Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


microLXC Public Test - Page 36
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

microLXC Public Test

13132333436

Comments

  • 7ebe-90d5-7078-5c04

    I'm interested in playing around with Alpine Linux, but my spare idlers don't support installing it, so I'm here. Thanks.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    Good news everyone, the prefix for Islamabad has been announced.
    However, still no ETA on JP.

    Thanks to @host_c and @Virtury

    Thanked by 2host_c Virtury
  • host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

    @Neoon said:
    Good news everyone, the prefix for Islamabad has been announced.
    However, still no ETA on JP.

    Thanks to @host_c and @Virtury

    Yeeeeeee!!!!!

  • Carlin0Carlin0 Member

    Thanks @host_c and @Virtury ;)

    Thanked by 2host_c Virtury
  • Oh, shit :(

    Request rejected
    Your request got rejected for the following reason:

    Thanked count to low

    If you think there is an technical error,
    please let us know.

    Thanked by 2jollymon Samoht999
  • @Xxikumovie said:
    Oh, shit :(

    Request rejected
    Your request got rejected for the following reason:

    Thanked count to low

    If you think there is an technical error,
    please let us know.

    Well, I mean...

    @Neoon said:
    As usual some requirements apply:

    • Your account needs to be 3 months old
    • You need to have at least 50 Posts
    • You need to have at least 50 Likes

    If you meet these, you can go on the website, and to verify that you are you, you need to post the token that will be given to you in this thread. The Bot will do the rest.

  • 653b-ebfb-1c00-ecb7

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 24

    @Xxikumovie said:
    653b-ebfb-1c00-ecb7

    Well, using a different account that isn't yours won't make your pass it btw.

    Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • @Neoon said:

    @Xxikumovie said:
    653b-ebfb-1c00-ecb7

    Well, using a different account that isn't yours won't make your pass it btw.

    Just testing

  • I wish the image could display the version number instead of the codename. Previously, I only used Ubuntu and Debian, I'm quite familiar with them and feels good. However, when I tried Alma and Rocky, I was completely lost. Version numbers are definitely more user-friendly. Moreover, each minor version of Alma has a codename, and the current codename “Lime Lynx” is for 9.1, but in reality the image was the last 9.4.

    Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    Maintenance Announcement
    Next batch for migrating to Incus.

    Affected Nodes
    Tokyo, Auckland, Melbourne and Groningen

    Expected downtime roughly 5-10 minutes, per Node.
    Will be carried out at Friday, 31th of May, at around 20:00 GMT.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @fadedmaple said:
    I wish the image could display the version number instead of the codename. Previously, I only used Ubuntu and Debian, I'm quite familiar with them and feels good. However, when I tried Alma and Rocky, I was completely lost. Version numbers are definitely more user-friendly. Moreover, each minor version of Alma has a codename, and the current codename “Lime Lynx” is for 9.1, but in reality the image was the last 9.4.

    Well, for some reason they decided to change the codename on every smol update.
    However, I can agree for better readability, I changed it.

    Thanked by 1fadedmaple
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @Neoon said:
    Maintenance Announcement
    Next batch for migrating to Incus.

    Affected Nodes
    Tokyo, Auckland, Melbourne and Groningen

    Expected downtime roughly 5-10 minutes, per Node.
    Will be carried out at Friday, 31th of May, at around 20:00 GMT.

    Auckland went fine, however there have been complications with Tokyo and Melbourne, the majority of the Containers are back up running however I could not bring back up 4 containers.

    Still have to figure out why, will update once I know more.

    Thanked by 2Carlin0 Xrmaddness
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    All contains are up and running.

  • natestammnatestamm Member

    Would like to try this

  • lukast__lukast__ Member

    @natestamm said:
    Would like to try this

    You don't meet the requirements: you need to have at least 50 like, but you only have 8.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 9

    Maintenance Announcement For Oradea

    On June 10, 2024, we will perform node security updates and patches. These updates require a reboot of the node/physical server to be applied. The expected downtime is approximately 15 to 25 minutes per node.

    During this time, your VPS will be powered down.

    Operations will begin at 17:00 CET (Central European Time).

    Thanked by 2Carlin0 host_c
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    Maintenance Announcement For Oradea
    Forgot to post this Yesterday.

    We will conduct routing Infrastructure Upgrade and optimisations on 20-June-2024 starting at 08:00 AM untill 10:00 AM Romania, Bucharest time.

    During this time, internet conectivity will be interupted ocassionally to your services.

    We estimate a downtime of 10 to 30 minutes for IPV4 and 1 to 2 ours for IPV6.

    Also Regarding Chile.
    There has been a Network outage for roughly 6 hours, this has been resolved however the cause seems to be still unknown.

    Thanked by 2Carlin0 host_c
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    The Deployment issue in Oradea has been fixed.
    For some reason a TLS Certificate wasn't renewed by the cron.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 27

    Currently some KVM templates are broken, will look into this when I got time.
    Meanwhile you can still mount netboot.xyz and install Manually if you need that specific OS.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @Neoon said:
    Currently some KVM templates are broken, will look into this when I got time.
    Meanwhile you can still mount netboot.xyz and install Manually if you need that specific OS.

    Fixed, please lemme know if you have any issues regarding KVM deployments.

    Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • WorldWorld Veteran

    It seems 2 new EU locations are coming soon™️

  • warihwarih Member

    4027-6711-d367-c58a
    Thank you

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @World said:
    It seems 2 new EU locations are coming soon™️

    These are just rumors.

  • zGatozGato Member

    @Neoon said:

    @World said:
    It seems 2 new EU locations are coming soon™️

    These are just rumors.

    @Hosteroid sponsoring Vilnius? :o

  • WorldWorld Veteran
    edited June 28

    @zGato said:

    @Neoon said:

    @World said:
    It seems 2 new EU locations are coming soon™️

    These are just rumors.

    @Hosteroid sponsoring Vilnius? :o

    It's another rumor, but you might find something here -> https://microlxc.net/index.php?p=about ;)

    Thanked by 1zGato
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    Vilnius and Milan are now available.
    Thanks to https://www.hosteroid.uk/ and https://synthohosting.net/

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @Neoon said:
    Vilnius and Milan are now available.
    Thanks to https://www.hosteroid.uk/ and https://synthohosting.net/

    However, there seems to be an issue with the quotas.
    Looks like I have to change the storage driver.

    Please backup your data if you have any, I am gonna wipe the data disk tomorrow and switch the storage driver.

    The Locations will be available shortly afterwards.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    Everyone that has a Container on either Milan or Vilnius has been notified.
    As soon the last container has been removed, I will change the storage driver and the location will be available again shortly.

    Thanked by 2jwg29859 Xrmaddness
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @Neoon said:
    Vilnius and Milan are now available.
    Thanks to https://www.hosteroid.uk/ and https://synthohosting.net/

    Available again, took a bit longer since I waited for the last confirmation.

Sign In or Register to comment.