Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 443
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• I apologize in advance for this low effort post.

Thanked by 1imok
  • wdym low effort?! You can't see Ryzen here at all... this look exactly like VirMach Ryzens aka no one ever seen those, not even alpha testers :P

Thanked by 1imok
  • imokimok Member

LOL

• You have to believe guys!

• 尺ㄚ乙乇几

Thanked by 2FAT32 imok
  • 🆁🆈🆉🅴🅽

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • uǝzʎᴚ

Thanked by 1imok
  • I want to get a 5800X but my wallet is saying no.

• @ben47955 said:
    I want to get a 5800X but my wallet is saying no.

You could probably sell your talking wallet for a lot of money! Just make sure you don't get the flat chips like VirMach...

Thanked by 1imok
  • RecDRecD Member

weekend

• Ṟ̸̡̢͉͖̘̮̱̟̻̬͉̺͉̹̳͔͓͙̼̻̬̤̣̤͈̼͈̩̫̼̫̺̺͍͔̐͗̀͜ͅy̴̱̮̲̳̖͕̮͚͖͕͇̖̤̠̠̠̦̜̑̆̾͂̉̈́̊̄͒͑́̾̃̿̽̔̈́͐͒͆̑͘͠͠͝ͅz̷̡̢͎͇͚̮͓̙̭̯͖͈͔͙̜̗̠̙̻̤͈̣̪̲̦̣̥͖̗͙͚̰͓̩̹͉̦̆̋̈́̓̀̐̇̌̓̐̎̋͛̾̀̒̅̽̌͂͌͆̊̂̅̄̒̋̓̐̓͛͋́͋̆̄͘̚̚̚̕͜͜͝͠ͅė̶̡̛̛̯̦͔͙͓̲͎͇̘̣͔̩͖̻̾́͗͒̐̽͐͋̇̉͂̿͊̈̓̃̓̆̈́̏̏̉͌͆͌̍̍͗̀̉̿̕͜͠͝͝͠ņ̸̳̮̱̥̟͇͕̣̲͚͍͙̼̹̪̗̙̖̝̫͒͑̐̓͐́̆̓̑̈̇͛̅̽̈́͒̓̒̂̀͘̚͜͠͝

Thanked by 1imok
  • VirMach posting in main forum, left us alone here.
    Time to riot!

Thanked by 2randomq imok
  • I am waiting in the car, patiently, with the windows rolled up, parked on the side of the road on the way to the data center, with the sun beating down... It's only about 50C/122F in here right now... The stickers are just starting to melt off the cases.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

This thread is closed until VirMach actually shipped or fulfilled his promise.

/thread

• imokimok Member

Hot bread right after leaving the bakery oven.

• @FAT32 said:
    This thread is closed until VirMach actually shipped or fulfilled his promise.

/thread

Oh well

• Nothing new in my billing console...

• imokimok Member

I asked him to reopen the thread because this is a fun place.

• OPEN THREAD OR RIOT.

Oh wait, it's already open.

• @imok I was stressing a bit about missing your blog posts.

• imokimok Member

Yesterday I bought a frozen pizza. I should not buy that kind of food but they are tasty (and cheaper, probably that's why they are not healthy)

Then I got back to the supermarket to buy something to cook that pizza.

I have eaten too much today but I want to eat that pizza now!

• imokimok Member

@fat32 pizza with pineapple?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • imokimok Member

Writing @fat32 instead of @FAT32 looks weird.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@imok said:
    @fat32 pizza with pineapple?

Yes

• @imok what did you buy to cook the pizza?

I love ham & pineapple pizza. Sometimes we buy the frozen pizzas and then add more toppings, cheese, and spices. Especially extra garlic!

• imokimok Member

@randomq said:
    @imok what did you buy to cook the pizza?

I bought a plate to put it in the oven

• @imok said: I bought a plate to put it in the oven

I think most people here understood that you lacked... the oven, not the plate.
    Why do you need a plate to put frozen pizza into oven, does your oven not come with grill tray/pan?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited August 2021

@randomq said: Ṟ̸̡̢͉͖̘̮̱̟̻̬͉̺͉̹̳͔͓͙̼̻̬̤̣̤͈̼͈̩̫̼̫̺̺͍͔̐͗̀͜ͅy̴̱̮̲̳̖͕̮͚͖͕͇̖̤̠̠̠̦̜̑̆̾͂̉̈́̊̄͒͑́̾̃̿̽̔̈́͐͒͆̑͘͠͠͝ͅz̷̡̢͎͇͚̮͓̙̭̯͖͈͔͙̜̗̠̙̻̤͈̣̪̲̦̣̥͖̗͙͚̰͓̩̹͉̦̆̋̈́̓̀̐̇̌̓̐̎̋͛̾̀̒̅̽̌͂͌͆̊̂̅̄̒̋̓̐̓͛͋́͋̆̄͘̚̚̚̕͜͜͝͠ͅė̶̡̛̛̯̦͔͙͓̲͎͇̘̣͔̩͖̻̾́͗͒̐̽͐͋̇̉͂̿͊̈̓̃̓̆̈́̏̏̉͌͆͌̍̍͗̀̉̿̕͜͠͝͝͠ņ̸̳̮̱̥̟͇͕̣̲͚͍͙̼̹̪̗̙̖̝̫͒͑̐̓͐́̆̓̑̈̇͛̅̽̈́͒̓̒̂̀͘̚͜͠͝

STOP POSTING SHIT LIKE THAT, NOW CHROME ASK ME EVERYTIME DO I WANT TO TRANSLATE THIS PAGE FROM VIETNAMESE!

Because there is one word like that and probably like 817578 words in English on this webpage. Chrome, you drunk, go home.

• imokimok Member

@JabJab said: Why do you need a plate to put frozen pizza into oven, does your oven not come with grill tray/pan?

Let me check.

• imokimok Member

It has a grill but not a pan, plate or whatever it's called.

https://i.gyazo.com/72679af321bd5b976de94069ef6bb909.jpg

So the pizza goes directly over the grill? Everything will become dirty under it.