Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 48
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @samm said:
    so until now $3.99 was the lowest price deal, right?

exactly!

Obviously, the likelihood of a $0.95 deal is negligible.

• Cmon bot, gimme one with a decent amount of ram and disk...I missed the 14 gig one for $38 :(

• @VirMach - considering that @FAT32 is missing in action temporarily, would it be possible to reserve a few of the choice breakfast dishes for him to claim as he reclaims his Deal Compiler Extraordinaire title?

Thanked by 2TheWizard FAT32
  • samm said: 15GB is more than enough for most people. If you need more than that then they will come with higher price. It's kvm where you get dedicated disk not OpenVZ.

I don't care about KVM or OVZ. This is just a way to manage the server. Websites do not need a constant load, but the disk is always required, especially if WordPress is installed.

• @Unicom said:

samm said: 15GB is more than enough for most people. If you need more than that then they will come with higher price. It's kvm where you get dedicated disk not OpenVZ.

I don't care about KVM or OVZ. This is just a way to manage the server. Websites do not need a constant load, but the disk is always required, especially if WordPress is installed.

25Gb now

• @Unicom said:

I don't care about KVM or OVZ. This is just a way to manage the server.

:-0

• LIMITED TIME
    $13.33 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 1024MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Atlanta, GA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

imo pretty good deal

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

@Unicom said:
    hahaha. 15 Gb SSD again

We went from doing 5, to 10, to 15 minimums on the VirBot™ and next year we'll still probably get "hahaha 20GB SSD again" comments. 🤷

@nullnothere said:
    @VirMach - considering that @FAT32 is missing in action temporarily, would it be possible to reserve a few of the choice breakfast dishes for him to claim as he reclaims his Deal Compiler Extraordinaire title?

Quick, if anyone lives near him please purchase this and this and stand outside his window.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2019

I like 15 GB! 15 GB is usable.

DUCKING WHERE IS THAT VPS?
    Oh, Los Angeles.

Hello China.

• donlidonli Member
    edited December 2019

洛杉矶, 加州 节点 LOCATION:

Los Angeles, California Node

• LIMITED OFFER
    $7.01 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 许多可用
    RAM 1024MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION 洛杉矶, 加州 节点 LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

now in chinese?

Thanked by 1tapa
  • @donli said:
    洛杉矶, 加州 节点 LOCATION/!

LA, CA

• lowfrontlowfront Member
    edited December 2019

@VirMach said:
    Quick, if anyone lives near him please purchase this and this and stand outside his window.

. : )

Special Request @VirMach

KVM - Special BF
    1024MB RAM
    4 vCORE
    5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    100GB BANDWIDTH
    NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• 许多可用 [Many available] for 7$
    Billing server on fireeeeeeeeeeeee

• Many available.

• @VirMach said: Quick, if anyone lives near him please purchase this and this and stand outside his window.

Ordered. I just realized though that @FAT32 is a state of the art technology leader and so will refuse to have anything to do with this old clunky technology.

So I'll need a nice VPS to convert it into the latest MP5 over IPv7 tubes that disconnect the pipes...

Now where can I get one of those nice VPS with a good fast 3GHz CPU and enough RAM to keep this whole conversion process memory and CPU bound so that the really fast SSD disks are idling really hard...

• wtf with the Chinese characters

• @tetech said:
    wtf with the Chinese characters

It was a VirBot test to see whose awake and paying attention

• @tetech said:
    wtf with the Chinese characters

He's just messing with them.

• {"price":"$7.01 \/yr<\/span>","virt":"KVM","ram":"1024","cpu":1,"hdd":15,"bw":500,"ips":1,"pid":175,"message":"\u8bb8\u591a\u53ef\u7528","location":"\u6d1b\u6749\u77f6, \u52a0\u5dde \u8282\u70b9","ram_n":null,"windows":null,"cpu_n":null,"hdd_n":null,"bw_n":null,"ips_n":null,"location_n":null,"windows_n":null,"planid":1014}

Well done, directly output Chinese.

• @wfjoyce said:
    {"price":"$7.01 \/yr<\/span>","virt":"KVM","ram":"1024","cpu":1,"hdd":15,"bw":500,"ips":1,"pid":175,"message":"\u8bb8\u591a\u53ef\u7528","location":"\u6d1b\u6749\u77f6, \u52a0\u5dde \u8282\u70b9","ram_n":null,"windows":null,"cpu_n":null,"hdd_n":null,"bw_n":null,"ips_n":null,"location_n":null,"windows_n":null,"planid":1014}

Well done, directly output Chinese.

Unicode for the win.

• Well, not quite what I requested but close enough, grabbed the Chinese special and I think that's it for me this year.

• someone is ddosing him ?

• LIMITED OFFER
    $80.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 2 GIGABIT
    RAM 12288MB RAM
    CPU 4 vCORE
    HDD 125GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 5000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Los Angeles, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Too rich for my blood

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • Are all specials activated instantly?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2019

alvaro said: Are all specials activated instantly?

Did you even read the website before buy?
    Please note, these services will not be created upon purchase. We will be creating them on a staggered basis and they should generally be delivered within an hour of purchase, however, in some cases, it may take longer.

Thanked by 1tetech
  • @Unicom for you. 125GB.

• @FZhang said:

LIMITED OFFER
    > $80.00 /yr
    > VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 2 GIGABIT
    > RAM 12288MB RAM
    > CPU 4 vCORE
    > HDD 125GB SSD (RAID 10)
    > BANDWIDTH 5000GB BANDWIDTH
    > LOCATION Los Angeles, CA LOCATION
    > IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Too rich for my blood

This lasted like 2 seconds. No stock already.

• king8654king8654 Member
    edited December 2019

@VirMach any chance of having few vps from yest provisioned by tonight? There active but no virtual machine found in panel. No biggie just curious

• samm said: @Unicom for you. 125GB.

Too much))