Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 159
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

Pt.4

• @JohnMiller92 said:
    10k views to go. Let's gooo, really need to put away this box of tissue

F10

You can do it

• Reported for spam directly to Nick at ColoCrossing. On speed forum dial.

• This page has been removed!

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2018

I WON! @VirMach

Edit: Here's proof:

Code was in part 2, will release the code once @virmach tells me it's no longer valid. I found a addon that checked all the links for me.. :)

• @wtfcook said:
    This page has been removed!

"You can't make an omlet without breaking some eggs."

Thanked by 3Jake4 muffin dTQzBen8
  • @Edmond said:
    I WON!

Congrats. Remember to disable autobilling in Paypal.

• I'm too lazy for that.

• Got it.

• "save let.htm"
    cat let.htm | grep -o -P '.{0,8}pastebin.{0,13}' | sed -n '1~2!p' > links
    while read _link; do wget "$_link" ; done <links

• @donli said:

@Edmond said:
    I WON!

Congrats. Remember to disable autobilling in Paypal.

It might be a honor system... it's a 100% off recurring discount, I'm probably suppose to cancel it next year? Or my invoice might get adjusted automatically..

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2018

I just noticed that I didn't even adjust the location to LA, as I typically like it.. Oh well.. Buffalo doesn't hurt, it's awesome it's free!

Also, @virmach is it manual activation or did I mess up something because I didn't even look at anything while checking out? It's stuck pending, invoice #473912

• @Edmond said:
    I WON! @VirMach

Congrats!

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2018

@wtfcook said:

@Edmond said:
    I WON! @VirMach

Congrats!

Someone else figured out the answer as well... You might find it still..

Edit: I lied, just checked the code again and it's now dead.

• If those are still active there's a hint on the previous page.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2018

@Edmond said:
    Someone else figured out the answer as well... You might find it still.. :)

Already used :-). It was supposed to be one time only, so gz :)

• @JabJab said:

@Edmond said:
    Someone else figured out the answer as well... You might find it still.. :)

Already used :-). It was supposed to be one time only, so gz :)

Ya... I just checked it again and the code is now dead. I didn't change any option on the VPS while checking out as I was racing to complete the order, so I wonder if it's just trying to install Windows for me, even when I don't need Windows...

• @Edmond said:
    so I wonder if it's just trying to install Windows for me, even when I don't need Windows...

Windows installs are lolz. Just wait like 20 minutes, then force stop and install Linux from SolusVM (login at bottom of e-mails).

• @JabJab said:

@Edmond said:
    so I wonder if it's just trying to install Windows for me, even when I don't need Windows...

Windows installs are lolz. Just wait like 20 minutes, then force stop and install Linux from SolusVM (login at bottom of e-mails).

Server is still pending, all I got was the confirmation the invoice was paid, wonder if they are manually activated.

• Edmond said: Server is still pending, all I got was the confirmation the invoice was paid, wonder if they are manually activated.

Could be. Probably @VirMach set it to manual so if panel borked/overload again they won't "sell" like 30 of those and made people angry :-)

• @JabJab said:

Edmond said: Server is still pending, all I got was the confirmation the invoice was paid, wonder if they are manually activated.

Could be. Probably @VirMach set it to manual so if panel borked/overload again they won't "sell" like 30 of those and made people angry :-)

I reserve the right to be angry anytime.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

@Edmond said:

@JabJab said:

@Edmond said:

Server is still pending, all I got was the confirmation the invoice was paid, wonder if they are manually activated.

It's 12 months -- that's just a "feature" WHMCS has where they didn't code it to display how many months it recurs, it just says recurring. Also it's manually activated. It's a feature of SolusVM to make absolutely no effort to place the plans on the right server based on the specifications.

Thanked by 2Edmond JabJab
  • That was easy.

• @VirMach said:

@Edmond said:

@JabJab said:

@Edmond said:

It's 12 months -- that's just a "feature" WHMCS has where they didn't code it to display how many months it recurs, it just says recurring. Also it's manually activated. It's a feature of SolusVM to make absolutely no effort to place the plans on the right server based on the specifications.

Got it, so I'm suppose to cancel it a year from now. I'll just take a shower and come back and see if it's working yet.. Thanks again!!

• BUFPROMOONLY12MO in part 1.
    Dead now.

• @smile said:

I reserve the right to be angry anytime.

• @eol said:
    BUFPROMOONLY12MO in part 1.
    Dead now.

Strange, I found it in part 2 of the eggs...

• @Edmond said:

@eol said:
    BUFPROMOONLY12MO in part 1.
    Dead now.

Strange, I found it in part 2 of the eggs...

Ah yeah, my fault.

• @VirMach Hello, I haved PMed @FAT32 in LET to order the following offers, how and when can I pay the bill?

$4.70/yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 512MB RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 2000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    $3.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION OpenVZ – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 512MB RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanks!

• @raistlin_mujo said:
    @VirMach Hello, I haved PMed @FAT32 in LET to order the following offers, how and when can I pay the bill?

Have you checked the account associated with the Email address you sent FAT32 to see if the order has appeared yet?