Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 52
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• I don't think anyone here get that server :smiley:

• @VirMach said:

@user123 said:
    I think it's broken...

TIL our system doesn't let me go under a dollar.

Really? Remember the $0.95 cent one from last year?

• bakageta said: I got the same thing right before it started giving cloudflare 502.

Got that twice and then Bad gateway.

• ... i really want this one!

• It's out of stock now

• gimme this $1 2vCore server :smiley:

• @bakageta said:

@Ouji said:

VirMach said: Oh darn. I really wanted everyone to buy this one...

I'm actually getting an error with hostname ("The hostname is in use, please get another one")

I got the same thing right before it started giving cloudflare 502.

I actually got "hostname empty" instead, but oh wells... WHMCS basically crashed :P

• ddhhz said: Broke my tracker lol

You tracker actually played the sound with the price, but didn't show anything. Other trackers broke as well.

• donlidonli Member
    edited December 2019

billing.virmach.com stop trying to contact facebook.com.

• What a bloodbath.

• Is it silly to keep trying? Or is there a chance to still get it? :open_mouth:

• Error 502 as always. Looks like if you are far from US it is impossible get it.

• @ZA_capetown said:
    Is it silly to keep trying? Or is there a chance to still get it? :open_mouth:

Out of Stock now.

• @VirMach Could you try again at $2?

• @virmach what is this error?
    Hostname field is not valid

• @donli said:

@VirMach said:

@user123 said:
    I think it's broken...

TIL our system doesn't let me go under a dollar.

Really? Remember the $0.95 cent one from last year?

this one has 2 cores!

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

Alright that one went on for way longer than it should have you guys can't blame me if you didn't get it. Oversold by 166% and those people all have an order for it so all they need to do is pay now that it calmed down.

• Is anyone succeeding in ordering one?

• UnicomUnicom Member
    edited December 2019

This disappeared from the cart until the server crashed 10 times, and then out of stock

edited December 2019

@samm said:
    @virmach what is this error?

This is an old rare error it means you might have an old browser or a browser plugin that's not allowing that part of our code to run, or maybe it just didn't load/run properly in this situation.

• @FZhang said:

@bakageta said:

@cgs3238 said:
    There is a strange dollar sign......

D'oh. I really am oblivious.

Still not catching it. ha :blush:

It's dead now, but there was a link on a $ in something VirMach quoted from Fat32. He's edited the post now to mention the egg is dead.

Thanked by 3kkimlam FZhang FAT32
  • OOS :(

Thanked by 1kkimlam
    edited December 2019

@Unicom said:
    This disappeared from the cart until the server crashed 10 times, and then out of stock

Good thing you didn't get it, it's only 5GB disk 😂 haha

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited December 2019

@VirMach WTH! Just got a $1 / year VPS (assuming I get through approval process). Okay I was a bit pissed after losing 3 other vps offers due to login issues... this has taken away 75% of my rage, if I get one more useful VPS, I'll be back to my sprity self lol

Thanked by 1kkimlam
  • I am using latest Chrome so it may reason it didn't load/run properly.

Thanked by 1kkimlam
  • Like someone said, if you are not in the US, you are not lucky. I tried with a US VPN and stopped getting bad gateway.

Thanked by 1kkimlam
  • FZhangFZhang Member
    edited December 2019

@VirMach Requesting a 6Core/6GB RAM/60GB SSD/ 3000 BW for Buffalo @ $30 :wink:

Edit: Windows OS available too please

• samm said: I am using latest Chrome so it may reason it didn't load/run properly.

Lots of people got that error, it's no the browser, just WHMCS being shit as we always knew. Not @VirMach's fault tho.

• VirMach said: Good thing you didn't get it, it's only 5GB disk

hahaha only 5GB

• ofitofit Member
    edited December 2019

@Unicom said:

@VirMach said:

@samm said:
    @virmach what is this error?

This is an old rare error it means you might have an old browser or a browser plugin that's not allowing that part of our code to run, or maybe it just didn't load/run properly in this situation.

had both of this erroes