again :smile:

• @aqua said:

@Moofie said:

@aqua said:

@Moofie said:

@aqua said:

$7/m

Thanks for the order 👊

Please double my order.
    ORDER ID: 82837

@Moofie said:

@aqua said:

@Moofie said:

@aqua said:

@Moofie said:

@aqua said:

$7/m

Thanks for the order 👊

Please double my order.

Order double👊

• @aqua said:

@Moofie said:

@aqua said:

@Moofie said:

@aqua said:

@Moofie said:

@aqua said:

$7/m

Thanks for the order 👊

Please double my order.

Order double👊

Never mind, if you aren’t tripling I want a refound.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@NobodyInteresting said:
    Where are we at in having this implemented? @jbiloh

I'm guessing never, as the mods ability to sink an offer thread was removed.

• @Jord said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Should have taken the hint about the forum owner's sleazy behaviour when he demoted @trewq

Thanked by 2default adly
  • @NobodyInteresting said:

He won't dare because they are one of let main income visitor

Thanked by 1default
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Jord said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Ahahaha what?

Francisco

Thanked by 1adly
  • @Jord said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@Francisco said:

@Jord said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Ahahaha what?

Francisco

Aye, removed with no warning as far as I can tell. I went to go sink an old thread about 2 weeks ago and I couldn't. Thought hang on, so tried a normal thread could sink that.

Thanked by 2Lee adly
  • Apologies for the plug but those looking to get some relief from the RN threads can install the script here. https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/173481/dustinc-hates-him-improve-your-let-experience-with-this-one-simple-trick

Although I guess the people complaining here have already seen the thread and installed the script.

Thanked by 1zed
This discussion has been closed.