Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% off In our budget servers ! Located in Romania , Last chance to get a really cheap dedicated ! - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% off In our budget servers ! Located in Romania , Last chance to get a really cheap dedicated !

12345679»

Comments

• dfroe said: Oops, looks like a backup restore might have happen or the maintenance is still going on. My invoice to add funds - which I already paid via PayPal - does not show up anymore.

I was already about to submit a ticket (though low-prio to be honest), but unfortunatelly cloudflare 524 appeared while submitting the form. So let's give them some time to have the billing system properly fixed - and to sleep as it is already quite late in Romania.

unfortunatly the msqul server was crash , we had to restore the backups , some transactions was lost but will be added tumorrow manually .

• robohost said: How can i get 50% funds? And do you have another e5 discount?

yes i have prepared another round of 100 but will be next week .

• moni099878 said: I've been waiting 20 days for the ticket.

forget it. focus on something else.

if was something related with lxc , please pm i will offer a full refund , LXC solution was the worst what i have made in my life. So really sorry for the experience.

• @cociu said:

if was something related with lxc , please pm i will offer a full refund , LXC solution was the worst what i have made in my life. So really sorry for the experience.

@cociu you are up like 24/7 in LET, no wonder most are posting here. what time do you sleep?

• And how can i get 50% credits? Just topup and you will manually add 50%?

• @andy99 said:
    Can't login either & shared (nameservers?) not working. Please fix asap cociu, cheers!

Dear COCIU, my shared hosting plan doesn't working for 11 hours already, what's happened? Please fix it ASAP and please, let us know what is going on!

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited January 2019

zenial said: Dear COCIU, my shared hosting plan doesn't working for 11 hours already, what's happened? Please fix it ASAP and please, let us know what is going on!

Welcome to LET. This is a helpdesk for Hostsoultions.ro and other providers, too. LET is combining helpdeks from a bunch of providers (limited help for CC brands, too!).
    While this is your first post ever, we provide you with some tips on using the LET helpdesk:

• Did you try to turn it off an on again?
    • Did you open a ticket?
    • Did you have patience about downtime on an extremely cheap service?

Also, consider to give us some rating for our help desk services:
    [ ] VERY GOOD
    [ ] IT'S OK
    [ ] AVERAGE
    [ ] I AM NOT SATISFIED AT ALL
    [ ] CRAPPY HELPDESK

Thank you for your ticket and we will be happy to help you in the future with any other provider you may have issues with.

• :smiley: haha @jvnadr

• @cociu said:

robohost said: How can i get 50% funds? And do you have another e5 discount?

yes i have prepared another round of 100 but will be next week .

Same price and specs as the last E5‘s?

E5-2450L / 32GB / 1TB HDD / 1 IPv4 / 20TB@gbps for ~37€?

• @cociu Hey buddy any issue with your reseller hosting? I have contacted support as well. Let us know please if something is going on ??
    Thanks

• cociu said: the promo is running until the day 05.02.2019 so have time.

Oops, But I find my credit has lost. It's will be fine..?

Well, I hope that will be fine.

• jvnadr said: Welcome to LET. This is a helpdesk for Hostsoultions.ro and other providers, too. LET is combining helpdeks from a bunch of providers (limited help for CC brands, too!).

While this is your first post ever, we provide you with some tips on using the LET helpdesk:

Did you try to turn it off an on again?

Did you open a ticket?
    Did you have patience about downtime on an extremely cheap service?
    Also, consider to give us some rating for our help desk services:
    [ ] VERY GOOD
    [ ] IT'S OK
    [ ] AVERAGE
    [ ] I AM NOT SATISFIED AT ALL
    [ ] CRAPPY HELPDESK

Thank you for your ticket and we will be happy to help you in the future with any other provider you may have issues with.

– I even could not connect to the cPanel, see below

– Yes, I've opened #338343 and #392368;

– It passed more than 24h already after my server went down.

When I'm trying to connect to web page with different domains I see same message:

Any advice here?

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=35

There are some typos.
    "Profesional"

Also in the menu leading to that page.

• Any update on recovering payments and invoices from yesterday?

• @cociu How far behind is support staff on tickets right now?

• Don't think Cociu is going to tell with that username :trollface:

• @saibal He was till 30 January, but anyhow 48 hrs downtime is acceptable but it has been a bit more than that now.
    I hope he is able to streamline things soon. Not sure what exactly happened.

• edited February 2019

"The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

@cociu I'm getting this error on Plan 2

will you restock plan 1?

• is SSD4 and SSD6 coming back online soon..

• @saibal said:
    Don't think Cociu is going to tell with that username :trollface:

Maybe he's just a fan of banana slugs?

• @cociu

I'm getting this error with all servers:
    "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

There is no discount anymore?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited February 2019

As you can all imagine, @cociu is backed up with a crap ton of tickets. While this thread has proven to be useful for communicating with @cociu with ongoing issues, I feel like it’s not fair for him as he has to answer everyone twice (both on LET and via/ ticket).

As such, I’ve set the thread to sink unless @cociu wants to keep this thread active (which I doubt).

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2019

doghouch said: @cociu wants to keep this thread active

you can close it thanks. Also still have plan 5 and plan 6 of budget aviable with the cupon code but verry low stoc

• comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited February 2019

@cociu, please check the ticket #110919, opened since Feb 13