Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% off In our budget servers ! Located in Romania , Last chance to get a really cheap dedicated ! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% off In our budget servers ! Located in Romania , Last chance to get a really cheap dedicated !

Comments

• abaaba Member
    edited January 2019

do we need this nic driver/firmware with windows server iso? BTW if my disk crashed, do I have to replace it myself or provider (hostsolutions)?

• a little worry about my i/o reading.
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

@aba said:
    do we need this nic driver/firmware with windows server iso?

I am pretty sure that drivers for Windows will include everything needed as there are no open-source issues like you have with Debian. If they are not included in MS ISO you simply install the driver afterwards. You can mount CD and Floppy through iLO.

@aba said:
    BTW if my disk crashed, do I have to replace it myself or provider (hostsolutions)?

If the drive is supplied by provider, he should replace it. If you ship your own drive, you must of course take care of the RMA on your own (which basically means double shipping costs from and to Romania as well as handling the RMA as such).

@aba said:
    a little worry about my i/o reading.

Did you check SMART status of your drive?

smartctl -a -d cciss,0 /dev/sda

Thanked by 3aba eol akhfa
  • abaaba Member
    edited January 2019

so far so bad sector or corrected errors. Thanks for the advise. That what LET all about as community. 10 years old hdd still kicking but maybe moving parts/ball bearing wearing off as i/o seems lower.

Thanked by 1HaendlerIT
  • eoleol Member

Check also drive model and make.
    IO speed is probably alright for old spinning rust.

• abaaba Member

Its ok i guess. I hope it will last a few more years

• Is it possible that they added more disks to the servers and what are the costs?
    1TB or 2TB

• rocksito said: Is it possible that they added more disks to the servers and what are the costs?

1TB or 2TB

we do not offer upgrade posibility , if you buy your own hdd i am glad to install.

• ok , less than 50 servers in all budget plans in total , we will remain with 10 servers reserved if someone is faill . Thanks all for participate.

• interesed someone in let say :smile:

2xX5650-60-70-80-90 cpu
    16 gb ram
    2x146 hdd

price arrownd 25 dollars/mo ?

I will have arrownd 100 , if someone is interesed let me know maybe i will make this offer next time.

• eoleol Member

@cociu said:
    interested someone in let say :smile:

2x X5650-60-70-80-90 cpu
    16 gb ram
    2x146 GB hdd

price around 25 dollars/mo ?

I will have around 100 , if someone is interested let me know maybe i will make this offer next time.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • teamaccteamacc Member
    edited January 2019

I'd be interested in some high-storage server with about 1G ram per 1TB of disk (zfs), for cheap per month.

Minimum 32 gigs of ram, preferably 64 or more if you know what im saying :D

Thanked by 1cociu
  • teamacc said: I'd be interested in some high-storage server with about 1G ram per 1TB of disk (zfs), for cheap per month.

i will start to offer large storage dedis up to 190 tb /server in maximum 2 month. Need to fix some internal issues like the autoprovisioning module and we will offer this kind of servers in low budget.

• @cociu do you also offer colocation? Have some old HP G8 (Dual E5 2450L's) laying around, i need more idle nodes :)

• FoxelVox said: @cociu do you also offer colocation? Have some old HP G8 (Dual E5 2450L's) laying around, i need more idle nodes

arrownd 25 eur/mo depend of traffic what you need.

• How many drives can a server fit inside?

• edfox said: How many drives can a server fit inside?

i have with 4 and with 8 , once you place the order i can tell you exactly because i dont know until the NOC is install your server.

• abaaba Member
    edited January 2019

@cociu How many slot free left for hdd my server? Nevermind I will ask with open ticket later

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:
    i will start to offer large storage dedis up to 190 tb /server in maximum 2 month. Need to fix some internal issues like the autoprovisioning module and we will offer this kind of servers in low budget.

:open_mouth: That will be awesome.

.oO( But I don't think I really need more storage ) :smile:

• aba said: @cociu How many slot free left for hdd my server? Nevermind I will ask with open ticket later

yes you need to open a tiket because if i search "aba" in our whmcs i am sure i will not find much , any way , the config servers came with 4 or 8 slots , one is ocupated by actual hdd

Thanked by 1aba
  • painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited January 2019

@cociu said:
    interesed someone in let say :smile:

2xX5650-60-70-80-90 cpu
    16 gb ram
    2x146 hdd

I will have arrownd 100 , if someone is interesed let me know maybe i will make this offer next time.

I need it, I have two VPS with you now one SSD plan four and one SSD plan 6 and I am very happy with them,

How much bandwidth do you plan to offer with the servers.

• abaaba Member

@cociu lol

• @cociu said:
    interesed someone in let say :smile:

2xX5650-60-70-80-90 cpu
    16 gb ram
    2x146 hdd

I'm interested

• painfreepc said: How much bandwidth do you plan to offer with the servers.

at least 10tb .... i will see.

• @cociu can we increase HHD ?

• abaaba Member

rocksito said: Is it possible that they added more disks to the servers and what are the costs?

I think this is the same question. The answer is already written above.
    @jokymic

• jokymic said: @cociu can we increase HHD ?

in budget servers you must to buy your own hdd and send it to us, is the only option what we give.

or you mean for x5650 servers ?

• abaaba Member
    edited January 2019

@cociu if I want to buy 1 hdd (146 GB hdd) from you, how much?
    *if it is not for sale its ok.

• aba said: @cociu if I want to buy 1 hdd (146 GB hdd) from you, how much?

15 eur + one sister

Thanked by 4eol aba MikePT Letzien
  • abaaba Member

lol I think you should open a store hdd here. :-)

• aba said: lol I think you should open a store hdd here. :-)

is not a joke , we prepare a website .

Thanked by 1aba