Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% off In our budget servers ! Located in Romania , Last chance to get a really cheap dedicated ! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% off In our budget servers ! Located in Romania , Last chance to get a really cheap dedicated !

Comments

• abaaba Member

@mrclown yes I have choose HDD priority as boot selection. I cannot prioritise a hdd when there is no hdd list in rom. Only first hdd get bootable it seems.

• @cociu said:

xreann20 said: @cociu is the discount does recurr? Or have to be a one time pay?

in the dedis is recurring up to 10 payments, so if you buy montly you will have 10 minth this price , if you buy quarently .... 30 months in this price.

Op says 12 though

Thanked by 1mrclown
  • @aba said:
    @mrclown yes I have choose HDD priority as boot selection. I cannot prioritise a hdd when there is no hdd list in rom. Only first hdd get bootable it seems.

Nope. you can change the order of HDD. that isn't in boot menu.

• abaaba Member

yes I remember if i install a new os on the same pc I can make it dual boot on different partition/hdd.

• @aba said:
    yes I remember if i install a new os on the same pc I can make it dual boot on different partition/hdd.

Try to dig in further in BIOS settings. You will find that to switch different drives. If you are talking about same drive and different partition, that's not same matter.

• @cociu said:
    only 5 of them :smile:

Dedicated Server

2xE5-2450 (32 Vcore)

32 gb ram

1tb sata hdd (new one)

1 ipv4

1gbps port speed (almost dedicated)

20 tb traffic included/mo

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=339

Hi @cociu, is this recurring?

• @akhfa said:

@cociu said:

Dedicated Server

2xE5-2450 (32 Vcore)

32 gb ram

1tb sata hdd (new one)

1 ipv4

Yeah, it was recurring but sold out.

You are late man...

• @Wolf said:

@akhfa said:

@cociu said:

Dedicated Server

2xE5-2450 (32 Vcore)

32 gb ram

1tb sata hdd (new one)

1 ipv4

Yeah, it was recurring but sold out.

You are late man...

No. I got one. Just make sure it is recurring :wink:

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Please check your inbox @cociu

• Cociu,

Please help me out...

I paid for your lxc 400GB storage deal,

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450L 0 @ 1.80GHz
    Number of cores : 4
    CPU frequency : 1779.651 MHz
    Total size of Disk : 393.0 GB (0.7 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem : 4096 MB (49 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 4224 MB (36 MB Used)
    System uptime : 4 days, 12 hour 50 min
    Load average : 36.05, 26.33, 24.37
    Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)

Kernel : 4.15.18-9-pve
    I/O speed(1st run) : 3.8 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run) : 3.5 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run) : 3.5 MB/s

Average I/O speed : 3.6 MB/s
    Node Name IPv4 address Download Speed
    CacheFly 205.234.175.175 4.84MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo, JP 106.187.96.148 4.75MB/s
    Linode, Singapore, SG 139.162.23.4 2.38MB/s
    Linode, London, UK 176.58.107.39 5.80MB/s

The problem is, the speed and I/O of the system is getting worsen day by day..

I had informed/raised a ticket to move my VPS to some other node, but didn't get the response for past 2 day's

My ticket no is 685921.

I am bringing this to you bcz I had waited for 2 day's & their is no reply from your customer care Dept .

Kindly do something..

@cociu..

Deep down - it's frustrating. At least you people should explain if there is a issue..

I respect your service. But you need to improve your customer care Dept.. I been waiting for 3 days.. yet, there is no reply from @cociu nor from hostsolutions customer support...

Pretty bad for a deal. 😣

Still hoping to get resolvement...
    Or esle refund it ..

• Deepak_leb said: Cociu,

Please help me out...

also please understand let is not my help desk , we know about lxc issue and we work hard in the latest days to find something to replace this solution. If you cannot wait please open a tiket and ask for a full refund.

• @cociu said:

Deepak_leb said: Cociu,

Please help me out...

also please understand let is not my help desk , we know about lxc issue and we work hard in the latest days to find something to replace this solution. If you cannot wait please open a tiket and ask for a full refund.

Hello cociu. Don't be mad. As a customer I was looking for a reasonable explanation. That doesn't meant I blame you.

I had waited 3 days . Just for a reply on your website.. as things seems to cause a worry. Then only I pm-ed you but you hadn't reply ..

So that's why I posted my query here..

Be a responsible to improve your customer service.
    Cheers.. nothing personal.. still love your services :)

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2019

Deepak_leb said: Be a responsible to improve your customer service.

Cheers.. nothing personal.. still love your services

true , also i respond to all my personal message but ,.. i am not all day here ...

also no worry , i will find a solution to be again all estable, we are working in this because lxc .... is sucks

Thanked by 1Deepak_leb
  • @cociu said:

Deepak_leb said: Be a responsible to improve your customer service.

Cheers.. nothing personal.. still love your services

true , also i respond to all my personal message but ,.. i am not all day here ...

also no worry , i will find a solution to be again all estable, we are working in this because lxc .... is sucks

That's optimistic 😉 glad to hear that you are on track.

• Addon ip ?

• thenet said: Addon ip ?

depend of plan you choose.

• cociu said: lxc .... is sucks

Mhm so ordering "normal" (openVZ) VPS rather than LXC VPS would be the better option atm?

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

Website seems to have some issues after the "Free 50% credit !" was sent out.

• m4nu said: Website seems to have some issues after the "Free 50% credit !" was sent out.

hahah we perform a issue with the msqul , will be up in some minutes.

• Hey cociu, can I stack 30% off on previous yearly storage packages with this 50% extra credit?

• Has time passed another year? The 50% Bonus very familiar.

• elliotc said: Has time passed another year? The 50% Bonus very familiar.

i have decided to make this offer in the biginning of this year to give the posibility to the customers to benefit in full from my next offers. We have many space free here so i will start to offer dedis in verry cheap prices , different configs. Also we will continue with the storage line this year , maybe also kvm offers. Any way this year will the last offer with free credit.

Thanked by 1elliotc
  • Website still down. Is too many people add funds? btw, nice cociu

• DeepSkyFire said: Website still down. Is too many people add funds? btw, nice cociu

the promo is running until the day 05.02.2019 so have time.

Thanked by 1aba
  • @cociu said:

DeepSkyFire said: Website still down. Is too many people add funds? btw, nice cociu

the promo is running until the day 05.02.2019 so have time.

Please check your PM.

• What is with website ? Shared is also not working.

• Can't login either & shared (nameservers?) not working. Please fix asap cociu, cheers!

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

Oops, looks like a backup restore might have happen or the maintenance is still going on. My invoice to add funds - which I already paid via PayPal - does not show up anymore.
    I was already about to submit a ticket (though low-prio to be honest), but unfortunatelly cloudflare 524 appeared while submitting the form. So let's give them some time to have the billing system properly fixed - and to sleep as it is already quite late in Romania.

• How can i get 50% funds? And do you have another e5 discount?

• I've been waiting 20 days for the ticket.
    forget it. focus on something else.