Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% off In our budget servers ! Located in Romania , Last chance to get a really cheap dedicated ! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% off In our budget servers ! Located in Romania , Last chance to get a really cheap dedicated !

Comments

• conexent said: I have never experienced it since I bought the server until now and still keep waiting for reply ticket in 3 days. Please check ticket

All tikets related with this offer will be resolved in maximum 24 hours. After this we will be back to normal , now we had focused all our effort in some internal issues wich was appear durring this offer , some missconfig in noc-pc.

• @cociu , kindly help me with this ticket please. #867020

• @daemonsyn said:
    @cociu , kindly help me with this ticket please. #867020

just enjoy the cheap servers :smiley: dont expect any kind of support from them

• @cociu Does provide a great support, esp. considering the price point. If you think about the amount of sold servers and potential tickets raised, its obvious why support might take a little longer. Honestly... for the amount most of you pay, it is great. If you are unsatisfied just cancel and get your mondy redunded.

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2019

Wolf said: about the amount of sold servers and potential tickets raised

320 tikets this morning, most of them with ILO details , to set a ILO+VPN a person is tard at least 3 min/client ... and all clients need it asap

• abaaba Member

its Sunday people in Romania working today? salute man

• >

aba said: its Sunday people in Romania working today? salute man

we are obligated to work when we sell in bulk ... yes i have ask my people if want to work because we need to resolve the ilo for all customers and resolve the tikets . So my people are always promt and yes we are all here with our caffe working in this.

• abaaba Member
    edited January 2019

keep up the good work and thank you for being transparent so that people can understand the situation.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @cociu , thanks. Mine was resolved too.

• @cociu said:

Wolf said: about the amount of sold servers and potential tickets raised

320 tikets this morning, most of them with ILO details , to set a ILO+VPN a person is tard at least 3 min/client ... and all clients need it asap

Well I was a bit inpatient because of that too. But must understand the pain and much more affordable pricing. Hopefully template issue could be fixed then a lot of iLO request won't happen unnecessarily. I wouldn't want iLO but just standard installation for that pricing. :smile:

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

Out of interest, what are you guys using this servers for?
    Only thing I can imagine is tor or vpn?

(would have posted without signature but not possible in mobile view, sorry).

• eoleol Member

@FR_Michael said:

Let me introduce you to the concept of idling...

• @FR_Michael said:

(would have posted without signature but not possible in mobile view, sorry).

Mostly private tor. Sometimes I used it as dirt cheap temp storage server to upload to Gsuite Business.

• abaaba Member

I am using the server for my apps development and other stuffs.

@eol said:

@FR_Michael said:

Let me introduce you to the concept of idling...

:)

Thanked by 1eol
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2019

Also, punishment. And other flavors of entertainment.

EDIT2: because many on LET love Cociu more than their own sister.

but seriously ... an often attractive price point and general no fucks given ability to somehow take care of business has won some fans here. I got on and off the hostsolutions roller coaster a while ago (for entertainment purposes only) but have been tempted by some of their offers since then.

Thanked by 1eol
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@FR_Michael said:

If you send a DHL parcel with 4x 1TB to Romania, you can do a lot more than just VPN. ;)

@dfroe said:

@FR_Michael said:

If you send a DHL parcel with 4x 1TB to Romania, you can do a lot more than just VPN. ;)

I hardly believe that lots of let people do this

• @cociu could you give some deals on shared hosting? PM me if you can.

• FR_Michael said: I hardly believe that lots of let people do this

Are you sure ? i make all this for free , so many people was buy hdd of 2-4 tb.

• visionboard said: @cociu could you give some deals on shared hosting? PM me if you can

will came next week so follow my threads.

Thanked by 1visionboard
  • @cociu said:

visionboard said: @cociu could you give some deals on shared hosting? PM me if you can

will came next week so follow my threads.

Finallyyyyyyy. @cociu , until then, can you give account resource limitations on your shared hosting plans?

• visionboard said: Finallyyyyyyy. @cociu , until then, can you give account resource limitations on your shared hosting plans?

will be like 50%off in our Shared Hosting https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/webhosting-romania

Thanked by 1visionboard
  • Again , thanks guys , we have remain with 33 servers in budget servers 4-5-6 all budget 1-2 servers was gone

• @cociu thanks. PMed you just now.

• @cociu said:
    Again , thanks guys , we have remain with 33 servers in budget servers 4-5-6 all budget 1-2 servers was gone

May i have an IMPI access, please? I've already opened ticket 4 days ago (ticket number #814749).

Thanks

• DemoroCZE said: May i have an IMPI access, please? I've already opened ticket 4 days ago (ticket number #814749).

Thanks

>

My guys is working in this and will came. Please forgive us for delay but ... is a hard work. Also if you have opened a tiket about this i hope the subject was something with ILO because in this case will be more easy for us.

Thanked by 1visionboard
  • @cociu said:

DemoroCZE said: May i have an IMPI access, please? I've already opened ticket 4 days ago (ticket number #814749).

Thanks

>

My guys is working in this and will came. Please forgive us for delay but ... is a hard work. Also if you have opened a tiket about this i hope the subject was something with ILO because in this case will be more easy for us.

Sure, no problem :) Ticket subject is "Dedi installation", sadly..

Thanked by 1visionboard
  • DemoroCZE said: Sure, no problem Ticket subject is "Dedi installation", sadly..

ok , i will change it in a proper section. you will recive the ilo today.

Thanked by 1DemoroCZE
  • @cociu said:

DemoroCZE said: Sure, no problem Ticket subject is "Dedi installation", sadly..

ok , i will change it in a proper section. you will recive the ilo today.

Okay, thank you very much.

Thanked by 1cociu