Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 466
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited September 2021

@VirMach said: I do hate that this happened to you as you're quite active here but it's slightly comical you decided to add a new card at the worst time possible.

Nothing comical here - everything was on purpose! I just don't wanted to buy anymore idlers... (cancelled everything < 1GB of RAM, enjoy some free IPs :P) yet I was baited (like every sale, lololol) and totally forgotten that Revolut deleted my card that was linked in your system... so I kinda ended with declined transactions and then realized fallback paypal is gone because of theirs stupid greed... so yeah, I lost :D

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • I hope my 838 gets migrated to Ryzen first... 😎

Thanked by 2skorous o_be_one
  • alvinalvin Member
    edited September 2021

Thanks Virmach! 5 special vps were successfully snapped up by manual :D

• yeah Thank you Virmach for the fun.

• @randomq said:
    I hope my 838 gets migrated to Ryzen first... 😎

Yea, VirBot forgot to write "MIGRATES TO RYZEN" on the 838, 434, and 232 deals.

• o_be_oneo_be_one Member
    edited September 2021

@JabJab said: I kinda ended with declined transactions and then realized fallback paypal is gone because of theirs stupid greed..

Now you talk about this, i was not able also to use Apple Pay while its wrote we can :/ That's how ive missed a deal on my side.

@randomq said: I hope my 838 gets migrated to Ryzen first... 😎

I really wanted this one! You lucky!

• @ehab said: yeah Thank you Virmach for the fun.

Agreed. Thanks for the fun Virmach. Managed to get one of the $8.38's there at the end. :)

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited September 2021

EDIT: :(

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

838, 434, 232, 313, 131, what a VirMach-ulate ending.

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • @VirMach Is billing still on that humongous VM from the last BF sale? Everything was super snappy, thanks!

• Once VirMach confirms his sales are over, I will post a list of VMs I am culling from the herd before Black Friday. I have some sweet deals in there from previous years up for transfer...

• donlidonli Member
    edited September 2021

• In my case, I learned that I should use Visa instead of Master for payment. This experience will be put to good use next year :D

• So sad, I was away.

• @ben47955 said:
    So sad, I was away.

Disappointment is the name of the game.

Thanked by 2yoursunny FAT32
  • Wow, I missed all the 5 deals

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness Ganonk
  • @Virmach MOOOOARRR!!!!!!

• yanaxiaoyanaxiao Member
    edited September 2021

Thanks to virmach, I bought a $8.38 special machine. The machine configuration is very good, but I missed the next few games. I hope the boss can get it more times.
    @Virmach

• @VirMach one more round please....

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

What have I missed

• @FAT32 said:
    What have I missed

Some awesome deals

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:
    What have I missed

The torrent of panties flying on stage smacking @VirMach in the face as he furiously pounds away at his well-worn, slightly sticky keyboard hacker-style.

Thanked by 1FAT32

@contactwajeeh said:
    Some awesome deals

Well it is called limited deals for a reason :joy: I have a good rest though

• sammsamm Member
    edited September 2021

@FAT32 said: What have I missed

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @VirMach said:
    23 orders that were stuck have been cancelled/refunded due to a ticket being opened or manual review ticket replied to as we cannot keep going through these tickets back and forth with everyone's preference at this time.

You should reply to them with a pic of the Soup Nazi and say, "NO VPS FOR YOU!"

• I'm sad that I missed the last madness.

edited September 2021

I am actually not surprised and kinda happy and appreciate that VirMach decided to post some insane deals at the end. Congrats to the ones who got the deal! :)

If you can be always prepared for 9 days, then you deserve getting the insane 838 434 232 313 131 deal.

(Not that I didn't... I have my personal laptop beside my work laptop everyday :joy: but I gave up just yesterday because have been distracting my work + sleep, and turned off the notification on my own tracker / compilation list)

Thanks @VirMach for still spending your time to help making a BF/CM 2018 2.0 :)

• Lol oh no! Just when I fell asleep for a nap, I miss the climax! :blush: