Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


microLXC Public Test
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

microLXC Public Test

NeoonNeoon Member

Hey,

If you are bored and wanna play around with a LXC container: https://microlxc.net/
Currently AU, JP, LA and CH are available, you can pick between 128 and 256MB packages.

As usual some requirements apply:

  • Your account needs to be 6 months old
  • You need to have at least 50 Posts
  • You need to have at least 50 Likes

If you meet these, you can go on the website, and to verify that you are you, you need to post the token that will be given to you in this thread. The Bot will do the rest.

If stuff goes well, it will be publicly soon.
Please report bugs and suggestions.

PS: IPv6 is DHCP based in AU & CH but JP & LA needs Static config, which is automatically configured on Debian & Devuan but not on CentOS/Ubuntu needs to be done by hand yet. You can find your IPv6 in the Panel just substract -1 for the Gateway.

«13456719

Comments

  • Thanks! Let me the first tester!
    32ef-d18b-418b-4b6d

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • MultiMulti Member
    edited June 2020

    Alright, lemme check this out

    f1c5-6006-f797-a9f2

    Not sure if it's a bug or if I am just to impatient but the website said my VPS is deployed but I cannot find any server in my dashboard.

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • PwnerPwner Member

    Looking forward to giving it a shot, thanks!

    449c-0233-e1f2-3b46

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • _MS__MS_ Member

    7111-8cf4-8138-838a

    Thanks :)

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

    Wow @Neoon is so pretty

    6b00-9fd4-f21e-60f6

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • netomxnetomx Member, Moderator

    Invalid key :(

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • RedSoxRedSox Member

    Thank you!
    597a-9421-b55f-a24c

  • NeoonNeoon Member
    edited June 2020

    I do apologize, the last patch broke the API, so it refused to accept any apikey, this has been fixed.
    @Multi fixed.

    Thanked by 2Multi Norris
  • NeoonNeoon Member
    edited June 2020

    @netomx said:
    Invalid key :(

    @netomx Any details?

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

    @Neoon said:
    I do apologize, the last patch broke the API, so it refused to accept any apikey, this has been fixed.

    What he's trying to say is he fucked up and broke it :joy:

    Thanked by 3seriesn Multi Norris
  • djndjn Member

    Thanks for this
    c6a3-8c14-af6b-3ba2

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • NeoonNeoon Member

    @Jord said:

    @Neoon said:
    I do apologize, the last patch broke the API, so it refused to accept any apikey, this has been fixed.

    What he's trying to say is he fucked up and broke it :joy:

    Thanked by 3Jord bdl Norris
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

    @Neoon said:

    @Jord said:

    @Neoon said:
    I do apologize, the last patch broke the API, so it refused to accept any apikey, this has been fixed.

    What he's trying to say is he fucked up and broke it :joy:

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • RedSoxRedSox Member

    Server refused our key

    @netomx said:
    Invalid key :(

    login as: root
    Server refused our key
    
    Thanked by 1Norris
  • NeoonNeoon Member
    edited June 2020

    @RedSox said:
    Server refused our key

    @netomx said:
    Invalid key :(

    login as: root
    Server refused our key
    

    Please send me your public key, so I can update it and after a reinstall it will work fine.
    Some SSH keys have been imported incorrectly, which is fixed by now.

    In the next patch, you can add/remove them via the panel.

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • t0mt0m Member

    Nice
    b712-644b-bfe0-7826

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • netomxnetomx Member, Moderator

    @Neoon said:

    @netomx said:
    Invalid key :(

    @netomx Any details?

    at registering. I am sengint the output from the puttygen. Is this correct?

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • NeoonNeoon Member

    @netomx said:

    @Neoon said:

    @netomx said:
    Invalid key :(

    @netomx Any details?

    at registering. I am sengint the output from the puttygen. Is this correct?

    It needs to be in openssh format, you should be able to convert it with putty.

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • netomxnetomx Member, Moderator

    @Neoon said:

    @netomx said:

    @Neoon said:

    @netomx said:
    Invalid key :(

    @netomx Any details?

    at registering. I am sengint the output from the puttygen. Is this correct?

    It needs to be in openssh format, you should be able to convert it with putty.

    LA is OOS, so I dont need it for now. Thanks anyway

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • NeoonNeoon Member

    @netomx said:

    @Neoon said:

    @netomx said:

    @Neoon said:

    @netomx said:
    Invalid key :(

    @netomx Any details?

    at registering. I am sengint the output from the puttygen. Is this correct?

    It needs to be in openssh format, you should be able to convert it with putty.

    LA is OOS, so I dont need it for now. Thanks anyway

    Restocked.

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • RedSoxRedSox Member

    Terminated. This is terrible, terrible in terms of all this fuss with keys, which should be in some formats, not able to use puttykey and so on. Just spent 1 hour for nothing. Sad. But the site is cool, the fonts are cool.

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • 4d44-99c4-3b44-b346

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • PwnerPwner Member

    @RedSox said:
    Terminated. This is terrible, terrible in terms of all this fuss with keys, which should be in some formats, not able to use puttykey and so on. Just spent 1 hour for nothing. Sad. But the site is cool, the fonts are cool.

    It's really not a big deal to generate a non PuTTY key format, especially to be able to try out something like this. Oracle's server won't allow you to do it either unless it's in an even more specific format than OpenSSH.

    If you're not willing to put in a little bit of effort for this, then you can't complain the service is terrible when you haven't even tried the service itself.

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • MultiMulti Member

    @RedSox said:
    Terminated. This is terrible, terrible in terms of all this fuss with keys, which should be in some formats, not able to use puttykey and so on. Just spent 1 hour for nothing. Sad. But the site is cool, the fonts are cool.

    You spend 1 hours trying to convert your putty key to OpenSSH and failed? Have you tried Google/Bing/DuckDuckGo/Yahoo or whatever?

    Try out this.

    It's really not that hard.

    Thanked by 2vimalware Norris
  • djndjn Member

    This is great for me AU ip works N3tf1iꭙ over shadowsocks
    @Neoon any bandwidth limits?

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • NeoonNeoon Member

    @djn said:
    This is great for me AU ip works N3tf1iꭙ over shadowsocks
    @Neoon any bandwidth limits?

    Well, the container has a 25Mbit uplink cap, you can max it out but not 24/7.
    There is no specific limit, 100GB is fine or even a bit more.

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • add_iTadd_iT Member

    b9e8-c293-3866-5d89

    Thanks

    Thanked by 2Ganonk Norris
  • RazzaRazza Member

    10af-e719-03c8-ab49

    Thanks.

    Thanked by 1Norris
  • NeoonNeoon Member

    Big thanks to @terrahost for providing us with a dedicated server in Norway!

    Thanked by 3bdl Ganonk Norris
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited June 2020

    1b38-c05b-675f-2f6b

    thankyou in advance :)

    edit: Deployment in less than 10 mins. Process was silky smooth, with moar goat. Great work @Neoon !

    Thanked by 1Norris
Sign In or Register to comment.