Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 469
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @FAT32 said:

@meomeow said:
    I bought the VPS above about 18 hours ago, and paid it via Alipay, but it's still pending now, if I shoud send a ticket to ask the customer service helping me activate this VPS or I should continue to wait for its activating automatically without doing anything?

18 hours is very short... unless you guys don't have a life :sweat_smile: You can consider sell it to FrankZ or me, I don't mind wait for 3 months or longer for activation :)

Haha~ you guys are very humorous~ I like this place much more than before!

• Life is about seeing the confusion of newcomers in this thread, thinking that necroing is a mortal sin, but here's one thread from 2018!

If they only knew how this thread persisted to thrive to see the age of double double...

• If this thread had not been set to sink it would have stayed on the front page of LET since 2018. :)

• @meomeow said:

$4.34/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    3434MB RAM
    3 vCORE
    43GB SSD (RAID 10)
    4343GB BANDWIDTH
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

I bought the VPS above about 18 hours ago, and paid it via Alipay, but it's still pending now, if I shoud send a ticket to ask the customer service helping me activate this VPS or I should continue to wait for its activating automatically without doing anything?

Just keep thinking about both the options for another 48-72 hours and then check the status of VPS at that time.

Patience has magical powers.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @dev_vps said:

@meomeow said:

$4.34/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    3434MB RAM
    3 vCORE
    43GB SSD (RAID 10)
    4343GB BANDWIDTH
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Just keep thinking about both the options for another 48-72 hours and then check the status of VPS at that time.

Patience has magical powers.

Thanks, I think you are right, I should be more patient.

• also make sure you don't have any automated ticket opened about your payment - maybe they need some more data or something. Check your tickets, patiently wait, if no reaction after 72h (and nothing here from VirMach asking to wait/we handle those/we in progress) then open polite ticket asking for status update about your VPS.

• i miss the bot.

hey @FAT32 can you make it run even with out of stock for all :disappointed:

Thanked by 3randomq FrankZ Warkos
  • randomqrandomq Member
    edited September 2021

@ehab said:
    i miss the bot.

hey @FAT32 can you make it run even with out of stock for all :disappointed:

Haha that's a great idea. Just turn it into a game where we compete for the best discounts and a high score. It will need to simulate "out of stock", captchas, and various payment gateway issues. :) Oh and cloudflare, how could I forget cloudflare!

Thanked by 3ehab yoursunny FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:
    You can quote me here if you read this message (anyone reading this) and you do have problems.

If you don't mind, will take advantage of this offer and quote you right away. That's actually a question I wanted to ask for a while already.

Have a couple of VPSes with you since 2017 and 2018 (epic days).

But in SolusVM stats I see graphs for bandwidth and HDD MB/s only. In WHMCS only traffic is available.

Is there any way I can monitor CPU and RAM usage without external scripts (let's put aside IOPS so far)?

The VPSes are relatively small (and also KVM now), so I'd like to avoid wasting memory on external scripts.

• You could run vmstat, and have it output to a log file:> @DataRecovery said:

@VirMach said:
    You can quote me here if you read this message (anyone reading this) and you do have problems.

If you don't mind, will take advantage of this offer and quote you right away. That's actually a question I wanted to ask for a while already.

Have a couple of VPSes with you since 2017 and 2018 (epic days).

But in SolusVM stats I see graphs for bandwidth and HDD MB/s only. In WHMCS only traffic is available.

Is there any way I can monitor CPU and RAM usage without external scripts (let's put aside IOPS so far)?

The VPSes are relatively small (and also KVM now), so I'd like to avoid wasting memory on external scripts.

vmstat if you want to run something yourself periodically, or sar (and associated cron job) if you want to use classic system accounting.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • Hello

Thanked by 1ehab
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@imok said:
    Hello

It's me

Thanked by 2imok skorous
  • @VirMach
    Run FixBot next... #586962... ;)

• donlidonli Member
    edited September 2021

@imok said:
    Hello

Hello.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@karjaj said:
    @VirMach

Thanked by 4ehab karjaj FrankZ lentro
  • @Neoon said:

@karjaj said:
    @VirMach

I'm gonna have to stop you right there

• RyzenRyzenRyzenRyzenRyzenRyzenRyzenRyzenRyzenRyzen :p

• very cheap

• VirMach is busy, he is doing great effort on Ryzen.

• Everyone send caffeine and methamphetamine to VirMach so he can get the Ryzens ready faster!

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited September 2021

@randomq said: Everyone send caffeine and methamphetamine to VirMach so he can get the Ryzens ready faster!

Pretty sure the answer will be "FedEx lost our package" or "they never came for pickup" and caffeine (not even gonna mention the second substance :D) won't help!

• @dahartigan said:

@randomq said:

@imok said:
    Wow crazy...

I left for some hours and now there are trains instead of buses.

We are just practicing for the captchas.

You mean training for the captchas ;)

Dad joke used for the day. Any more today will result in a mild beating.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

@randomq said:

@imok said:
    Wow crazy...

I left for some hours and now there are trains instead of buses.

We are just practicing for the captchas.

You mean training for the captchas ;)

Dad joke used for the day. Any more today will result in a mild beating.

I'm just happy that someone understood the joke lol

• The event cost me $230, and I'm buying what machines to idle.

• @jerry_me said: The event cost me $230, and I'm buying what machines to idle.

Ethically this should be OK :)
    https://rd.com/article/should-you-feel-bad-shopping-for-non-essential-items-right-now/

• @jerry_me said:
    The event cost me $230, and I'm buying what machines to idle.

Go go idler.m

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

I feel like this Black Friday will be even crazier

• @skorupion said: I feel like this Black Friday will be even crazier

It may or not be crazier.

• Ryzens, as far as the eye can see and nearly free! Storage deals that will make you throw out your hard drives and move everything online! Fiber connections directly from VirMach's racks to our homes!

Thanked by 2yoursunny FrankZ