Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why are the LEB Feed offers, posted in offers allowed to break the rules? - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why are the LEB Feed offers, posted in offers allowed to break the rules?

Comments

• @Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:
    I think that he said it well, and that it probably needed to be said, because a number of people in this thread seem to think that LESers are anti-LETers, but this is not generally the case.

I don’t think you credit folks with enough intelligence.

Hey, just noticed that you've become a moderator! How in the world did you manage that? :smile:

I asked for mod powers so I could do BF/CM. Surprisingly, they gave them to me.

I've always said that CC are not so bad

• @angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:
    I think that he said it well, and that it probably needed to be said, because a number of people in this thread seem to think that LESers are anti-LETers, but this is not generally the case.

Hey, just noticed that you've become a moderator! How in the world did you manage that? :smile:

Nothing to do with CC, it was @raindog308 and @trewq. CC have nothing to do with LET day to day, they just airdrop in stupid ideas and ignore requests to fix stuff or provide the mods with better tools/access.

Thanked by 2default skorous
  • @Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

Nothing to do with CC, it was @raindog308 and @trewq. CC have nothing to do with LET day to day, they just airdrop in stupid ideas and ignore requests to fix stuff or provide the mods with better tools/access.

Yeah, I know. (I was trying to produce a little irony. It's late -- it didn't work.)

• Well, Talk @ LES is what LET should have been but didn't become (at least in its current form) and I am happy to spend more time there for this reason.

• Amitz

• Is this post boneless?

• tgltgl Member
    edited November 2019

No, I was just Amitzing @poisson's post, because I agree with him, Amitz is a universal word that can mean many things in Vpsennen language

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @tgl said:
    No, I was just Amitzing @poisson's post, because I agree with him, Amitz is a universal word that can mean many things in Vpsennen language

Gluten free?

• @SirFoxy that reminded me of this:

• @Nekki said:

I do agree that if I pay attention/do some research, I shouldn't fall for poor LEB offers. But if I haven't paid attention for a while and then come back and browse LEB offers, it seems price level has increased, and I might accept that if I don't research more. So, main problem is LEB now being useless/corrupt ... IMHO. And using LET threads to warn of all the crappy providers/offers at LEB seems like too much work. Just my two cents...

• @Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

It suffices to look at some of the comments made in this thread. (It's not about intelligence per se -- it's about attitudes.)

Anyone who wants to remain solely on LET is free to do so for whatever reason, but there's no need to invent an ideology for doing so. (I'm not saying that you in particular are doing this.)

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

How many offers and from how many providers are there so far on LES?

• @angstrom said:

Anyone who wants to remain solely on LET is free to do so for whatever reason, but there's no need to invent an ideology for doing so. (I'm not saying that you in particular are doing this.)

I have literally no idea what you’re going on about now.

• @Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

I have literally no idea what you’re going on about now.

It's okay (if you have no idea)

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited November 2019

@jsg said:
    How many offers and from how many providers are there so far on LES?

I think maybe 5 so far

EDIT2:

Or 4, not sure. It's moving pretty quickly - I'm guessing we'll see a dozen more by this time next week.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @uptime said:
    I'm guessing we'll see a dozen more by this time next week.

Thanked by 2uptime vimalware
  • Yup, 5 posts in tbe Offers section confirmed.

@default - who knows maybe it will be two dozen by Black Friday.

"There are dozens over a hundred of us!"

(142 members signed up at last count)

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • the offer numbers will grow, it is another place to advertise, but what is most important is that there are no LEB offers there

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited November 2019

@tgl said: there are no LEB offers there

patience my friend - it may take some time for them to figure out how to apply for a provider tag :smiley:

• @uptime said:

@tgl said: there are no LEB offers there

patience my friend - it may take some time for them to figure out how to apply for a provider tag :smiley:

Aren't there already accounts for jbiloh and LEBFeed on LES? :smiley:

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • I didn't notice the LEBFeed account ... and I assumed the jbiloh account is a troll. (So what else is new?) :)

Anyhoo ... something something changes are coming.

Lulz ...

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

... and some LES members try to get more people to LES behind the scenes (even with tricks) ...
    (No, that's not an assumption but based on a case known to me). And no, I'm not talking about some well meaning members who ask in a friendly way ("hey, about joing LES?").

Sad, very sad but probably not unexpected for some of us.

I don't exactly like CC, absolutely not, but what I like even less is some people fighting against CC and everything related - incl. LET.

• @jsg I did not invite anyone there, and I never will, the "tricks" are played by CC on innocent customers, selling them scam offers, from companies that offer no refunds and provide very poor services

If keeping this 'warning' thread visible is a bad thing, telling people around here how things actually work, i will let others judge me

do not worry about your precious forum, it will survive, most people will at most hang on both, they will come there from curiosity and then probably come back because the drama is here

i'm with @AnthonySmith on uncovering the sh_t [(c) jsg] and this started as a complaint, not as a new forum initiative

• @jsg said:
    ... and some LES members try to get more people to LES behind the scenes (even with tricks) ...
    (No, that's not an assumption but based on a case known to me). And no, I'm not talking about some well meaning members who ask in a friendly way ("hey, about joing LES?").

Sad, very sad but probably not unexpected for some of us.

I don't exactly like CC, absolutely not, but what I like even less is some people fighting against CC and everything related - incl. LET.

I already opened the discussion to LES about the spam done here, and it seems the leader (OP of this thread) does not care about one's opinion, bans you for it, and deletes your comments, because you dare to have "animosity" towards his community and it's future monetary value.

I guess this is how a leader, once respected here (like the OP of this thread) turns into a person supporting spam (as in unsolicited messages and invites).

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited November 2019

@default said: I guess this is how a leader, once respected here (like the OP of this thread) turns into a person supporting spam (as in unsolicited messages and invites).

This is news to me: have LET participants really received or been receiving unsolicited messages and/or invites? If yes, from who?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • :popcorn:

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Speaking of spam, why the hell did no one sent me any spam (wondering)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Mods, look at my PMs.
    I will take the warning if I deserve it.

• @vimalware said:
    Mods, look at my PMs.

What did you do?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@vimalware said:
    Mods, look at my PMs.

I am not invited? :(

This discussion has been closed.