Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 464
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited September 2021

@KASSA said: So?Try not bitch yourself,i m talking with virmach,not you,just be polite

That's what tickets are for. This is a public forum, where we all can participate, including you. If you can't wait and want to get VirMach's priority attention there is a place in the ticket system for priority tickets that they answer first. It cost $15, you need to make the deposit beforehand. Best of luck to you. :)

• Be polite @FrankZ! :D

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • It's coming!

• Thanked by 2FrankZ randomq
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited September 2021

@imok said: Be polite @FrankZ!

I'm working on it ...

Edited to be more polite

• I grabbed this :smile:

$27.03/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    7936MB RAM
    3 vCORE
    25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    15500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by 2randomq imok
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2021

@KASSA said:

@VirMach said:

@KASSA said: Thank you brother, I have already two tickets,check this out
    After Ticket #873080 was submitted, it was closed without solving any problems. The reason for the closure turned out to be: Some employees thought that the problem was solved, so it was closed.

This kind of reply makes me a little confused, obviously nothing has been solved.

A new ticket was added later. It has been more than 12 hours and there is no movement, which is a bit sad.

The virmach service in my mind is not like this

We applied the common patch to all of those, and if that didn't fix it then it's more complicated.

Make sure you only have one ticket that's open, if the other closed and you opened a new one that's fine as long as you mentioned the previous patch didn't work but if you have two tickets open it will only delay resolution.

I did not submit two tickets at the same time. I submitted Ticket #386644 after Ticket #873080 was closed by your mistake.

Ticket #386644 It has been 2 days now, and there is still no advancement.

I have no way of knowing what happened?
    After purchasing your service, your control panel shows that it has been activated, but in fact the machine was not delivered at all.

The ticket has no progress, no feedback, I have no choice but to post here

If it's the issue I think it is based on your post here then it is already activated, but there may be issues with controls. Of course if reinstall doesn't function then it's effectively not a useful machine.

All of these have already been corrected on the tickets specifically created using the control panel issue button. I do apologize if your initial ticket was incorrectly closed. It should not have been closed on out end, I'll see what happened. This was only supposed to be marked as "answered" which means we needed to make sure you could reply back. Checking that now and will edit my post. (edit3) I initially diagnosed this correctly (here) but your second or third reply mentioning your other ticket made me think it's something else.

(edit) This was a result of an error on our end with activation and not an issue with the control panel, but it looked like a control panel issue at a glance so it went into the wrong queue and fixed incorrectly. I'm resolving it now and moving your due date up.

(edit2) Your second ticket was flagged correctly, it was internally on a list of more complicated issues not involving control panel issues. The queue time is unfortunately normal for such flags.

• @dvader said:
    I grabbed this :smile:

$27.03/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    7936MB RAM
    3 vCORE
    25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    15500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

That was a really smart purchase in a great location.
    I am sure that you will really enjoy this VPS.

Thanked by 1dvader
  • @VirMach said:

@KASSA said:

@VirMach said:

@KASSA said: Thank you brother, I have already two tickets,check this out
    After Ticket #873080 was submitted, it was closed without solving any problems. The reason for the closure turned out to be: Some employees thought that the problem was solved, so it was closed.

This kind of reply makes me a little confused, obviously nothing has been solved.

A new ticket was added later. It has been more than 12 hours and there is no movement, which is a bit sad.

The virmach service in my mind is not like this

We applied the common patch to all of those, and if that didn't fix it then it's more complicated.

Make sure you only have one ticket that's open, if the other closed and you opened a new one that's fine as long as you mentioned the previous patch didn't work but if you have two tickets open it will only delay resolution.

I did not submit two tickets at the same time. I submitted Ticket #386644 after Ticket #873080 was closed by your mistake.

Ticket #386644 It has been 2 days now, and there is still no advancement.

I have no way of knowing what happened?
    After purchasing your service, your control panel shows that it has been activated, but in fact the machine was not delivered at all.

The ticket has no progress, no feedback, I have no choice but to post here

If it's the issue I think it is based on your post here then it is already activated, but there may be issues with controls. Of course if reinstall doesn't function then it's effectively not a useful machine.

All of these have already been corrected on the tickets specifically created using the control panel issue button. I do apologize if your initial ticket was incorrectly closed. It should not have been closed on out end, I'll see what happened. This was only supposed to be marked as "answered" which means we needed to make sure you could reply back. Checking that now and will edit my post. (edit3) I initially diagnosed this correctly (here) but your second or third reply mentioning your other ticket made me think it's something else.

(edit) This was a result of an error on our end with activation and not an issue with the control panel, but it looked like a control panel issue at a glance so it went into the wrong queue and fixed incorrectly. I'm resolving it now and moving your due date up.

(edit2) Your second ticket was flagged correctly, it was internally on a list of more complicated issues not involving control panel issues. The queue time is unfortunately normal for such flags.

it works, thx bro.

with you guys got a greatsales on BF promotion

• @KASSA said:

@FrankZ said:

@KASSA said: The ticket has no progress, no feedback, I have no choice but to post here

Since you are relatively new here I will try to be kind.
    When you make a sale like this and have an automated provisioning system inevitably a few of these provisionings will fail. Nobody is trying to rip you off and you will get your server within a few days if you open a ticket and are patient. If you bitch on this forum you will probably get refunded and be marked as a problem client which will make it more difficult to order from this provider in the future. The choice is yours. :)

So?Try not bitch yourself,i m talking with virmach,not you,just be polite

😂😁

• abiaolaogeabiaolaoge Member
    edited September 2021

@VirMach
    Maybe your AUP is out of date:

"Customer’s Service cannot average more than 80 IOPS within any two (2) hour period"

This is the HDD usage policy, we need the SSD and NVME usage policy.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@abiaolaoge said:
    @VirMach

"Customer’s Service cannot average more than 80 IOPS within any two (2) hour period"

I don't have an issue limiting myself to HDD IOPS, but I need to be able to measure it.
    SolusVM doesn't tell me what IOPS my server is using.
    If I can't measure, how am I suppose to limit?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@abiaolaoge said:
    @VirMach

It's been out of date since the beginning, it's just meant to be absolute lowest we'd ever contact you about but we have done that to pretty much zero customers for 80 IOPS. I say pretty much just in case I'm forgetting some weird case that was 80 IOPS with more intensive operations. I really don't think anyone should be worried. You can quote me here if you read this message (anyone reading this) and you do have problems. Then we can go over what happened and adjust the anti-abuse script accordingly (we've already been doing this for years to accommodate pretty much every legitimate use case or to reduce usage level for specific applications that had I/O issues.)

Changing the terms becomes problematic so since we've delayed a change for now for some time, I'll see if we can have a better explanation page (with fine print still referencing ToS.)

Thanked by 1abiaolaoge
  • $8.38/yr - BUFFALO, NY / 3 vCPU / 3838M RAM / 83G SSD / 8383G BW / 1 IPs

I was paying it and it dissapeared :'(

Thanked by 1imok
  • @Warkos said: I was paying it and it dissapeared

same here :cry:

Thanked by 1Warkos
  • Not cool, @VirMach. So many layers before final Submit.

• Nooooooo! I got lucky enough to see the deal and add it to my cart...but then I got "Remote Transaction Failure. Please Contact Support." when submitting my payment info :((

• @user123 said:
    Nooooooo! I got lucky enough to see the deal and add it to my cart...but then I got "Remote Transaction Failure. Please Contact Support." when submitting my payment info :((

same :confounded:

• that went fast.. I was waiting for cheap Buffalo and finally got but couldn't get it.

• Who did get it?

• @VirMach please more 8.38 Buffalo.

• $4.34/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    3434MB RAM
    3 vCORE
    43GB SSD (RAID 10)
    4343GB BANDWIDTH
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

:)

• Virbot gone crazy....and I love it!

• 4.34 LA but don't need this location

• Huh, and this half-deal disappeared after I hit submit. Guess I missed it xD.

• pattern changed , virmach is keeping us awake-

• So quick!!

• WarkosWarkos Member
    edited September 2021

MS said:
    $4.34/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    3434MB RAM
    3 vCORE
    43GB SSD (RAID 10)
    4343GB BANDWIDTH
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

:)

yes finally! I managed to grab this

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • @o_be_one said:
    So quick!!

Ikr? Even I can last 8 seconds. Sometimes.

Thanked by 1o_be_one