Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why are the LEB Feed offers, posted in offers allowed to break the rules? - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why are the LEB Feed offers, posted in offers allowed to break the rules?

1131415161719»

Comments

• If you are all wondering why I am posting this info from the other forum, its just to update @Nekki on it as he is too stubborn to join it

• TimboJones said: In all seriousness, giving warnings to people before a ban makes a big difference. Waiting until "you've had enough" or "can't take this anymore" is a sign of moderators not moderating.

Yeah, but warnings are in no way satisfying, people whine at you if you do it, it's just easier to straight-up ban'em.

• tgl said: If you are all wondering why I am posting this info from the other forum, its just to update @Nekki on it as he is too stubborn to join it

That's just touching. You really don't need to go out of your way for me.

I'm not being stubborn though. LES doesn't need a Nekki.

• Nekki said: LES doesn't need a Nekki.

yet

Thanked by 1tarasis
  • tgl said: yet

Ant will hit the off switch if things get that bad.

• @Nekki said:

tgl said: yet

Ant will hit the off switch if things get that bad.

Oh, you know well that Ant would love to see you on LES

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Closed by OPs request, what needed to be said is done and the conversation is way off track.

Thanked by 3uptime poisson Asim
This discussion has been closed.