Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 49
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

VirMach said: I might even be in the spirit of doing some easter eggs.

Dammit @VirMach. I literally went all of Black Friday and Cyber Monday without making a single purchase... until now.

• @king8654 said:
    @VirMach any chance of having few vps from yest provisioned by tonight? There active but no virtual machine found in panel. No biggie just curious

Should be able to get them by going into management console for that vm and installing there

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • $50.00 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – LET Rocks
    RAM 8192MB RAM
    CPU 4 vCORE
    HDD 80GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 2000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Los Angeles, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

On Fire!

• @JabJab said:

alvaro said: Are all specials activated instantly?

Did you even read the website before buy?
    Please note, these services will not be created upon purchase. We will be creating them on a staggered basis and they should generally be delivered within an hour of purchase, however, in some cases, it may take longer.

I saw now, after almost 24 hours the server appears as activated in the client area, but it says: Virtual server not found

• See my above comment for virtual server not found work around. And like 10 pages ago for virmach mentioning the fix

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

TomBG said: I suppose nobody at WHMCS expects so crazy way of selling and they did not care about proper table locking.

I think at this point we're supposed to just move onto our own systems but we always manage to be too busy around here. WHMCS and SolusVM have a really weird way of handling some things and it doesn't help that they're not open source AND also have lackluster API. At least SolusVM tries to help; any time we used to contact WHMCS a while ago they just told us to make feature requests. I guess it helps motivate them since SolusVM charges per server and we have a lot of servers.

bakageta said: @VirMach haven't seen any sub-$10 deals since the 30th, any chance we'll see a few more before the end of this?

The VirBot™ is set to try to do 15GB minimum so it's pretty hard for it to output those although it's theoretically possible. We just have too many nodes for it to have hit that possibility, there was probably a 3% chance maximum.

@FZhang said:

LIMITED OFFER
    > $7.01 /yr
    > VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 许多可用
    > RAM 1024MB RAM
    > CPU 1 vCORE
    > HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    > BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    > LOCATION 洛杉矶, 加州 节点 LOCATION
    > IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

now in chinese?

The person requested that one in Chinese, also I was kind of curious what the TTS would do.

@JabJab said:

alvaro said: Are all specials activated instantly?

Did you even read the website before buy?
    Please note, these services will not be created upon purchase. We will be creating them on a staggered basis and they should generally be delivered within an hour of purchase, however, in some cases, it may take longer.

We probably have 50-100 tickets of people that didn't read this and then a little more (I guess more justifiable) where it's been much longer than 2 hours.

@king8654 said:
    @VirMach any chance of having few vps from yest provisioned by tonight? There active but no virtual machine found in panel. No biggie just curious

Speaking of this, we're still going through these. Most are an easy fix but others broke so we have to step in manually.

@hacktek said:

@FZhang said:

LIMITED OFFER
    > > $80.00 /yr
    > > VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 2 GIGABIT
    > > RAM 12288MB RAM
    > > CPU 4 vCORE
    > > HDD 125GB SSD (RAID 10)
    > > BANDWIDTH 5000GB BANDWIDTH
    > > LOCATION Los Angeles, CA LOCATION
    > > IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Too rich for my blood

This lasted like 2 seconds. No stock already.

I figured this one would go fast so I made sure it shows up as not 40% off on those other sites so it's just "not bad." I'm surprised I got that close though.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • alvaro said: I saw now, after almost 24 hours the server appears as activated in the client area, but it says: Virtual server not found

So instead of asking this question with some details and such you decided to ask the other one, the most vague ever you can? :)

Yes, things like that will happen from time to time - especially with "good" offers - servers are getting overloaded. If you can wait - just wait, VirMach will automatically take care of those later. If you in total rush then open ticket - but @VirMach please confirm that this is still the advised procedure?

edited December 2019

@Unicom said:

samm said: @Unicom for you. 125GB.

Too much))

What's just right?

• @VirMach I ordered the LET deal but alas, did it from work and maxmind geolocates our IP in the US. It's pending but I'm not sure if that's due to the manual provisioning or getting flagged. I've been a prior customer and have had multiple servers, previously had a BF deal paid with the same card. Do I need to put in a ticket or reply to the current one? Don't want to overwhelm support more than they probably are already.

edited December 2019

@JabJab said:

alvaro said: I saw now, after almost 24 hours the server appears as activated in the client area, but it says: Virtual server not found

So instead of asking this question with some details and such you decided to ask the other one, the most vague ever you can? :)

Yes, things like that will happen from time to time - especially with "good" offers - servers are getting overloaded. If you can wait - just wait, VirMach will automatically take care of those later. If you in total rush then open ticket - but @VirMach please confirm that this is still the advised procedure?

We actually thought this was a huge problem with how vocal people have been about it but it looks like it's under 1% of all of them that this happens on.

edited December 2019

@hacktek said:
    @VirMach I ordered the LET deal but alas, did it from work and maxmind geolocates our IP in the US. It's pending but I'm not sure if that's due to the manual provisioning or getting flagged. I've been a prior customer and have had multiple servers, previously had a BF deal paid with the same card. Do I need to put in a ticket or reply to the current one? Don't want to overwhelm support more than they probably are already.

You need to just pay it and stay patient (it will probably add up to 12 hours to your creation -- actually let's say a few days to be safe.)

Make sure to pay it quickly though.

• Oh yeah, all paid for. Thanks!

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2019

$29.98 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – More Requested
    RAM 2560MB RAM
    CPU 8 vCORE
    HDD 80GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 3000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Seattle, WA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Nice, very nice - if you don't need much RAM :D

• Still not got the VPS. Cannot install the OS as the limit of 0/1 has bee exceeded and no reply to the ticket about this issue. No longer interested.

• Ah dang, already ordered the $24 one in Seattle, otherwise would have gotten this one. Thanks @VirMach

• I missed the $7.01 deal. I'm so sad right now :(

• hennaboy said: No longer interested.

Thank you :smiley:

Thanked by 1alilet
  • be cancelled at the last step…

• $6.22 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – Not Plenty
    RAM 768MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Chicago, IL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Not plenty :joy:

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • user123user123 Member
    edited December 2019

Ugh, it's been adding to cart for the last minute :(

Edit: still loading, so I'm assuming it's gone?

Edit 2: I'm on the final checkout screen! I hope it goes through!!

Edit 3: Cart is empty. Site is super slow in trying to see if there's an unpaid invoice...

• @Ouji said:
    I missed the $7.01 deal. I'm so sad right now :(

This $6.22 one is even better, 30GB ssd, so generous!

• in $6.22, 30GB space is great deal.

edited December 2019

@KernelPanic said:

@VirMach said:

KernelPanic said: 8 core
    2560MB RAM
    80G SSD
    3000GB Bandwidth
    BUFFALO, NY
    $20.39

This one oversold by 83% because of how many people added it at the same exact second. I can try to do it but it will have to be a little more reasonable, I don't want crashing and overselling to that degree especially on a high disk package. It makes it difficult as we have to find other nodes and manually generate them so time-consuming as well.

It would probably have to be closer to $30 then I feel like it would only oversell by 10-30%

Sounds good! I would be happy with bit lower specs if that would make the offer reasonable & possibly closer to $25, just need one in Seattle.

Sorry, this was $29.98 and it still somehow oversold by 110%

• @VirMach Still stuck on "Waiting for billing.virmach.com..." :P

• vimslim said: This $6.22 one is even better, 30GB ssd, so generous!

Yeah, I can use that as swap. I'm trying to get it.

• trying to get 6.22 one.. getting timeouts

• donlidonli Member
    edited December 2019

Thank you for the $ 6.22 in Chicago Manual @VirMach man.

MerrySecondhand-VM to you too.

• OujiOuji Member
    edited December 2019

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY MY CART WENT BLANK FOR NO REASON, HELP ME OUT @VirMach

• After I checkout, the stock gone

• @VirMach, nice ones! Good to see other locations than Buffalo being available :smile: